Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ik Ogbonna's Baby Mama Sophia Shows Off Her big Curvy Nyash(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Ogbonna's Baby Mama Sophia Shows Off Her big Curvy Nyash(photo) (2756 Views)

Lepacious Bose Questions Claim That Slim Men Are Attracted To Big, Curvy Women / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ik Ogbonna's Baby Mama Sophia Shows Off Her big Curvy Nyash(photo) by Pussitto: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Sonia ogbonna, mother of one and a relationship blogger. Sophy is married to a nollywood actor ik ogbonna. Checkout Sophia's new picture, see the curvy ass.

Source. – http://chikasom..com/2017/10/sophia-ogbonna-flaunts-her-curvy-ass.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Baby Mama Sophia Shows Off Her big Curvy Nyash(photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Stupid post!!!Stupid OP!!!baby mama,yet you wrote married to!!!i must blog by force syndrome

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Baby Mama Sophia Shows Off Her big Curvy Nyash(photo) by teresafaith: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Very pretious, that's if there's a word like that
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Baby Mama Sophia Shows Off Her big Curvy Nyash(photo) by amara72(f): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
hmmmmm still a babymama?? am nt understanding ooo, I even taught she was already his wife

(1) (Reply)

I Do OLD MEN And Not Small Boys-ghanaian Busty Model Pamela Odame Reveals / #bigbrothernaija : Have You Seen This Unclad Photos Of Ceec / Regina Daniels Call Her Brother A ‘sickler’ And ‘prodigal Son’ Over Hair Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.