Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" (30714 Views)

Redeemer's University Slashes Postgraduate Fees, Msc. & MA Now Tuition Free / Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by pedrilo: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
young ma, u r still a baby, do not allow old men wit very short life span puncture ur dreams.
this is just bsc, and u allowed urself to be dis loud, u still hav masters and phd ahead of u.
take it easy bro

1 Like

Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Icon79(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
LOL. Whatever! Something tells me that it might you after all.

We dated briefly and I used to call you "Abiku" grin

O pari

abike12:

nope
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Chachangi: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is one of the challenges of being an activist (he appears like one). I pray they settle amicably.

From this post. It appears the young man isn't saying everything and the University isn't saying everything either.

On the other hand. I've been trying to look at the issue from another angle .

1. Is it possible for this man to invite Adekunle Gold to perform, Funke Akindele to deliver a speech and the Alaroye man (a Muslim ) to deliver a speech IF HE WAS ATTENDING COVENANT UNIVERSITY ?

2. Is it possible for this man to invite Adekunle Gold to perform, Funke Akindele to deliver a speech and the Alaroye man (Lets assume he's a Christian) to deliver a speech IF HE WAS ATTENDING A MUSLIM UNIVERSITY

I think (not 100% sure) these private universities have conditions that prospective students have to agree with before admittance .
Maybe, the guy is being punished for some previous offenses.

1 Like

Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by fatiaforreal: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
The people in the world and those living above sin, I can't see the difference!
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by soulbless(f): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
he should know that the school is a Christian school and should be careful about the kind of things he wants to do, do expect them to receive a Muslim speaker? that's impossible. If it's a Muslim school they will never accept a Christian speaker there, I know what am saying. so if you are in that kind of school, you have to behave yourself.
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by lereinter(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
cos u are a muslim
u wan finish redeem uni

ccontinue
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
fvckme:
See his Head sef
lol Bleep you ba
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by makky555(f): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
TheMainMan:
i cn bet many didn't read the post

they should just come to a mutual understanding and let the guy go...

Me I dinor read it grin grin grin
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by adadioranmah(f): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
i can't get over this "recover his destiny" that they keep saying...
Is his destiny tied to the University?
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by abikeade03(f): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
So is now crime to post on someone Facebook page, nawa o all dis redeemer redeeming self
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Brush1: 1:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Mckandre:
I'm allergic to long uninformative posts sad
That post is entirely informative. It exposes a culture of impunity and oppression existing in that school. Thought they are so upright mmmm
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Brush1: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2017
That university can't deny that boy his certificate. Because it was paid for. With all the biblical knowledge look how mean they are. Would Jesus have behaved in this manner? Wouldn't he have intervened to fix this issue by coming to the aid of a helpless kid. Is papa pretending not to be aware of all this?. Mr holy.
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by ikemesit4477: 4:02am On Oct 17, 2017
siraj1402:
Your major problem with him is that u are a Muslim.
so before he was admitted didn't they know he is a Muslim?
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Vioncy(f): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Oga Presido let me point out ur own errors

1. You are an Arewa youth (Muslim)
2. You still went an brought in another Herdsman abi na men(anyone)
3. You hindered your VC annual alawee (u harsh o!)
4. You brought in worldly guest actors/entertainer into a Godly institution (RCCG) if daddy G. O catch u enn
5. You are not Science students....
6. You were comparing your VC with another person (too bad)

these are my own reasons o

Oga VC let me point out ur own wayo
1. You were angry that a muslim was having more support than you.....(since eennn b SUG presido)
2. You were jealous that he was comparing ur administration with his (his was better)
3. Your anger made you feel like the poor child's FB post was referring to u not even the school (wayo!)
4. Since u didn't like him, u decided to ruin his career
5. Becaus ethe bou used his raggea to spoil ur
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by TheMainMan: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2017
makky555:

Me I dinor read it grin grin grin
... i know tongue tongue tongue
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by JkCosmos: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2017
Macaroni....God will deliver u
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by mechanics(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is clear victimization.
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by MarieSucre(f): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kobicove:
All these are stories...

The school has rules and you broke those rules...be prepared to face whatever punishment is given to you undecided

Some rules are not just and that is the truth.
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by makky555(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheMainMan:
... i know tongue tongue tongue

How angry were you in my head when I was not reading it
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by TheMainMan: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
makky555:

How angry were you in my head when I was not reading it
... lol... i sneaked in there tongue.... im i messing with ur mind already? cool tongue
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by makky555(f): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheMainMan:
... lol... i sneaked in there tongue.... im i messing with ur mind already? cool tongue

My mind is perfectly intact cool

Wait what
How did you do that? shocked shocked
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by TheMainMan: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
makky555:

My mind is perfectly intact cool

Wait what
How did you do that? shocked shocked
its a secret... i naturally sneak into peoples head tongue tongue
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by makky555(f): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
TheMainMan:
its a secret... i naturally sneak into peoples head tongue tongue

I cast and bind you in Jesus name grin angry
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by TheMainMan: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
makky555:

I cast and bind you in Jesus name grin angry
lol... in a nice way actually... don't u wana find out more?
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by makky555(f): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kuriosity kills the kat... I don't wantu know tongue
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Nickshrapnel: 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
He is now doing well grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. / Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction / I Lost My Jamb Registration Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.