Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' (64291 Views)

Khloe Twerks On Lolu’s D**k, Ahneeka Allows Lolu To Squeeze Her Bo*bs #bbnaija / If You Squeeze My Breast Like This - Female Blogger Writes , Nigerians React / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Breakingfamous: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
My Parents Pushed Me To A Pastor Who Used To Press My Breasts During 'Deliverance' - Actress Wofai Fada Reveals How Se Was Sexually Molested As A Child By Her Pastor!

Nigerian actress and Comedienne, Wofai Fada, has made a shocking revelation following Busola Dakolo’s alleged rape by COZA Pastor, Bidoun Fatoyinbo.

Wofaifada said:

"My Father used to push me to our Pastor who used to sexually molest me and press my breast. I personally blame Nigerian Parents, they are too religious. Most of them have been brainwashed by the pastors. Whenever I reported my pastor to my parents, they would not believe me and would say I was possessed".

Wofaifada also revealed why Nigerian rape victims refuse to come out openly to talk about it. She said it's due to fear of rape stigma.

Lots of celebrities like Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Toke Makinwa, Uchenna Nnanna, Mr 2kay, Kemi Adetiba, Laura Ikeji have all reacted to actress Wofaifada's shocking revelation.

Watch the video and see more reactions after the cut.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/rape-wofaifada-how-pastor-molested-me.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Breakingfamous: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Share

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by mhizdebbygold(f): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's a wa oh....

4 Likes

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by itspzpics(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ghenghen
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by teadrake(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Orisirisi

5 Likes

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by CosmicPhoenix: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
one of the reasons why people need to become atheists grin

Breakingfamous:
"My Father used to Push me to our Pastor who used to sexually Molest me and press my breast, I Personally Blame Nigerian Parents they are too Religious, Most of them have been Brainwashed by The pators, Whenever I reported My Pastor To My Parents they would not believe me and would say I was Possessed" - Nigerian Actress Wofaifada reveals she was Sexually Molested as A Child by her pastor!!!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Which parent will hear this kind of report from a child n shun her?

Aunty, u sef wan trend abi? We don see u.

Now shift, make another person show face

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by sholatem(f): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
sherylbakky llpost=79782096:
Which parent will hear this kind of report from a child n shun her?

Aunty, u sef wan trend abi? We don see u.

Now shift, make another person show face
A lot parents for several reasons
1,they don't want to smear d good relationship they have with man of God
2 they see pastors as d mouthpiece of God,all their behaviours are divine
3, To avoid stigmatisation on d part of their children of being a rape victim
4, No Sex education awareness as @their era
The reasons are unending, just Pray non of ur siblings falls victim of rape.

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by stano2(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Shattap anuofia, every lady is now claiming to be a victim just to gain attention.

Something as serious as this and they have turned it into a play to gain fame

20 Likes

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Monaco2(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Auxtin85(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Before we wake up from this rape stories Buhari would have succeeded in establishing cattle colony in all the states in Nigeria.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by crazygod(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abeg this thing is not funny again jare. What's all this nonsense angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Abidob(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nigeria celebrities are all hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Abeyjide: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
all this things getting irritating. Just because you want to trend. The level of maturity in this our country is low. the funniest thing is that these ladies keep luring themselves to their pastors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by FactBoyz: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
In this season of scandals against pastors, it is important that Christians must be watchful even though I dont support rape, this could be a deliberate attempt by the enemy to make people quit God and Church...

Remember, if a highly placed religious person commits a sin you dont expect; you dont have to be surprised.. DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM ANYONE.
Anyone can sin as led by his lust.

Your job as a Christian is to pray for them not judge them.. If they truly repent, God will forgive them....

God has already forgiven fatayinbo.. if he has prayed.
Heaven is a one man's race not a church race..

Nb:My comment is not for atheists!

wow

nawa o
lol..

Top 10 Astonishing Coincidences You Need To See To Believe
https:///2019/06/top-10-astonishing-coincidences-that-you-need-to-see-to-believe.html

Top 10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial Ceremony
https:///2019/01/10-disturbing-stories-of-people-who-attended-their-own-burial.html

Top 10 Stubborn People From History Who Just Refused To Die
https:///2019/05/top-10-stubborn-people-from-history-who-just-refused-to-die.html

Top 10 Beautiful Pictures Of Children With Their Foods For The Week
https:///2019/06/top-10-pictures-of-kids.html

Top 10 Youngest Billionaires In The World- Inspire To Hustle!
https:///2019/03/top-10-youngest-billionaires-in-the-world.html

Top 10 Smartest People Alive-Even Smarter Than Einstein!
https:///2018/12/top-ten-smartest-people-alive.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by iammiracle1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by seunfly: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
This people should kukuma start their own me too movement, let every body come out and disgrace all past sexual molesters.

Guys watch your back, that girl you hump in secondary school is coming after you.

4 Likes

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Xisnin(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
There you have it.
Some religious parents will rather sacrifice their children than offend a pastor.
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by itsme01: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked

Nawa oo

When Nigerians want to have your time , they would beam there light till they see the last of the issue... last few weeks, they dealt with yahoo boys.. with daily arrest and Intelligence report AKA Neighbors whistle blowing.... Now its the week of Rapist Pastors..

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by freemanbubble: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Knox123(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin

Everyone is now sharing their own lil secrets. Nigerians always wait for one person to start something before they follow the trend..

Chai... Well, after one week sha, this whole rantings will die down and another brouhaha will start to trend.

5 Likes

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by AntiWailer: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mchewww

1 Like

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by rayobaba(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Omo pastor don suffer ds period
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Now every idiot will start claiming being raped or sexually abused. Mtswww
Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by wolesmile(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Some misguided fo0ls will now come out and say "The church is under attack."

2 Likes

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Kingluqman(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
E don do na

All these bitches no go let us hear word again

grin

2 Likes

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
And the issue goes on and on and on and on............

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
So everybody was raped and sexually abusedgrin

4 Likes

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Gabson001(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Bloggers my dad forced me to rape my best friend.. Take it to Frontpage pls

4 Likes

Re: Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' by Chrisrare: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
He didnt squeeze it very well. When u are told to be careful of these so called men of God, u'll scream touch not my anointed and do my prophet bla bla bla.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father / Odunlade Adekola, His Wife & Eniola Ajao At His Convocation In UNILAG / James Brown Beaten, Stripped & Disgraced By Guys For Being A Crossdresser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.