Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas (875 Views)

Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video / Silverbird TV And Their April Fool Prank / 'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas by Mist100: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

2 years ago I visited the cinemas. I joined the queue and got my tickets after 10min of wait. The movie would be showing in another 2hours.
I thought of the possibility of having all cinemas and all movies on our mobile device.

I had a quick meeting with the manager who was interested at the possibility. Since I had no professional knowledge on software development, I shared the idea with my brother who mobilized developers. Today the BamBoo app is ready and live on play store.

With BAMBOO you can preview and book your favorite movies showing at the cinemas from your device.

Ticket purchase to events and shows like AYLive is also available on the app.

The booking feature has been temporarily disabled until discounted tickets can be sold on the app but you can preview available movies on the app.

Download link: Watch this movie: "GHOST AND THE TOUT" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=biz.jvmorris.bamboo

Please preview and share your thoughts.

Thanks.
Re: My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas by Alejoc(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Another advert grin grin grin
Re: My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Alejoc:

You d mind am?
Re: My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas by okwabayi(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
There's an app for almost everything nowadays.
Re: My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas by Mist100: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
okwabayi:
There's an app for almost everything nowadays.

without them wouldn't it be more difficult carrying out task?
Re: My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas by Mist100: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Alejoc:

An ad. so what? The intent of the post was clearly stated, if you are not interested why not just leave the thread.

People are just so darkened and bitter. Sort yourselves let me do my thing.
Re: My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas by Mist100: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Check
Re: My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mist100:
I thought of the possibility of having all cinemas and all movies on our mobile device.

I had a quick meeting with the manager who was interested at the possibility. Since I had no professional knowledge on software development, I shared the idea with my brother who mobilized developers. Today the BamBoo app is ready and live on play store.

With BAMBOO you can preview and book your favorite movies showing at the cinemas from your device.

Ticket purchase to events and shows like AYLive is also available on the app...

Thanks.

Kudos for successfully executing your idea

Keep us posted on how it grows...
Re: My Experience At Silverbird Cinemas by Mist100: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
alignacademy:

Kudos for successfully executing your idea
Keep us posted on how it grows...
Thank you bro

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Khafi And Gedoni Seen Having Sex Again For The Fourth Time (Photos) / 'I Want To F×ck!!' Sex Starved Lady Cries Out Amids Lockdown / Erica Reacts As Nengi Seduce Kidwaya(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.