Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr (28310 Views)

Jarus FC Vs Social Media Fc (4 - 3) On 27th April 2024 / Austin Eguavoen Resigns As Super Eagles Technical Adviser / Super Eagles: NFF appoints Eguavoen, Amuneke as Technical Adviser & Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by cutedharmee: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
buygala:

So says a man whose profile picture is of him with his scattered teeth and a faded suit famzing with some workstation.. ..

At least the OP is famzing with a human being.... A popular one at that... Not smiling like a constipated cow with some inanimate stuff undecided

And incase you didn't think we would notice.... That seat you sitting on is obviously not yours... Or how do you explain a suit jacket hanging on the chair while you have one on? .... .. Typical borrow-pose Bobo.

Have some sense bro sad
Chisoooos...
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by kayzat: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
buygala:

So says a man whose profile picture is of him with his scattered teeth and a faded suit famzing with some workstation.. ..

At least the OP is famzing with a human being.... A popular one at that... Not smiling like a constipated cow with some inanimate stuff undecided

And incase you didn't think we would notice.... That seat you sitting on is obviously not yours... Or how do you explain a suit jacket hanging on the chair while you have one on? .... .. Typical borrow-pose Bobo.

Have some sense bro sad

Jarus avenger !!!
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Jarus(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

stop licking p**ussy

jarus was a tribalist and bad for business

nobody cares how many years anybody have spent on nairaland..are they paying people?

instead people spend the money to get news and post on nairaland

yes we have kids on nairaland..but stop licking ass

all mods should learn from jarus.he is no longer a mod on nairaland and he is nobody

i respect only God and my parents and i fear only God and my parents

nothing last forever..you need to see how dead jarus forum looks

Lol. You make it look like Nairaland mod-ship, which I voluntarily resigned from, is one big deal.

Lmao. No be mod of this same Nairaland?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
nasslick:
Hola me for ps3 games if you reside in Ilorin... Peace!
Hitman- absolution
GTA V
Fifa18
Pes 18
Need for speed
Blur
Mortal Kombat -complete edition
And many more...

Ok.. pm
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by BiafranBushBoy: 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
buygala:

Have some sense bro sad

I borrowed everything there bro tongue
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by cristianisraeli: 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jarus:

Lol. You make it look like Nairaland mod-ship, which I voluntarily resigned from, is one big deal.

Lmao. No be mod of this same Nairaland?

look man you were a tribalist and i hope you have learned your lesson in life and it should be a lesson to all mods..especially those ones that carry it on their head..nothing last forever..life does not end on nairaland..am sure if we have a poll about you like you did others..you wont win..life is about leaving a legacy and am sure you left none on nairaland.thats my own and i know if you were still a mod..you would ban me right now..anyways good luck to you

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by meforyou1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is Jarus a journalist or what?
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Jarus(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

look man you were a tribalist and i hope you have learned your lesson in life and it should be a lesson to all mods..especially those ones that carry it on their head..nothing last forever..life does not end on nairaland..am sure if we have a poll about you like you did others..you wont win..life is about leaving a legacy and am sure you left none on nairaland.thats my own and i know if you were still a mod..you would ban me right now..anyways good luck to you

Looks like you were thinking being a mod on Nairaland is one such achievement? Have you seen my CV before?

Compare me with Nairaland owner, not mod.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Opinionated: 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

stop licking p**ussy

jarus was a tribalist and bad for business

nobody cares how many years anybody have spent on nairaland..are they paying people?

instead people spend the money to get news and post on nairaland

yes we have kids on nairaland..but stop licking ass

all mods should learn from jarus.he is no longer a mod on nairaland and he is nobody

i respect only God and my parents and i fear only God and my parents

nothing last forever..you need to see how dead jarus forum looks

Your post is very funny about being a moderator issue. Apparently, you use Nairaland to be a moderator. Even Seun that owns the site would not bother his head about titles.

Hopefully in a few years from now, you would read this post and realize how lame it is.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by ipobarecriminals: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin grin sad smiley wink cheesy cool angry
buygala:

Have some sense bro sad
grin
buygala:

Have some sense bro sad
ofene! cant stop laughing That's the truth.See how he d3nge pose
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Opinionated: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jarus:

Looks like you were thinking being a mod on Nairaland is one such achievement? Have you seen my CV before?

I wonder O...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by cristianisraeli: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Opinionated:

Your post is very funny about being a moderator issue. Apparently, you use Nairaland to be a moderator. Even Seun that owns the site would not bother his head about titles.

Hopefully in a few years from now, you would read this post and realize how lame it is.

shove your opinions abeg

am only warning all mods to learn from jarus

nothing lasts forever...learn your lesson

and you if you are a mod right now..you would ban me..but guess what you are not and if you everly get to be a mod like you want to so badly..keep banning people or creating tribalistic threads as a mod and dont leave a good legacy.you would get fired at last and have your balls in your hands.so na you know

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by cristianisraeli: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jarus:

with your cocoyam head..lol

seun still handsome pass you..na only wetin i won compare be that

you feel like you want to ban me right..lol

guess what you are powerless..lol

we would never forget your tribalist threads as a mod you would have been a person that brings unity..but no..you carry am for head now look at you..so because you beg for a pixs with a whiteman now thats an achievement.lol..what if you took a pics with putin what will you do..lol..

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Horlawoomey(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
See beef everywhere, tribalism and ethnic bigotry is a big disease, may God heal you if you're infected.

If you don't know Jarus here, just keep quiet and face your studies.

Jarus and xfire happen to be my nairalanders of all time, may God bless the both of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Opinionated: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shove your opinions abeg

am only warning all mods to learn from jarus

nothing lasts forever...learn your lesson

and you if you are a mod right now..you would ban me..but guess what you are not and if you everly get to be a mod like you want do badly..keep banning people or creating tribalistic threads as a mod and dont leave a good legacy.you would get fired at last and have your balls in your hands.so na you know

Still lame, what makes you think moderators think it is a big deal to stop being moderators that they have to learn from anybody?

Even Seun would have figured this out ages ago. He needs moderators to help manage the community than they need him.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by cristianisraeli: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Opinionated:

Still lame, what makes you think moderators think it is a big deal to stop being moderators that they have to learn from anybody?

Even Seun would have figured this out ages ago. He needs moderators to help manage the community than they need him.

we the people post more topics than mods..abi mods dont get paid?do they do it for free?your words are lame boy..we the people do it for free with our time and data..all the mods do is sit down and pick which topic to push to the main page,ok.we the people dont get paid..mods dont do it for free boy,got that
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by cristianisraeli: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Horlawoomey:
See beef everywhere, tribalism and ethnic bigotry is a big disease, may God heal you if you're infected.

If you don't know Jarus here, just keep quiet and face your studies.

Jarus and xfire happen to be my nairalanders of all time, may God bless the both of you.

boy if you have something to say ....spit it out and stop licking ass..i hate when grown men lick ass..if you like jarus so much what are you doing on nairaland..go on his forum already..jarus is like a nigerian governor without immunity..lol
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Jarus(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

we the people post more topics than mods..abi mods dont get paid?do they do it for free?your words are lame boy..we the people do it for free with our time and data..all the mods do is sit down and pick which topic to push to the main page,ok.we the people dont get paid..mods dont do it for free boy,got that

Ignorance. Nairaland owner answers you here

https://www.quora.com/Nigeria-How-much-are-Nairaland-forum-moderators-being-paid

And I spend my money on Nairaland, not other way round. At least, I am the sponsor of nairaland football team https://www.nairaland.com/4088830/red-hot-nairaland-football-team

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by ezeagu(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
buygala:

Have some sense bro sad

I just witnessed a murder.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Horlawoomey(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

boy if you have something to say ....spit it out and stop licking ass..i hate when grown men lick ass..if you like jarus so much what are you doing on nairaland..go on his forum already..jarus is like a nigerian governor without immunity..lol

Please tag along, you obviously have a lot to learn in his forum.

All these beefs I believe is borne out of envy, it is allowed.
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by cristianisraeli: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jarus:

Ignorance. Nairaland owner answers you here

https://www.quora.com/Nigeria-How-much-are-Nairaland-forum-moderators-being-paid

And I spend my money on Nairaland, not other way round. At least, I am the sponsor of nairaland football team https://www.nairaland.com/4088830/red-hot-nairaland-football-team

hahaha.unpaid volunteers indeed.una don see pikin way them born yesterday...na quora him go answer the question for 2013..una try..you think the owner of nairaland would come out and say i pay these guys so and so amount..i mean boy..am not a kid..ok..again am no baby

my point still stand you left no legacy on nairaland as a mod..period

i can sponsor better things man

am even on your forum now..lol..keep your dreams strong and one day you will get there..

Opinionated yeye boy i hope say you take permission from jarus before you post him pics for your yeye blog..lol..am on it now..nice caption..see the moment jarus bla bla bla..lol..na for nairaland jarus popularity stop as a failed mod and tribalistic one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by cristianisraeli: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Horlawoomey:

Please tag along, you obviously have a lot to learn in his forum.

All these beefs I believe is borne out of envy, it is allowed.

just look at this one

i rather beef hushpuppi than beef jarus..really boy thats all you got?
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oga Jarus,abeg no mind dat cristainisraeli guy,he sounds like a jealous fellow..

i just hope say u tell Rohr to call me into the Super eagles squad make i com charge dem small. My blood dey hot! grin #Onitolo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Jarus(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Oga Jarus,hope say u tell am to call me into the Super eagles squad make i com charge fem small. My blood dey hot! grin #Onitolo

Lol. Bro. I tell am o. grin

My strike partner at Nairaland FC
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by maclatunji: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahaha.unpaid volunteers indeed.una don see pikin way them born yesterday...na quora him go answer the question for 2013..una try..you think the owner of nairaland would come out and say i pay these guys so and so amount..i mean boy..am not a kid..ok..again am no baby

my point still stand you left no legacy on nairaland as a mod..period

i can sponsor better things man

am even on your forum now..lol..keep your dreams strong and one day you will get there..

In fact, you are single-handedly sponsoring the Super Eagles to Russia 2018.

Na your family get Airport, National Stadium and Dodan Barracks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by cristianisraeli: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
maclatunji:

In fact, you are single-handedly sponsoring the Super Eagles to Russia 2018.

Na your family get Airport, National Stadium and Dodan Barracks.

lol..nice try
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by cristianisraeli: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Opinionated:

I wonder O...

one advise boy mr opinion..work on your website..the thing slow..jarus own they load fast and please i use a very fast network,ok..just my little advise

wait o..jarus na you still be opinionatedthere is something that ayam not understanding

jarus no hard feelings by the way.am keeping it 100
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Sleyanya1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
buygala:

Have some sense bro sad

Na wah oo.. Guys no get love again o. See Brutality,
ABI you be Sub-Zero?
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jarus:

Lol. Bro. I tell am o. grin

My strike partner at Nairaland FC
I will also sign for PSG...and bench Neymar grin
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Leez(m): 12:20am On Oct 17, 2017
whateverkay:
May God punish all biafrans, God bless patriotic igbos sad
hmmm
anoda afonja on the loose
cc
giftq
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by cristianisraeli: 12:27am On Oct 17, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Oga Jarus,abeg no mind dat cristainisraeli guy,he sounds like a jealous fellow..

i just hope say u tell Rohr to call me into the Super eagles squad make i com charge dem small. My blood dey hot! grin #Onitolo

stupid yeye boy...whats there to jealous about jarus.lol..really dude....jealous jarus..i laff..same jarus way they use 2 moniker they tackle me..you are a pure ass licker..already licking ass..typical nigerian..na dundi united be your club

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by enemyofprogress: 2:18am On Oct 17, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jose Peseiro Quits As Head Coach Of The Super Eagles - Pulse Sports / Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President / Sweden V Portugal: World Cup Playoff (2- 3) On 19th November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.