Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! (874 Views)

Feed: Stanley Kalu Selected By 20th Century Studios To Write & Direct Movie / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by demsid(m): 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hi, I'm a kind of person that usually have weird taughts. I always fabricate stories that are interesting when I'm in the midst of my friends. Whenever the inspiration comes I just start narrating movies that I've not watched and may never exist which my friends usually find interesting. Even when I sleep I do have interesting dreams that are movie-like and could be remade on TV.

So Just yesterday it occur to me that, what if I develop this talent and start writing movies for the big industry who have the fund and capacity to project whatever interesting idea Ive got.
But the problem is that I don't know how movie scripts are written professionally come to talk of presenting it to my potential producer/ director or whoever can make it a real movie.
I need someone who can teach me this script writing or guide me with the format. Cos im scared if I hire someone to write it for me, and then another person to proofread. The longer the chain of people at that raw stage, the easier for me to lose everything, cos ppl do steal another person's idea.
I need Your help here!!
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by demsid(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
@spaxon u can come here, this is one of my incompleted site in nairaland. I don't us to go to another person's land. Make. Dem no go label us as troll.
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by Spaxon(f): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
demsid:
@spaxon u can come here, this is one of my incompleted site in nairaland. I don't us to go to another person's land. Make. Dem no go label us as troll.
lwkmd

It's good u invited me to ur home
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by demsid(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Spaxon:
lwkmd

It's good u invited me to ur home
u welcome my lady. As a gentle man let me open the door for you.
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by demsid(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Which part of lagos do u stay.
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by Spaxon(f): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
demsid:
Which part of lagos do u stay.
friends colony estate, Lekki
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by demsid(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Spaxon:
me stays in the mainland. Jenifer are u really the one in that dp of urs. U look sweet I must say.
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by demsid(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
Spaxon:
I'll like to meet you, maybe we could av some movie date soon, or beach chilling wen we more close.
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by Spaxon(f): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
demsid:
I'll like to meet you, maybe we could av some movie date soon, or beach chilling wen we more close.
it's Jessica not jenifa....

That's an old picture tho. Thanks.

I dunno, we got plans for xmas
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by demsid(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Spaxon:
it's Jessica not jenifa....

That's an old picture tho. Thanks.

I dunno, we got plans for xmas
sorry for the error Jessica, December would be fine. Would like to see ur recent pics.
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by demsid(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
We can just be friends officially, let me have ur number.
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by Spaxon(f): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2017
demsid:
sorry for the error Jessica, December would be fine. Would like to see ur recent pics.
will see to that
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by demsid(m): 12:15am On Nov 23, 2017
Spaxon:
will see to that
alryt. It's nice meeting you.
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by Spaxon(f): 4:54am On Nov 23, 2017
demsid:
alryt. It's nice meeting you.
nice meeting you too cheesy
Re: How To Write A Movie Script. Experienced Nairalanders Needed!!! by Shimishingshong: 2:04am On May 06, 2021
I have an awesome story written down that I am confident will make a top list blockbuster movie, but I don't know how to turn it into a script! I don't know what to do!!
If you are in this situation, or you just want to skip the whole screenwriting process. Look no further. I am Chiemerie Uchechukwu, I am an expert screenwriter and I can help you with that. I can turn your story to a professional script that will bring directors and producers rushing after your story, and teach you the standard basics of screenwriting. This is my e-mail: richkidgeneral2022@gmail.com, Contact me on my WhatsApp number 08117219889 also on Zoom: Chiemerie Uchechukwu. Let's get started.

(1) (Reply)

How Smart Guys Are Making Jaw-breaking Amount Of Dollars From Movie Download / Top 10 World’s Highest Paid Beautiful Actresses / My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.