Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy (16812 Views)

Pls Guys Suggest Which Smartphone Can One Buy Within The Range Of 40k? / Help Suggest Which Android Phone Am To Buy With 34-40k Budget / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by oluwabamise4(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tecno L9 plus, get it and thank me later...
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by chicwoman(f): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
I recently got the new tecno spark k7
Omo the camera name die, and the battery is manageable for a selfie phone (3000mAH). They're selling it for just 32,800
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by richeeyo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Skywolf:

No try am
How about camera, battery and Internet speed
That's if I want to do away with games
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 17, 2017
chicwoman:
I recently got the new tecno spark k7
Omo the camera name die, and the battery is manageable for a selfie phone (3000mAH). They're selling it for just 32,800
pls I want to buy this phone too
how is the battery life, back and front camera ? are u enjoying every beat of these?
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by Toylove: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2017
AK481:
samsung 6 edge london use grin
How much
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by Lucascruiz(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
festwiz:
If you don't mind chinese manufacturers, i'd recommend Bluboo dual for 33k on Alixpress or Infinix Hot S pro for 49k or infinix S2 for 55k.
Also, Infinix Hot 3 Lte. It has Adreno 405 and SD615
which of the phones hv sd chipset??wt weed did you take??i want to buy also
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by chicwoman(f): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
If I over hype the phone you'll think I'm exaggerating. The phone is really nice. The camera front and back is very sharp. The phone lags a little bit though but that's because I run a lot of apps on it.
Otherwise it's a great budget phone
AccessME:
pls I want to buy this phone too
how is the battery life, back and front camera ? are u enjoying every beat of these?
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by festwiz(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lucascruiz:
which of the phones hv sd chipset??wt weed did you take??i want to buy also
Infinix Hot 3 LTE, and i didn't take any weed. Thanks undecided
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
chicwoman:
If I over hype the phone you'll think I'm exaggerating. The phone is really nice. The camera front and back is very sharp. The phone lags a little bit though but that's because I run a lot of apps on it.
Otherwise it's a great budget phone
thank. it lags cause u r using the 1gig ram and I think I will b going 4 the 2gig own.. how long does the battery last on heavy usage?
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by edewojames(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Nokia 3310

It comes with preloaded games and can handle heavy gaming

The battery can last for 5 days on heavy gaming
You can't be serious. They re talking about a budget of N50k. This phone no qualify at all.
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by Kvngbarnabee09(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Skywolf post=61455948]Please brothers and sisters and all others that falls within daddies,mummies.uncles,aunties

Please help fellow nairalander suggest which phone to buy

I need a gaming phone it should be able to handle heavy games

My budget is 50k

[Used Camon cx-air for sale 09059045926 for more info]
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by Desmondstanley: 1:10am On Oct 18, 2017
I recommend you read this and dont let the marketer decieve you.

http://www.techlabel.ga/things-know-smartphone-purchasing/
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by porkish1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=iamleumas post=61456556]

Xiaomi REDMI 4x
Techno Canon CX
Infinix note 4
Infinix hot 4 pro[/quot lenovo
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by MarkWayne89: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi 4 (4X) is a personal favorite of mine.

With up to 4Gb of Ram you can play anything with it.

I will go for it if I was looking for a device decent enough for gaming.
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by xright: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hi Skywolf, we published a blog article on our website especially for this purpose titled How to choose a smartphone that is smart for you.
It will surely guide you in making the best choice. Go here https://xright.com.ng/how-to-choose-a-smartphone-that-is-smart-for-you/ to read it.
Re: Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Thanks for the advice guys, i have made up my mind.

Am no longer going to buy any crap from tecno/infinix

Or any other rubbish Chinese OEM

Am going for London used phones
Like Samsung HTC LG Motorola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) / Glo Internet Network Has Stopped Working, Could It Be DNS Changer / Glo Blackberry 10 Data Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.