Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

RMD Wins Best Actor at the Abuja International Film Festival - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Wins Best Actor at the Abuja International Film Festival (410 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji At Toronto International Film Festival / Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion / Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD Wins Best Actor at the Abuja International Film Festival by 4GLite: 6:03am On Oct 16, 2017
Grandpa RMD Wins Best Actor at the Just Concluded Abuja International Film Festival
Nollywood cue actor and granpa Richard Mofe Damijo took to his page to celebrate after wining best actor at the Abuja International Film Festival.. he shared the dope photo above and captioned:

''So I won the best actor for my role in 3 wise men at the just concluded Abuja international film festival. It couldn't have come at a better time as we wrap the #glolafftafest2017 today. It's been a long comic ride since April. Laughter is good for the soul, and even the bible acknowledges that a heart that is cheerful is as "medicine for the soul..." which is why I love to laugh and be merry. Like laughter, awards are good for the soul especially when they are not post mortem.
People ask me why I still get excited over awards in acting since I have won tons of them. Well, yes, I still get tickled by acting awards, It's who I am, it's what I do and I absolutely love it.

It is my art and in it's own way defines me, so any recognition of excellence ìs a validation that on my lane, I do good work. I adore and totally respect those who do same in their respective fields because when it all comes down to it, really, it's how we impact our little corners that count. I am blessed and thankful that after 33 years of doing this work, I still hunger to be better everyday. My name is Richard Mofe-Damijo I am an actor, grateful for the liberty to express myself through my craft. Who are you?

http://www.gistmore.com/rmd-wins-best-actor-at-theabuja-international-film-festival

[img]https://3.bp..com/-EmIZro79b8s/WeO3MRwoNDI/AAAAAAAATGQ/gVUgLc5if0sHbedI9AkbndVNcA5LEl1TgCLcBGAs/s1600/22430529_246311705896021_5241758927636398080_n.jpg[/img]
Re: RMD Wins Best Actor at the Abuja International Film Festival by LUGBE: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Well deserved
Re: RMD Wins Best Actor at the Abuja International Film Festival by Samsimple(m): 6:10am On Oct 16, 2017
This bros is still alive
Re: RMD Wins Best Actor at the Abuja International Film Festival by franklyneo(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Boboing...yo no go like old
Re: RMD Wins Best Actor at the Abuja International Film Festival by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2017
sexy grandpa

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Goes To Church… For Thanksgiving Service / Your ‘mess’ Fit Kill Person – Don Jazzy Trolls Tiwa Savage On Social Media / The Migos Might Be BREAKING UP Over Offset And Cardi B’s ENGAGEMENT!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.