Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) (2788 Views)

How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? / Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died / Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by purem(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Some atheists don't like hearing people talk about God...

cc seun
cc sciencewatch
ccfelixomorr

Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by BreezyCB(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nice
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by purem(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
More screenshots.....

Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by felixomor: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
"in God we trust"
Remains the country's motto
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by Jesuschrist419: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:
"in God we trust"
This thread will never enter front page
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by felixomor: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

[s]Must you expose your mumu every time?

You probably even support Trump[/s].

Cry, dumbo grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by sonofluc1fer: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

Must you expose your mumu every time?

You probably even support Trump.
These days, when I'm sober, I choose to believe the person behind that moniker is a sadist who would say the most inane things just to get a rise out of atheists.

The effort and the regularity, the constant stream of befuddling logic, bundled with a rigid incapacity to appreciate new information, surely no sentient being could survive for so long.

This must be God's punishment to atheists, an irrefutable proof of his loving kindness and mercy. For without divine love, what other explanation could there be that this, this, this fuckingmoron gets to live so long?

'one corner' will come and go,
Even wizkid and Davido,
But from ages to ages,
Felixomoron will remain the same. grin

Good night.

13 Likes

Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by JackBizzle: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

These days, when I'm sober, I choose to believe the person behind that moniker is a sadist who would say the most inane things just to get a rise out of atheists.

The effort and the regularity, the constant stream of befuddling logic, bundled with a rigid incapacity to appreciate new information, surely no sentient being could survive for so long.

This must be God's punishment to atheists, an irrefutable proof of his loving kindness and mercy. For without divine love, what other explanation could there be that this, this, this fuckingmoron gets to live so long?

'one corner' will come and go,
Even wizkid and Davido,
But from ages to ages,
Felixomoron will remain the same. grin

Good night.

grin

Was it not Einstein that said that stupidity has no limits?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by Amberon11: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Trust Nairaland resident atheists to cry themselves a lagoon over this.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by iamnlia(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
purem:
More screenshots.....
See that man replying it's your "cup of tea" like a typical Nigerian parent.
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by purem(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
iamnlia:

See that man replying it's your "cup of tea" like a typical Nigerian parent.

Lol
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by purem(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalalasclala more here.. ....

Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by purem(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:
"in God we trust"

The rate at which atheist rise among the whites this 21century may change that in future....

Coz we never know the next president may be atheists

Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by OttoKorrect: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
That awkward moment butterflyl1on becomes the new report card.
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by JackBizzle: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Trust Nairaland resident atheists to cry themselves a lagoon over this.
sad

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by ScienceWatch: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
felixomor:
"in God we trust"
Do you see who crashed the party ?
Only three people were invited.
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by ScienceWatch: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

Was it not Einstein that said that stupidity has no limits?
Einstein also said that his "greatest regret was tweeking his mathematical formulas to exclude a creator.

Is that all you have to contribute to a serious topic?
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by ScienceWatch: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
This thread will never enter front page

419ner, How can you know that ? You asked me what's the meaning of front page earlier and I told you. So how the heck can you come to this conclusion ? The meaning I gave you makes it impossible to form that conclusion.
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by felixomor: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:
How can you know that ? You asked me what's the meaning of front page earlier and I told you. So how the heck can you come to this conclusion ?

because he is another fake duplicate moniker of their kind
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by ScienceWatch: 1:43am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

because he is another fake duplicate moniker of their kind
So 419ner is a duplicate moniker ! Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by felixomor: 5:50am On Oct 17, 2017
purem:

The rate at which atheist rise among the whites this 21century may change that in future....

Coz we never know the next president may be atheists

Population of atheists is even falling.
Stop dreaming
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by donnie(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2017
What's epic about the replies?

I only see anger and frustration in those replies.
Go Trump, go! cheesy

tongue tongue
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by JackBizzle: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Population of atheists is even falling.
Stop dreaming

Why do you lie like this? It is a lie that population of atheists is falling

1) Since we are talking about Trump's America- POPULATION OF ATHEISTS IN AMERICA GROWING BACKED BY STUDIES-

The share of Americans who identify as atheists has roughly doubled in the past several years. Pew Research Center’s 2014 Religious Landscape Study found that 3.1% of American adults say they are atheists when asked about their religious identity, up from 1.6% in a similarly large survey in 2007
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/01/10-facts-about-atheists/

2) By the same Pew research, the global number of atheists will grow by 0.03 billion (30 million) in 2060.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6098151_growthofatheists_png2e23c7436454ae3b73599e62b6b406a4

After, they will say that atheists copy and paste, whereas you copied and pasted fake news from kingebukasblog and butterflyl1on

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by felixomor: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

Why do you lie like this? It is a lie that population of atheists is falling

1) Since we are talking about Trump's America- POPULATION OF ATHEISTS IN AMERICA GROWING BACKED BY STUDIES-

The share of Americans who identify as atheists has roughly doubled in the past several years. Pew Research Center’s 2014 Religious Landscape Study found that 3.1% of American adults say they are atheists when asked about their religious identity, up from 1.6% in a similarly large survey in 2007
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/01/10-facts-about-atheists/

2) By the same Pew research, the global number of atheists will grow by 0.03 billion (30 million) in 2060.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6098151_growthofatheists_png2e23c7436454ae3b73599e62b6b406a4

After, they will say that atheists copy and paste, whereas you copied and pasted fake news from kingebukasblog and butterflyl1on

Jumbo,
I feel your pain grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by JackBizzle: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Jumbo,
I feel your pain grin

Like how you were pained that they destroyed you on your tithe thread? Biitch sharrap
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by felixomor: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

Like how you were pained that they destroyed you on your tithe thread? Biitch sharrap

Lol. E pain am grin
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by JackBizzle: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Lol. E pain am grin

grin grin

I am not the one that is being called "tithe scammer" and "slowpoke" by others.

Pained clown grin grin
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by felixomor: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin grin

I am not the one that is being called "tithe scammer" and "slowpoke" by others.

Pained clown grin grin

They call you Jumbo Dumbo grin
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by adeememman(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2017
I wish we can switch sides with those Americans. By the time those people live here for just two weeks, they must believe there is God.
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by JackBizzle: 9:37am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

They call you Jumbo Dumbo grin

Only you and your 1diot brother butterflylying call me that and it is a meaningless and childish insult.

I actually find it cute.
Re: Donald Trump; "We Worship God......." Epic Reply From Atheists (screenshots) by felixomor: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

[s]Only you and your 1diot brother butterflylying call me that and it is a meaningless and childish insult.

I actually find it cute. [/s]

Lol @ cute
Yet you start having seizures when they call u
Abeg Go and sleep grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Pastors In Nigeria, Are They Real Or Fake? / GOD DOSE EXIST!! / There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.