Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja (67854 Views)

Two LAWMA Workers Arrested For Faking Kidnap / 34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by Proffdada: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
grasscutters grin
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by donblade85555(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
v
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by solpat(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
I smell Lies
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by jacyhelen(f): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by Omoluabi16(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Prostitution though a vice, is not a crime. Police should mind their business and let these girls be.
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by chibuike65: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Where them girls
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by crackerspub: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ihatepork:
I can bet my last coin at least 10 of them are from potopoto republic

1 Like

Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by SmartyPants(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
sotall:
Can someone point to a law in the Nigerian constitution that says oloshoism is a crime.

If not ,why arrest them ?

Case of misplaced priority.

Such laws will have no place in the Constitution...check in the Criminal Code... Most Common Law countries have made prostitution a crime.

1 Like

Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by Xkalaban(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Habaaa! shocked angryNo puntures? I am no belivit lipsrsealed undecided

Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
stupid hypocrites na their yansh.most of them are worse,probably peodophiles and gays.give the girls jobs and see if they will endanger their lives for peanuts
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by here: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Just little protection for the identity of the informant zero. Now the landlord has to live with fear of 12 women who hustle in Abuja. Hmmm
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by PointZerom: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ihatepork:
I can bet my last coin at least 10 of them are from potopoto republic

Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Enemy of progress

Those oloshos should be appreciated, adored and worshipped

They're doing a great job on our politicians, without the services from those wonderful oloshos, our politicians would have sold our country long time ago

More Grease to their snail
why you dey call me now?abi you wan follow us do the thing?

*The sex organ of a man is soft, but when a woman touches him, it becomes hard...*

*​​Lesson of the day​:​ ​​​It is women that make things hard for men...​​​*

Wisdom will not kill me
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by KardinalZik(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
abdelrahman:
Ashawo is not a work.
Did they refuse any job offer from you?
Give them the work you have; that's if you have any yourself.

1 Like

Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by udomma1005(m): 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
crackerspub:

Very stupid ijiats, you arrested those ladies with no proof or evidence.

You arrested and humiliated them because 12 ladies are hanging out together because of hearsay from the landlord.

The ladies should get a Lawyer asap and sue the crap out those jobless police officers that arrested them.

If you start arresting girls in Abj because they are hangingout in a room that means you would arrest all the girls in Abj

Stupid officers witha stupid party called APC undecided
FCTA na Police now, abi?
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
KardinalZik:

Did they refuse any job offer from you?

Give them the work you have; that's if you have any yourself.
see how you reasoned,are there no girls that doesn't get job,and they are doing self employed job? that mean you support prostitution.
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by naijafella(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
sotall:
Can someone point to a law in the Nigerian constitution that says oloshoism is a crime.

Why don't you allow your sister join the 'union'?
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by Moganajoe: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
sotall:

At all, my brother ask them o. Olosho is not our problem but the men in government houses
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by Simple9ja(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Work no dy 4 dis 9ja make una leave dem jhuor
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by DonCandido(f): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
sotall:

FACT CHECK: By a community reading of the provisions of sections 223, 224 and 225 of the Criminal Code, prostitution is a crime in Nigeria.
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by heryur(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/12-corporate-sex-workers-arrested-abuja/

welcome to the islamic state of nigeria..which crime did those ladies commit now?is it a crime to have sex with politicians and military men..buhari and the islamic mentality...

ollah1 come and see what buhari is doing..he want to turn nigerian to somalia..lol
from what you read from the report did you see anything pertaining Islam,I pity the level of your reasoning
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by cristianisraeli: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
heryur:
from what you read from the report did you see anything pertaining Islam,I pity the level of your reasoning

dundi boy..abuja is a christian state..ewu awusa
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by MRZEUS(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/12-corporate-sex-workers-arrested-abuja/

Dis sex workers shld b recognized
nationwide cox they are d ones da reduce d rate of rapist in d country. Dis 1 gals of nowadays are forming slay queens, whr do u tink sum men can discharge their heavy loads nd sexual urge if nt sex workers......... Plsssss they shld
gv dis pple a Blake cheesy
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by heryur(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

dundi boy..abuja is a christian state..ewu awusa
So from your conclusion abuja is an Islamic state...i feel sorry for you
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by AnanseK(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
When they are not Terrorists , they are prostitutes
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:
why you dey call me now?abi you wan follow us do the thing?

*The sex organ of a man is soft, but when a woman touches him, it becomes hard...*

*​​Lesson of the day​:​ ​​​It is women that make things hard for men...​​​*

Wisdom will not kill me

Chai

So person name truly na "Enemy of progress" ??

I don die
Re: 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 1:55am On Oct 17, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Chai

So person name truly na "Enemy of progress" ??

I don die
no die o,Tagbo still dey occupy your space for mortuary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Boy Chained At A Celestial Church In Ogun State, Rescued By NSCDC / Biola Fowosire In Tears As Robbers Empty Her Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.