Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia (37522 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Burglar Who Raped Kwara Housewife In The Presence Of Her Daughter / Bosede Oguntade: Prophet Dotun Ogunlade ‘Arole Jesu’ Kills Housewife In Oyo / "Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Naijashortcode(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by losgiddy: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Personal Assistant needed I'm Lagos for losgiddy media

losgiddy.com

- Must live within the Yaba/Surulere axis

- Must be done with NYSC

- Must have a flair/interest for the arts and photography

- Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word

- Must be humble and willing to learn and grow

send cvs to losgiddylogistics@gmail.com
www.losgiddy.com
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Jaytecq(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
end time men
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by manci(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
see what pam wine mistress Causing to her brother sorry to the family I hope Ibop will not blame this on military nurses..
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by sukkot: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
well hey it is what it is. hope it was worth it lmao
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by seyizma(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by LexngtonSteele: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
sukkot:
well hey it is what it is. hope it was worth it lmao

I hope he skin-dived and got her pregnant. The Fool could have bleeped a single gal...he chose a married one

I hope i won't be caught too grin
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by talk2percy(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Konji na one son of a bitch!
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Pidginwhisper: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ajicold:
Hmm too bad
Fine girl, I wan marry you! kiss

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by joeeee240(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
NIGERIANS ARE STUPID. JUNGLE JUSTICE IS STUPID. SEE HOW THEY FREE THE WOMAN TO GO SCOT FREE. NONSENSE #GENDER EQUALITY

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by sukkot: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I hope he skin-dived and got her pregnant. The Fool
right ? lol
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by pointstores(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good for him
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Exciton(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Extreme patriarchy turn men into egotistical animals, women into mere property.

This event only makes sense in societies like ours.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by DanielsParker(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
serves him right.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Codes151(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
People are stupid... he slept with a married woman, so?

Must they kill him?? Sinners! People who are sinners throwing stones!!!

Useless country, it’s a woman’s choice or a man to be with who ever he/she wants!! If she’s cheating then the husband can leave to sth! Bleep the mob

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hahaha. He went the way he came!!

Foolish man
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Akeemj189(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ajicold:
Hmm too bad
I tell u
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by stances01: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
wonders shall never end.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Akeemj189(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
It is well
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by marooh: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is mutual sex!
Now it is mutual killing grin
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by marooh: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
ude70:
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

I smell cheated
https://www.nairaland.com/4084197/beware-100-sure-win-soccer
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by gGGODDd(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ajicold:
Hmm too bad
Yeah but the woman should not be left unpunished. that aside, u stand so sexy. u model or something?
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by gGGODDd(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Fine girl, I wan marry you! kiss
where u clear road o. comot ur leg from wire o
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by ariklawani(f): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
benedictnsi:
Op why you come carry this kind picture gum d news na
grin
benedictnsi:
Op why you come carry this kind picture gum d news na
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by ariklawani(f): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
As if the killers are holy
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by bamasite(m): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Was the assailant from the north?

If the answer is no, then you know what I mean.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Coloradvantage(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:

Your turn coming
sure! I like Solomon well well! proverbs 6 vs 32- 35 .... talk am finish! for people weh d form sharp and romantic helpers
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
i hate jungle justices with passion, and all these killer are not saints ooo, they just murder the guy sad Rip to him tho, wetin man sabi chop , na hin kill am
Lol na who dem catch be thief. grin
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
manci:
see what pam wine mistress Causing to her brother sorry to the family I hope Ibop will not blame this on military nurses..
No we won't but we can blame it on your English

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Notable Nigerian Women Whose Corruption Scandals Went Viral [PHOTOS] / 21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother / Robber Returns Money After Checking Woman's Bank Balance In China (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.