Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion (3423 Views)

Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) / Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion by Kratospaul: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion by HallaDaTruth: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Always with a bad attitude

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion by Dramadiddy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Old video.. Davido was so aggressive even after the prank he said the guy get luck say na prank

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion by wheenie(f): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
this skit was a prank video for this show...uhmm the bigger Friday show..even kiss Daniel was pranked...his humility in the video amazed me...kiss oh not Davido...

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion by franklingud(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
I too love this guy, any fool wey vex you ehh. Break d fvcks head bro.

People can be annoying sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion by def111(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dramadiddy:
Old video.. Davido was so aggressive even after the prank he said the guy get luck say na prank

I tell you his last statement was war,.. E believe say na Nigeria we dey and he can get away with the law using his money and his father connection

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion by crazymommy(f): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
franklingud:
I too love this guy, any fool wey vex you ehh. Break d fvcks head bro.

People can be annoying sometimes.
Hope you are going to say the same thing if it was your dad that offended him....grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion by franklingud(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
crazymommy:
Hope you are going to say the same thing if it was your dad that offended him....grin

Yeah, hope you're crazy and keeping it sexy?

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion by franklingud(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
crazymommy:

Yeah, hope you're crazy and keeping it sexy?
Coz it ur hubby start playing outside don't complain.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gets Angry And Throws Bottle On An Actor At His Lekki Mansion by franklingud(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
crazymommy:
Yeah, and I hope you're crazy and keeping it sexy?
Coz if ur hubby start playing outside don't complain.
Though you can Holla at me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Rihanna’s Boob Exposed As She Suffers Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction / Photoshop! Wizkid Looks Different In Dreadlocks. Photos / Odesza A Moment Apart (download Zip#) Full Album.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.