Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Swap Or Buy (samsung Blackjack I607) Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Swap Or Buy (samsung Blackjack I607) Smartphone (590 Views)

Where Can I Buy Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 / Why You Shouldn't Buy Samsung Galaxy S4 If You Already Own S3 / Help Needed For Using Opera Mini On Samsong Sgh-i607 (blackjack) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swap Or Buy (samsung Blackjack I607) Smartphone by ibrak90(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2010
Email me at : Ibrak.eagle@gmail.com
Text : 08055988008

The Samsung BlackJack is one of the most popular new phones on the market today. It gives its users plenty of features and functionality including being a smartphone, the ability to send and receive email, and an easy way to surf the web. It also includes a document viewer, Windows Mobile 5 software, a digital camera with mega pixel quality, an mp3 player, card slot, stereo Bluetooth technology, QWERTY keyboard and a second battery.

First off, the Samsung BlackJack looks great, it is obviously black and includes an easy to use QWERTY keyboard. Its main competitor is RIM Blackberry's which it goes against nicely in both features and functionality.

The candy bar design makes it easy to access and I had no problem learning and using the Blackjack, expect a couple of hour learning curve to learn all the menus and how to use each of the features. The Samsung BlackJack is chock full of features mainly targeted for road warriors and techies that need to be connected to the office and don't want to carry around their laptop computers. It is important to note that this phone is not a substitute for a mainstream laptop computer, but for short trips away from the office, it is a very powerful tool.

The most important feature for most people is accessing their email and the web, the phone excels at these two tasks. Speeds for surfing the web are obviously much slower than your computer, but fast enough, email and viewing documents on your phone is a breeze and the QWERTY keyboard is designed nicely, making it easy to send and reply to email. Battery life could be much better, but make sure you don't have 20 apps running in the background and you will save a considerable amount of juice.
Pros
A great smartphone, designed nicely and easy to use, once you get over the brief learning curve
Email and surfing the web worked nicely
Mega pixel camera was very high quality and sending pics to my laptop was easy
MP3 player was a nice extra
Memory slot
QWERTY keyboard
Decent data transmission rates
Cons
Battery life could be better – make sure you close all your apps to conserve juice
Not budget friendly, but comparable to other smartphones
No other issues at this time
Overall

The Samsung Blackjack is an awesome smartphone filled with features and functionality.

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Should I Buy. / Nairalander Very Urgent I Need A Very Cheap Hotel Closer To America Embassy / How Many Gb Of Memory Card Can Updated Nokia 95 Take Without Being Slow? 8gb Or 16gb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.