Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

10 Hot Photos Of Actress Lizzy Gold Onuwaje As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Hot Photos Of Actress Lizzy Gold Onuwaje As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today (11196 Views)

Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Lizzy Gold's Mother's N10M Shop Burnt Down (Photos) / Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Celebrates Her Son On His 2nd Birthday - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Hot Photos Of Actress Lizzy Gold Onuwaje As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today by tuoyo21: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Former Miss Delta State and Model turned Movie producer/actor, Lizzy Gold Onuwaje is plus one today.
The mother of one took to her Instagram account to share the photo above to mark the day with the caption;

lizzygoldofficial “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.. For the LizzyGold of yesterday, Today and in the future am grateful oh Lord.. I might not be where I want to be but I am not where I used to be… God has been Awesome…. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME”

Here are some hot photos of the Nollywood actress below ….http://www.brivalix.com/10-hot-photos-of-nollywood-actress-lizzy-gold-onuwaje-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday-today-photos/

Re: 10 Hot Photos Of Actress Lizzy Gold Onuwaje As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today by andreweb(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
What is wrong with Nl today? or is it my browser?
Re: 10 Hot Photos Of Actress Lizzy Gold Onuwaje As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today by olanikeh: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
andreweb:
What is wrong with Nl today? or is it my browser?
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Miss Polo International Donates School Materials To National Orientation Agency / 2pac Is Alive See Proof / Keyshia Cole Shows Off Her Hot Body In Bright Pink Bikini With Son ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.