Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Where Can I Learn Driving With A Cheaper Amount - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Can I Learn Driving With A Cheaper Amount (980 Views)

Lagos State Number-Plate Recognition Camera Caught Man Driving With Expired Pape / Motorists Driving With Earphones Risk Six Months In Jail – FRSC / How Long Did You Learn Driving. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Driving With A Cheaper Amount by Annabelposh(f): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
I am a young lady that have the zeal for driving whenever i see young people drive i always love and also, when i enter a public transport i will always want to sit close to the driver so i can learn.......... currently i am looking for any means to learn how to drive but the price for learning in Abuja is too expensive for me, can anyone suggest a cheaper place!
Re: Where Can I Learn Driving With A Cheaper Amount by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Annabelposh:
I am a young lady that have the zeal for driving whenever i see young people drive i always love and also, when i enter a public transport i will always want to sit close to the driver so i can learn.......... currently i am looking for any means to learn how to drive but the price for learning in Abuja is too expensive for me, can anyone suggest a cheaper place!
Contact kennygee....if she'll be willing to teach you.
Re: Where Can I Learn Driving With A Cheaper Amount by Annabelposh(f): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
please can i get her contact?
Re: Where Can I Learn Driving With A Cheaper Amount by Baawaa(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Don't stress yourself,i will teach you
Re: Where Can I Learn Driving With A Cheaper Amount by Kufie(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
I'll teach you in just two weeks professionally. Only thing is I can't provide certification. You'll have to pay for one @ FRSC.

(1) (Reply)

Public alert / Urgently In Need Of Car For Rental (uber, Taxify N Oga Taxi) / Incredible Collection Of Supercars Worth N38.5b Meets To Raise Funds For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.