Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,524 members, 7,958,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

'a Movie Producer Asked Me To Show Him My Breast For A Role And ...:' - Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'a Movie Producer Asked Me To Show Him My Breast For A Role And ...:' - Actress (783 Views)

Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / Buhari Congratulates Ace Movie Producer, Tunde Kelani At 70 / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'a Movie Producer Asked Me To Show Him My Breast For A Role And ...:' - Actress by markode777: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2017
Ghanaian actress, Lydia Forson disclosed that when she was just a fresher in the movie industry, that a movie producer asked her to bring out her breast during an audition.

“Earlier in my career just once, small-time producer who asked to see my breast for a role I was auditioning for and I said no, and walked out," Lydia said in an interview with the BBC.

The actress revealed this part of her story following the scandal involving a well-known Hollywood movie producer, Harvey Weinstein, who is currently pointed with allegations of rape and sexual misconduct from many actresses in the industry.

Forson said she had to leave after the disclosed producer made the request.

She said that sexual harassments are so numbered in other professions, explaining that many woman go through persistence sexually demands from men that attains powerful sits.

“It’s unfortunate that it’s very common but it cuts across everywhere. Women are subjected to unwanted sexual advances from men in powerful positions especially who want to take advantage of their vulnerability," she said.

"Especially in Africa where there’s a lot of poverty and people are looking for jobs, they know how to feed on peoples desperation.”

She also told a story about the experience of a young lady who reported to her about sexual demands from movie producers in Ghana.

“Just last week, an actress walked up to me and said she’s been trying to break up into the industry for several years but every producer wants to sleep with her and they named dropped some big actresses that they slept with before giving them roles... and threaten them, too blackball them in the industry if they refuse to cooperate,” Lydia added.

She said that the only way to fight this to a lasting end is to voice out.

Actress Lydia Forson has won many awards to her name including, the 2010 African Movie Academy Award Best Actress in a lead role and the 2012 Ghana Movie Awards Best Screenplay for the movie -'In The Cupboard'.

Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

Source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/10/a-movie-producer-asked-me-to-show-him.html

Re: 'a Movie Producer Asked Me To Show Him My Breast For A Role And ...:' - Actress by pyyxxaro: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2017
See face , naa waaa sad

Imagine what u are wearing

And u dont want him to see it , when u've already shown him a part of it

U must be a wicked soul kiss

Abeg open am make e see , naa jus see e won see tongue

1 Like

Re: 'a Movie Producer Asked Me To Show Him My Breast For A Role And ...:' - Actress by andreweb(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2017
good luck op
Re: 'a Movie Producer Asked Me To Show Him My Breast For A Role And ...:' - Actress by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2017
I remembered the days of Zeb Ejiro with his penchant for all these.
Re: 'a Movie Producer Asked Me To Show Him My Breast For A Role And ...:' - Actress by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2017
grin
These people see this stuff as a thing of pride
Re: 'a Movie Producer Asked Me To Show Him My Breast For A Role And ...:' - Actress by MENZPRIDE(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2017
“Earlier in my career just once, small-time producer who asked to see my breast for a role I was auditioning for and I said no, and walked out,"

Earlier in your career........ with this your kind of dressing, or becase he is a "small-time producer", what happened with the "Big-Time Producers"
(Apologies to Falz).... Aunty, This Your Story No Add Up!

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Having Fun With DJ Khalid Swissbeats Jadakiss Fat Joe And T.i / What's Do You Think About This Prewedding Picture / Bobrisky Declares Davido As His New Celebrity Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.