Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

My First Paid Gig Just Took Care Of Mine And My Sister’s Tuition-kechi Okwuchi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My First Paid Gig Just Took Care Of Mine And My Sister’s Tuition-kechi Okwuchi (609 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Paid Gig Just Took Care Of Mine And My Sister’s Tuition-kechi Okwuchi by johnnyvid(m): 1:20am On Oct 16, 2017
Sosoliso plane crash survivor, Kechi Okwuchi is cashing out already and it feels good.

She was a finalist at this year's America's Got Talent and she's just tweeted that her first ever paid event has taken care of herself and her sister's tuition fee for the spring!

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/my-first-paid-gig-just-took-care-of.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My First Paid Gig Just Took Care Of Mine And My Sister’s Tuition-kechi Okwuchi by johnnyvid(m): 1:22am On Oct 16, 2017
hard work really pays well. congrats kechi. am happy for you.
Re: My First Paid Gig Just Took Care Of Mine And My Sister’s Tuition-kechi Okwuchi by johnnyvid(m): 1:22am On Oct 16, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: My First Paid Gig Just Took Care Of Mine And My Sister’s Tuition-kechi Okwuchi by fatimababy95(f): 1:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh:I do not want to be controlled by any superpower. I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world
Re: My First Paid Gig Just Took Care Of Mine And My Sister’s Tuition-kechi Okwuchi by andreweb(m): 1:30am On Oct 16, 2017
we need more of this types of thread
Re: My First Paid Gig Just Took Care Of Mine And My Sister’s Tuition-kechi Okwuchi by DanseMacabre(m): 5:08am On Oct 16, 2017
Ehya. More of that will come your way, inshallah. You're one of my biggest inspirers girl.

1 Like

Re: My First Paid Gig Just Took Care Of Mine And My Sister’s Tuition-kechi Okwuchi by Megatrix: 6:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Congrats girl! More power to your elbow
Re: My First Paid Gig Just Took Care Of Mine And My Sister’s Tuition-kechi Okwuchi by ElRapido: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2017
K
Re: My First Paid Gig Just Took Care Of Mine And My Sister’s Tuition-kechi Okwuchi by activistjohnny(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
fatimababy95:
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh:I do not want to be controlled by any superpower. I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world
amen. So be it for you.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Legal Against Bloggers Over Ex-husband’s Allerged Edited Video / I’m Proud To Have Natural Saggy Boobs’ – Uriel Replies Trolls Fans / Tyrese Gibson And The Rock Who Would You Prefer In Fast&furious9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.