Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

This Lady Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until 4 Hours Before Giving Birth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Lady Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until 4 Hours Before Giving Birth (856 Views)

Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme / Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until 4 Hours Before Giving Birth by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2017
19-year-old Connie Whitton, who gave birth to a 7lb 6oz baby she christened Seth, didn't know she was pregnant until 4 hours before giving birth.
The selfie-loving lady who was horrified when she began piling on pounds for no reason, even after she shed four stone and slimmed down to a size 6 after going on a diet, started suffering from constant backache as a result of the pictures she took to share on social media.

The Sun UK reports that she was sent for a scan, where she found out she was pregnant. She reportedly welcomed Seth 4 hours later.

Connie, from Barnsley, South Yorks, told the Mirror: “I found out I was pregnant at 9pm and had Seth in my arms at 1.05 the next morning. Those four hours were the entire nine months for me.

“I had no idea I was pregnant. I had no symptoms, no bump, no morning sickness . People have asked me since did I not feel him wriggling about at this late stage but, no, I honestly didn’t.”
Connie, who drank and went to the gym throughout her pregnancy, said she had been experiencing "an incredible amount of pain"

After a doctor scanned her bladder to check for an infection, Connie was gobsmacked when a heartbeat was discovered.

She said: "I was shocked and thought I was maybe in the very early stages. But the doctor found I was in full labour.”

The new mum and partner Liam, also 19, had been looking forward to starting a family and had even picked out the name Seth if they had a boy. Connie described her surprise baby as "the best thing that ever happened".

https://www.lailasblog.com/19-year-old-lady-didnt-know-pregnant-4-hours-giving-birth/

Lalasticlala

Re: This Lady Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until 4 Hours Before Giving Birth by favourmic(m): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2017
find it hard to believe
Re: This Lady Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until 4 Hours Before Giving Birth by biacan(f): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2017
But that child's eyes is scary
Re: This Lady Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until 4 Hours Before Giving Birth by MhizzAJ(f): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2017
How's this possible
Re: This Lady Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until 4 Hours Before Giving Birth by Ritajovy(f): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2017
Acca believe this!!
Re: This Lady Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until 4 Hours Before Giving Birth by pyyxxaro: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2017
Liar Mohammed come and hear what ur sister is saying oh embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Lady Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until 4 Hours Before Giving Birth by Marcofranz(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Lil wonder the child looks ugly and old .
Re: This Lady Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until 4 Hours Before Giving Birth by thorpido(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2017
You were having unprotected sex,your period was not coming and yet you couldn't figure out what was going on?
Selfie generation.
Re: This Lady Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until 4 Hours Before Giving Birth by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
How's this possible

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Adeyeye’s Wife, Prof. Moji Christianah New NAFDAC DG / Eczema: Please Help / Get Permanent Solutions To High Blood Pressure And Constant Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.