Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) (85535 Views)

If Demons Can Masturbate (18+) / Scourge Of Corruption By Aluko Abiodun John / Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Please take the conversation out of the thread, y'all are derailing... Use the PM button.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Solyjnr111(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lolz! Tobi, The Guy's Just Jealous. Forget Him. The Story Is Dope, Wait, Did You Say It's A ''A Real Life Story''

#Ghostlander
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by itsandi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
cheesy
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
The familiar bumper of Ray's Ridgeline truck came into view as I stood in front of my house waiting for him.

You can't miss the car anywhere once you've seen it before, it has been customized and the alloys wheels are painted gold to compliment the sharp black exterior paint.

He pulled up and I went to the other side to hop in only to be greeted by Lucy's face, I hadn't noticed someone else was in the car with him, I smiled at her and slapped her arm playfully as she made to step down for me.

" No, I'll just take the back seat, so you've been hanging out with this big head and you didn't ask of me? "

" Not really, we've not seen more than once since the trip to Ibadan "

" Hmmm, it's alright I'm not really important like that, don't mind me " I teased as I hopped into the back seat and made her to retain the front one

" You ehn, you know how to set someone up, I never said that oo! " she replied amidst laughter.

I suddenly remembered Sade the moment I saw Lucy, I haven't really had time for women due to the present state of the wire transfer, besides since she had decided to be a drama queen during our trip back home I had totally forgotten about her, the world is full of beauties and if someone starts feeling too important I relegate her to the back row.

Ray moved the vehicle and spoke up for the first time that evening..

" Ode, so it's me you were calling big head? "

" Ray but your head is big now, the world knows, Lucy sef knows I'm not lying, so why are you taking offense " I retorted, my remark drawing a stifled laughter from Lucy.

Ray held the steering wheel with the left hand and touched his head like sizing it up....

" You sef have figured it out now abi? "

" You are mad, it's rich people that have big heads, you don't know LeBron James? Abraham Lincoln? and... "

" Common shut up " I interrupted him mid-way

" Which kind rich people, so the dude that sells shawarma at Sweet Frys is rich abi, infact I think his head is the prototype God used to make yours " I fired back

Lucy was cackling all through my bants with Ray and out of impulse I asked her about Sade, she became silent for a moment throwing me a ' are you seriously asking me look'.

" She's fine, but honestly I think you guys have been communicating " she finally found her voice.

" Urrghm.. Yeah we have, just that I've been busy lately and haven't talked with her in a while " I managed to say struggling to decided whether to spill the beans or just let things slide.

The ride continued like that, as we talked and argue over different topics, I must confess as we progressed I started to miss Sade, a kind of deja vu feeling creeps up inside me so decided to text her once we get to the lounge.

Ray brought the truck to a halt inside the car wash area beside the lounge we were going and I alighted walking towards the frontage of Sweet Frys lounge, I quickly used that opportunity to text Sade and ask her if she could make it down there.

I slid the door open and looked back to check on Ray and Lucy, Ray was handing his keys to a short boy and I guess he wanted to give his ride a bath.

I shrugged and entered the lounge alone, I was amazed with the numbers of people inside considering the time of the day.

I wanted somewhere we can just sit and be able to drink, and of course chat peacefully, I quickly rushed out and almost knock Ray down as I bumped into him.

" Sorry bro, I'm sorry " I said holding him steady and smiling at his puzzled face.

" Why you come out again? " he asked after regaining balance.

" Mehn it's too crowdy in there and the music is too loud, I need a distraction Yeah but at least not somewhere this disturbing " I explained quietly to Ray.

He suggested we go to Bannilux to chill, since it's always more quite and Cosy there during that time of the day, but as soon as we looked towards the direction of the car, Mr Short guy is already spraying the wheels of truck with water.

" I will just tell him to stop, thank God he hasn't soaped it yet "

" No Ray, don't worry, let's just enter that Lush restaurant inside Rita Lori and chill there probably I'll feel better and we can come back here " I stopped him in time before he could whistle at the short boy.

He sighed and nodded in agreement while Lucy looked lost as she stood near a canopy that served as a makeshift roof for the front open bar of Sweet Frys Lounge.

" Change of plans, let's walk down to Rita Lori, there's a nice restaurant and bar inside it " I informed her as I held her hand and dragged her along.

We crossed the drainage and walked in, I led the way and opened the Glassy door of Lush restaurant, immediately we entered I knew this was the atmosphere I was looking for.

The central air-conditioner has succeeded in given the spacious room a Scandinavian country kind of weather.

A small fountain could be seen in the middle of the room and the right wall was made of glass and makes it possible to see the compound and activities going on at the open bar of Rita Lori.

I've been there once but seems like they remodeled so I couldn't help but look around the beautiful decoration.

Two Samsung flat screen TV were hung on the wall at strategic point, the sofa was a Chesterfield with a nice fabric material that screamed of expensive.

" Wow this place is nice " Lucy voice jolted me out of my physical evaluation.

" Yes, I think they just remodeled, it's always been nice though " I replied as I took a seat directly in front of the mini fountain.

Lucy and Ray took a seat beside me and I beckoned on the beautiful waitress to come forward for our order.

The waitress took the order with utmost courtesy, avoiding eye contact at all times, I was impressed with the customer service and make a mental note to visit more often than I use to.

Lucy had ordered for food and fruit juice while Ray and I settled for Heineken.

After the order was brought, Ray switched position with Lucy so he could sit directly beside me and we started talking, I explained everything to him about the transfer delay and he calmed me down as expected, the night grew darker and the clouds gathered up outside.

Watching the sky change from inside the restaurant through the glassy wall makes it even more beautiful, we had taken three bottles apiece and I felt better than I had been the whole entire week.

Ray shifted his attention to Lucy for a moment and I decided to use the opportunity to check my phone as well.

I searched my jean pocket and it dawned on me that I didn't have it on me, I suddenly became terrified standing up to check if I had sat on it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
cheesy
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Solyjnr111:
Lolz! Tobi, The Guy's Just Jealous. Forget Him. The Story Is Dope, Wait, Did You Say It's A ''A Real Life Story''

#Ghostlander

Yes, it is. All the things I ever wrotee are true life story. I'm a fan of non-fiction books myself

2 Likes

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by emmyz20(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nice update bro
Always putting ur readers on suspense at d end of every update...�
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Raydans: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nice one.

Be like say you like booze well. Cheers!

I hope you don reach the present for the tori
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Boss, thanks for the update, you always leave me dreading the bottom and hungry for more, excellent work as always.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tuhndhay(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2017
Lessnoise..... I dey feel you
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tuhndhay(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2017
Tobillionaire19........ Superb work and you said this is true life story
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Adisaowalla: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2017
Please I need download links to the following classic books (electronic copy).

1.Tell Freedom (by Peter Abraham)

2.The passport of Malam illia (Cyprian Ekwensi)

3. Palmwine Drinkard (Amos Tutuola)

4. Nobody's Child

Kindly send to dademola24@gmail.com

Sorry for derailing the thread.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by tomtyte02(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pls dnt tell me you've lost your phone. Losing phones is one of the terrible things that we throw a large percentage of ones life into oblivion; especially the months or years you used the phone.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by seuncyber(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
happy sunday no updateyet
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by ibawon(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
TOBILLIONAIRE
I have been following your story back to back (The 19 years old Millionaire) but as I know that the story once a long forgotten project ,but what seems to get me is how straight forward and realistic your stories are maybe because this things happen to me in real life.
So I gotta admit your stories are far more ORIGINAL AND DETAILED.
God bless your brain

2 Likes

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by mayorchelsea(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
This thread self.One would have forgotten all the characters before the next day.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Twinkle004(f): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
Tobillionaire19 more ink to your pen and more mb on your phone. I couldn't stop reading.
Pls more updates
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by kenigwe18: 6:19am On Nov 06, 2017
Tobi I must commend you on your writeup it's indeed a rare one takes a very good writter like you to make me forget I'm actually reading not watching...... You remind me of the days when nairaland was still naira land days of repogirl foxyflow and the rest .... You just got a fan, please keep the updates coming just can't wait boss
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by seuncyber(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Good morning people no still update yet

tobi how far now
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tobi Toba drop update nw
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by adefolarinwa01(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mr Tobi, good afternoon. How far naa...no update?! Been refreshing this page over n' over again
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tobillionaire19:
The familiar bumper of Ray's Ridgeline truck came into view as I stood in front of my house waiting for him.

You can't miss the car anywhere once you've seen it before, it has been customized and the alloys wheels are painted gold to compliment the sharp black exterior paint.

He pulled up and I went to the other side to hop in only to be greeted by Lucy's face, I hadn't noticed someone else was in the car with him, I smiled at her and slapped her arm playfully as she made to step down for me.

So the bangings too are real?
Omor, see gruuve.
Tobi, I need a chik. i can be b f..kn too. PM Me.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=Njeps post=62134649][/quote]

Bro do you go to crescent university?
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
donsimo:

Bro do you go to crescent university?

Nope
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Fellas and females, I'm sorry, tomorrow we continue. My weekends are unpredictable, I appreciate y'all... but em the lifestyle ya know, recovering from an hangover grin

3 Likes

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by DiegoNakel(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tobillionaire19:
Fellas and females, I'm sorry, tomorrow we continue. My weekends are unpredictable, I appreciate y'all... but em the lifestyle ya know, recovering from an hangover grin
O sha kpran kpran !!!
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
DiegoNakel:

O sha kpran kpran !!!

Na so, o sha pran pran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by baski92(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tobillionaire19:

Na so, o sha pran pran
trash story may no get meaning

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 8:54am On Nov 07, 2017
baski92:
U have come back again
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by baski92(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
U have come back again
yes baby girl, I can see you really miss me
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by enonche85(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2017
baski92:

But yet u come back to check for updates..

3 Likes

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by baski92(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2017
enonche85:

But yet u come back to check for updates..
when yeye update, I only came back to tell you guys how trash the story is and you people should stop wait your mb

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dirty Hustlers / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.