Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (96260 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by arinze198(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2020
A married man, Desmond Ife, who lied to a 30-year old lady, Miss Adebowole Adenike, that his wife was late and he was ready to get married has landed in a mess in Lagos after the lady discovered that his wife was still alive with children.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Adenike has forcefully moved to Desmond’s house, insisting that he must marry her as he had promised because he impregnated her and she terminated the pregnancy.

The incident happened at Isheri Olofin area in Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State, where they reside.

According to Adenike, she met Desmond last year and they got engaged in a relationship. He gave her false hope of getting married to her and she allowed him to sleep with her severally and eventually got pregnant for him.

She said later that she realised he lied to her that his wife was late as she discovered that he was deceiving her just to be having sex with her. She revealed that during that period, she got pregnant and had to terminate it due to infection but did not know then that Desmond had a wife and children. Adenike wants the marriage to hold despite the fact that she has realised that Desmond was married with children.

However, Desmond claimed that he only touched, slept with her last year and left her. He said he was surprised when she came and forced herself into his house making demands; threatening and destroying his Lexus car. He denied ever promising her marriage or telling her that his wife was late. He said he was surprised when she came to his house forcing herself inside as wife and demanding for money. He said that Adenike’s action by invading his house has affected his marriage seriously because his wife had seen and heard what transpired between him and Adenike.

The action has landed Adenike in trouble as her conduct and malicious damage were reported at Idimu Police Division; she was arrested and detained at the Police Station for interrogation.

After interrogation, she was found culpable and was later charged before the Ejigbo Magistrates Court for the alleged offence. She pleaded not guilty.
The prosecutor, Supol Kenneth Asibor, then asked the Court to give a date for hearing to enable the Police to prove that she actually committed the alleged offence.
The Presiding Magistrate, Mr. T.O. Shomade, granted her bail in the sum of N100,000 with one surety in like sum.

She was remanded in prison custody pending when she will perfect her bail conditions.
The matter was adjourned till 4th March, 2020.

While she was being taken to prison, Adenike insisted that Desmond must continue with the relationship when she is released from prison.

http://pmexpressng.com/must-marry-lady-tells-married-man/

6 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
A married man, Desmond Ife, who lied to a 30-year old lady, Miss Adebowole Adenike, that his wife was late and he was ready to get married has landed in a mess in Lagos after the lady discovered that his wife was still alive with children.
It is only wicked, foolish and heartless men that will lie about the death of their wives just to taste the 'cookie'!

Even animals won't do that.
Some men are worse than dogs!

Our Holy Bible tells us that..........

249 Likes 19 Shares

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by franchasng: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ned Nwoko wannabe grin

When you want to be like Ned Nwoko but you have less than 30tasan naira in your akant shocked

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by YorubaPrince: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
She was taken to prison? Really? Not even jail... Prison loun loun. Na wah ooo

She could as well have killed the guy to justify her prison sentence. grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
P.M.EXPRESS reports that Adenike has forcefully moved to Desmond’s house, insisting that he must marry her as he had promised because he impregnated her and she terminated the pregnancy.

Guy man don buy market wey him no fit handle! grin cheesy ;

From all of us @[/color] : [color=#990000]RESPECT YOUR MARRIAGE!!

On a lighter mood,
Enjoy these memes below..........

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by IamPatriotic(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2020
I sympathize with Adenike, it's certain that the Nigerian Police will turn the case on its head and make the poor Nike the aggressor. While the irresponsible and promiscuous Desmond will be the victim because he has money to bribe the useless NPF.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by OmoManU: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Guy man don Bleep with the wrong girl. 30 na second wife by force

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by donstan18: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Her desperate condition awaits 99.975% of Nigerian non-virgin ladies who keep calling men "Scum"

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Kennitrust(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lol if na this woman, he must to marry her by force because there's no more time for that woman to be fooled around by men.

Let the man learn his lesson in a hard way so will stop fooling himself believing that woman are too cheap.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Yankiss(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
Why will you promise a woman marriage when you know you are not ready and just to sleep with her. It's highly unconscionable and akin to rape. Marriage is not by force but the lady deserves some form of compensation. I do not support the destruction of lexus et al though. But I believe guyman disowned his wife and is now not happy the cat was let out. He claimed to have only touched her, haba. grin grin

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by muzically(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin frustration
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Russo35(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
once a lady clocks 29 they become so desperate. if not for fear of God i for don defraud many sexually and financially

66 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Kennitrust(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Seriously serious, that sweet thing also have the bitter part of it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by TallPck1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Damage control, that man should be charge for fraud.

He scammed her of her body, the desperation to marry.

Women sha, just because he sees the man as a life saver. Would she deny the fact that she doesn't have other guys but no she decided to settle for this. Sister dey look for free money. Ole!

I've this mifi MTN 4G network unlocked to work with all sim except smile.

Lagos call. +234 815 532 5936

23 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Sweetnesstwins: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
See wahala oh!
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by blinking001(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Lol
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by WandaNara: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
P.M news with their super stories.

Fakestories.com

10 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by noblealuu: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
This one loud o, grin grin grin

Madness everywhere. shocked
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by nanauju(f): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Baby girl grin
Why stress your sef over a married man when you can look clean and fresh with our soap for the young SINGLE men cheesy

No dull yasef o. Get our fast moving Topcio Ghana soap to clear your black spots, pimples, rough skin, black knuckles and all sorts of reactions on your skin, achieve that clear bright skin that you have always desired

Go through my threads for detailed info
070 6180 9819

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Timileyin1234(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Oluwa wetin dey transpire

10 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by CGT7: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by soberdrunk(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Some men dey misbehave sha!!! How will you lie that type of big lie to a woman that is in her 30s and desperate for life partner. See the type of babe he even pulled the stunt with, this aunty way be like neighborhood street fighter, looking like 504 station wagon gear... angry

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good successful men are scarce commodity

If your a young dude out there making paper, dont allow any girl give you headache respect yourself and keep your value

They should be chasing you undecided

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Topmaike007(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Evening newspaper cheesy

5 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by b3llo(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Nothing bullet no go see for inside Angela Okorie head.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by okpalaAnambra: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by abbaapple: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
angry

No more Room for going to Shilo anymore! Men can do anything for kpekus! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by Earlystar698(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Between if u dey nack this kind lady na so so water gum go dey come out from her kitten grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man by hisexcellency34: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
Who go marry this black thing??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.