Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,225 members, 7,839,188 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye (38866 Views)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by chieni(f): 12:01am On Oct 17, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
so mama sef dey use #tag....this is serious grin
I fear oh. maybe someone is managing her account
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by chieni(f): 12:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Articul8:
And my parish pastor will be telling me what not to do on social media
Hmmmm God help us
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Shinery0123(m): 6:18am On Oct 17, 2017
Hypocrites jati jati
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Papiikush:
How did she know the meaning of "MCM" and the "MansnotHot" trend?

Be like say mama sef dey watch MTV base and Trending on HipTV.

Yes ma, this tweet is not holy undecided
lol.. No be small matter
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Kaslyni: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2017
cristianisraeli:

dude you are a pure dundi..is she your mummy..your mummy is home and with all due respect to your mummy..i cherish mothers alot..stop calling another persons mother yours..shes the wife of your GO the private jet owner.capish
I see you've veered off the main point (which is 'mummy being secular or worldly in that tweet) which implies I've successfuly 'sunk some reason' into your "akamu contained cranium"... now again FYI "any woman" thats old enough to birth me I've always refered to as mummy even the ones that sell dodo, akara etc. So again as you can see its apparent who the "dundee" is
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Kaslyni: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2017
BluntBoy:
Adeboye, Oyedepo and the other vipers have received their rewards here on earth. Only repentance will save this con men from the destruction to come.

These opportunists who reap where they did not sow have built empires from other people's sweat. These thieves have become powerful by just being preachers. These scammers are the ones Jesus warned us about when He asked his disciples not to be like the Gentile princes. These thieves will not go unpunished. They won't, except they repent from perverting the gospel for pecuniary gains.
And for your mind now you self don make sence huh? NEVER let others do the thinking 4 you always learn to reason for your self OK?
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by BluntBoy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kaslyni:
And for your mind now you self don make sence huh? NEVER let others do the thinking 4 you always learn to reason for your self OK?

Who, between us, is letting others do his thinking for him

I, who speak the truth backed up by the Word or you, who depends on your con men pastors?
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by mechanics(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
I thank God for them.
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by MarieSucre(f): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
KOPT55:
I've tried to imagine Daddy G.O receiving head from Foluke but the image is not forming. Somebody, please help.

hahaha you're not serious
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Kaslyni: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

Who, between us, is letting others doing his thinking for him

I, who speak the truth backed up by the Word or you, who depends on your con men pastors?
All you imps keep blabbing about for the upteenth time is how these "con men" own private jets and how large they live etc its really so stale already and trust me y'all know no shit about none of them so just shut it
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by BluntBoy(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kaslyni:
All you imps keep blabbing about for the upteenth time is how these "con men" own private jets and how large they live etc its really so stale already and trust me y'all know no shit about none of them so just shut it

Listen, you idiot, all I have done is examine their teachings using the Bible as a yardstick. If you feel I am in the wrong, bring Bible verses and let us talk. Stop jumping into mentions without your brain.
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by icecream2: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
yabatown:
YOU ARE INVITING TROUBLE.
ACT LIKE A PASTORS WIFE AND NOT AN ATTENTION CRAZED TEENAGER
RESPECT YOURSELF AND YOUR CONGREGATION
THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS TYPE OF TRASH, WOMAN
IT IS NOT PROPER AT ALL
DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE: PASTORS WIFE OR STEPHANIE OTOBO.

Please how does a pastor's wife act. Is it too much for her to appreciate and gush over her own husband.

She can be d only Stephanie otobo of her husband. I hope loneliness and boredom is not affecting you.
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Kaslyni: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

Listen, you idiot, all I have done is examine their teachings using the Bible as a yardstick. If you feel I am in the wrong, bring Bible verses and let us talk. Stop jumping into mentions without your brain.
*Laughs* you "examined" their teachings... you see its incredible how its folks of your ilk who can correctly be accused of misleading others via your intellectualy inept yet parochially reprehenssible mumbo jumbo bunkum that cluster yourselves behind your keyboards to throw tantrum at others you know absolutely nothing about... oh so you're conversant with the scriptures huh? then go bathe your heart with Matt 7:1 as from the abundance it your mouth speaks.
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by BluntBoy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kaslyni:
*Laughs* you "examined" their teachings... you see its incredible how its folks of your ilk who can correctly be accused of misleading others via your intellectualy inept yet parochially reprehenssible mumbo jumbo bunkum that cluster yourselves behind your keyboards to throw tantrum at others you know absolutely nothing about... oh so you're conversant with the scriptures huh? then go bathe your heart with Matt 7:1 as from the abundance it your mouth speaks.

Listen, boy, I have little patience for fools who feel that cramming badly constructed sentences with unnecessary adjectives and adverbs would make them sound wise. If you want to defend these thieves, show some sense and I might just take the bait. But if using wrongly spelt adjectives and misplacing nouns is all you can afford, then you need to get some education. You might want to run along now, you village idiot.
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Kaslyni: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
yabatown:
YOU ARE INVITING TROUBLE.
ACT LIKE A PASTORS WIFE AND NOT AN ATTENTION CRAZED TEENAGER
RESPECT YOURSELF AND YOUR CONGREGATION
THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS TYPE OF TRASH, WOMAN
IT IS NOT PROPER AT ALL
DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE: PASTORS WIFE OR STEPHANIE OTOBO.
I'll echoe thesame words to you also; Always put on your thinking cap stop allowing others do the thinking for you. Those tweets were certainly sent by the person tasked with her tweeter handle and not the old woman herself you almajiri-minded skunk
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Kaslyni: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
BluntBoy:

Listen, boy, I have little patience for fools who feel that cramming badly constructed sentences with unnecessary adjectives and adverbs would make them sound wise. If you want to defend these thieves, show some sense and I might just take the bait. But if using wrongly spelt adjectives and misplacing nouns is all you can afford, then you need to get some education. You might want to run along now, you village idiot.
Seeing how you've been reckless with the word 'boy' I just glanced at your sobriquet and seeing it says bluntBOY? I couldnt agree less but to "run along"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven / Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) / I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.