Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

University Girl Extorting A Married Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / University Girl Extorting A Married Man (1603 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Girl Extorting A Married Man by wwwkaycom(m): 5:26am On Oct 16, 2017
Gbenga, a medical doctor have a good family. Married to a pharmacist and they have 2 boys. He claimed to have met Chinenye, a student of university of Ibadan during a live concert in Lagos in march 2017, one thing led to the other and they started dating. After one month of dating, Gbenga decided to call off the relationship and this marks the beginning of his ordeal in Chinenye's hand. The girl had recorded their conversations without the knowledge of Gbenga. She sent these romantic calls to Gbenga and demanded N2.5million if he doesn't want his wife to have a copy of it by the end of October 2017. Gbenga claimed to have begged her profusely and gave her 50k and that she collected the money last week only for her to send the phone number of Gbenga's wife to him last Friday with a message, don't joke with me, here's your wife's number, I just chatted with her on wathsapp. Gbenga's wife later told her husband that a lady told her she has some important information for her on wathsapp and that she stopped when she asked for the information and that several attempts made to reach out to the number after that wathsapp episode failed as the number was completely switched off.Gbenga is finding it hard to believe that Chinenye is hell bent on destroying his home and he is not ready to part with any more money to her since he didn't even believe Chinenye would leave him even if he pays the 2.5million. Good people of the house, this is a case of wahala dey sleep, Gbenga go wake am, do you have any advise for him?
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by awa(m): 5:30am On Oct 16, 2017
Good for him after all he wants fresh kpekus despite having one at home

MOD:
The lady below me self... I no understand which side of the narrative you are....
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by Florblu(f): 5:35am On Oct 16, 2017
This will be a lesson for all married men going after young ladies to satisfy their selfish sexual satisfaction.

And I don't know why many people don't believe karma is real, so she wanna ruin someone's marriage because of her "termite infested" pussy? I await the day her marriage will be ruined.

In all, let her divulge the information, while ogun "keel" her.

1 Like

Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by dingbang(m): 5:41am On Oct 16, 2017
He should hire someone to do same to her... Get someone to get her nude pictures or probably steal her phone or something...
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by dingbang(m): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Florblu:
This will be a lesson for all married men going after young ladies to satisfy their selfish sexual satisfaction.

And I don't know why many people don't believe karma is real, so she wanna ruin someone's marriage because of her "termite infested" pussy? I await the day her marriage will be ruined.

In all, let her divulge the information, while ogun "keel" her.
you will be in such shoes. .
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by nero2face: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2017
2.5million what? undecided undecided, I'd rather open up to my wife and beg for forgiveness, she's my wife and de mother of my kids, as a man u should know how to work things out with ur wife, she'll even be de one to call the stupid girl and warn her to steer clear her husband, after then I'll secretly and indirectly deal with that Girl till she'll never recognize her life, angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by mayberry1(f): 5:51am On Oct 16, 2017
The man should confess to his wife and beg for forgiveness, that way they would both confront the girl.

5 Likes

Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 16, 2017
Gbenga deserves it
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by Megatrix: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2017
He is a fool to be falling prey to this trash. Confess to your wife first and secure her forgiveness and you will be free

1 Like

Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by anuoluwapo884(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Lol he just messed with the devil
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by hatchy(f): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Gbenga why did you bring this here,eehn!

Chinenye is a Nairalander o.
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by pedestal82(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2017
Tell his wife and beg for forgiveness, transfer 1 million to wife's account. Saves him some money , and make madam happy.

4 Likes

Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by solace2013: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2017
Telling his wife may have devastating effects but I also think its the best thing to do otherwise that LovePeddler will continue to extort him anytime she's broke.
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by efighter: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2017
This is how young girls look for death. When they finally get the death on a plater of gold, some of us who do not know what happened before she got served with death will curse the guy(s) involved.
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by SAMBARRY: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2017
Let him kuku own up to the wife himself.if the marriage still goes on she loves him,if she leaves,life goes on.na today marriage dey break up over uncontrollable pheneses?
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by lastmessenger: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pay some area boys to beat her up and then she will understand how far. Idio.t girl
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by SAMBARRY: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
lastmessenger:
Pay some area boys to beat her up and then she will understand how far. Idio.t girl
and that Will solve the problem or aggravate it?

God helps gbenga if she reports to the police station and they catch the hooligans.the hunted Will become the hunter
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by joa2013: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
The name of this harlot is Chinenye right? Which part of Nigeria bears that name? What is Gbenga looking for in that area? I'm here to check names I am a tribalist.
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by Prognose: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
wwwkaycom:
Gbenga, a medical doctor have a good family. Married to a pharmacist and they have 2 boys. He claimed to have met Chinenye, a student of university of Ibadan during a live concert in Lagos in march 2017, one thing led to the other and they started dating. After one month of dating, Gbenga decided to call off the relationship and this marks the beginning of his ordeal in Chinenye's hand. The girl had recorded their conversations without the knowledge of Gbenga. She sent these romantic calls to Gbenga and demanded N2.5million if he doesn't want his wife to have a copy of it by the end of October 2017. Gbenga claimed to have begged her profusely and gave her 50k and that she collected the money last week only for her to send the phone number of Gbenga's wife to him last Friday with a message, don't joke with me, here's your wife's number, I just chatted with her on wathsapp. Gbenga's wife later told her husband that a lady told her she has some important information for her on wathsapp and that she stopped when she asked for the information and that several attempts made to reach out to the number after that wathsapp episode failed as the number was completely switched off.Gbenga is finding it hard to believe that Chinenye is hell bent on destroying his home and he is not ready to part with any more money to her since he didn't even believe Chinenye would leave him even if he pays the 2.5million. Good people of the house, this is a case of wahala dey sleep, Gbenga go wake am, do you have any advise for him?

I have heard of a similar case like this.

Gbenga has two options.

1. Tell the wife. Confess everything and beg for forgiveness. Tell his wife how the girl has been blackmailing him. Show her all their text messages, the good, the bad and the ugly. All of it. Then once again beg for forgiveness and show by his actions how sorry he is.

Nobody is 100% perfect. We all make mistakes. Hopefully we learn from them and get better.

2. He should do what Robert de Niro would do . don't ask me what that is.

I suggest he goes with the first option.

1 Like

Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by Prognose: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
A friend of mine wanted to get married. He had a fiancée and everything was set. But the guy decided to play around one last time with an ex. A month to the marriage the ex sent him a nude pic of both of them together in hotel room and told him she would forward it to his wife's number if he didn't give her 1m to open shop business. My guy kuku no get 1m before so he called his fiancee to his home and went on his knees and confessed everything. Showed her the nude pic and the girls picture and messages, both good bad and ugly. He did not hide a single information. At the end na the wife call the girl number give her the warning of her life say she be warri babe and if she catch her near her husband anywhere again she go pour am acid. The ex no show face till today.

5 Likes

Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by Skyeland: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2017
If the lady in question didn't blackmail him, he won't feel it's necessary to tell his wife?
People should only do to people what they can take (the married man and also the girl friend too).
Let him tell his wife, she may forgive but never forget and she won't trust him.
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by lenghtinny(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
This kind of girl you don't need to hire assassin angry

Just set her up with some ritualists, make them use her dubious brain grind soap angry
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by lenghtinny(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Prognose:
A friend of mine wanted to get married. He had a fiancée and everything was set. But the guy decided to play around one last time with an ex. A month to the marriage the ex sent him a nude pic of both of them together in hotel room and told him she would forward it to his wife's number if he didn't give her 1m to open shop business. My guy kuku no get 1m before so he called his fiancee to his home and went on his knees and confessed everything. Showed her the nude pic and the girls picture and messages, both good bad and ugly. He did not hide a single information. At the end na the wife call the girl number give her the warning of her life say she be warri babe and if she catch her near her husband anywhere again she go pour am acid. The ex no show face till today.
That's a one in a million case bro...
Majority will call off the wedding with immediate alacrity

1 Like

Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by Prognose: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
lenghtinny:
That's a one in a million case bro...
Majority will call off the wedding with immediate alacrity
I do not disagree.

But the op actually has no choice. He should either come clean or he continues to service the olosho till the end of time.
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by Vutseck(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=nero2face post=61461456]2.5million what? undecided undecided, I'd rather open up to my wife and beg for forgiveness, she's my wife and de mother of my kids, as a man u should know how to work things out with ur wife, she'll even be de one to call the stupid girl and warn her to steer clear her husband, after then I'll secretly and indirectly deal with that Girl till she'll never recognize her life, angry angry angry[/quote

Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by Vutseck(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
nero2face:
2.5million what? undecided undecided, I'd rather open up to my wife and beg for forgiveness, she's my wife and de mother of my kids, as a man u should know how to work things out with ur wife, she'll even be de one to call the stupid girl and warn her to steer clear her husband, after then I'll secretly and indirectly deal with that Girl till she'll never recognize her life, angry angry angry

in another angle,

what if a similar incident had taken place in the past and he pleaded with his wife with the promise to turn a new leaf

mayberry1
Prognose
Megatrix
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by Megatrix: 12:04am On Oct 18, 2017
Vutseck:

in another angle,

what if a similar incident had taken place in the past and he pleaded with his wife with the promise to turn a new leaf

mayberry1
Prognose
Megatrix

Well he will have to apologise again and accept whatever action his wife decides to take. It is better that way than to continue paying money for a blackmail that will never end cos that girl will continue to use this to get money from him
Re: University Girl Extorting A Married Man by Vutseck(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Megatrix:

Well he will have to apologise again and accept whatever action his wife decides to take. It is better that way than to continue paying money for a blackmail that will never end cos that girl will continue to use this to get money from him

put ur self in chinenye's shoes

it appears his intention was to use and dump her like a piece of rag by dumping her within one month when chinenye believed she was in a relationship

as a married man he decided to play dirty games with Innocent girls

if he was a single guy the girl wouldn't have got the avenue to threaten him

However, he also risk the chances of his wife start cheating on him with colleagues in her office by revealing to her that he is a serial cheater and once a woman start cheating there is no going back

(1) (Reply)

DOES THIS LADY SEES ME AS A MAGA / I Lost My Husband Because Of Bad Choices And Influence / Switching Over To Natural Products (The Babies Corner ���)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.