Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Help Me Out Dream Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Out Dream Christian (352 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Dream Christian by Boworld: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Please,Dear Christian Please Help Me Out I Think I Always Dream Having Sex With The Faces Familiar To Me In The Dream,and Right Now I Got No Girlfriend Or No Female Use To Talk To Me,is Like I Got Hated By Female,and My Life Now Is Somehow Different Am Feeling Hopeless Now,dnt Know Wat To Do Now!! I Remeber The Day A Little Girl Greeted Me,after The Greeting She Later Told Me Who Did I Just Greet,den I Realise I Was Under Siritual Spell....Help Me Dear Christian I Think I Have Spiritual Wife.
Re: Help Me Out Dream Christian by Oldpath(f): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
pls call me 08025896688. it is only God of heaven that can interpret dream, not man. by His mercy HE will show us the meaning of this.
Re: Help Me Out Dream Christian by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oldpath:
pls call me 08025896688. it is only God of heaven that can interpret dream, not man. by His mercy HE will show us the meaning of this.
why not explain here so that others facing such things can also learn from it, thanks.
Re: Help Me Out Dream Christian by enilove(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
Having sex in the dream indicates you have spirit wife.

The best thing for you is to stop any form of sexual immortality you may be engaged into. like watching sex videos or pictures of naked girls.

Then go to MFM prayer city for 3day dry fast.
You will be delivered but you have to stop having girl friends and stop sexual escapades b4 marriage. If you do, your deliverance will just be in vain.

Other good things shall also follow, as long as you remain holy.
Re: Help Me Out Dream Christian by Teaveapoet(f): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
You need to undergo serious deliverance because spirit wife is a bad thing.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(mon. 23/10/2017) His Thoughts Towards You / The Law Of Sowing And Reaping / How Could A Mythical Book Predict This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.