Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) (85468 Views)

If Demons Can Masturbate (18+) / Scourge Of Corruption By Aluko Abiodun John / Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2017
baski92:
when yeye update, I only came back to tell you guys how trash the story is and you people should stop wait your mb
baski92:
when yeye update, I only came back to tell you guys how trash the story is and you people should stop wait your mb

I saw your pic and I thought to myself." Oh my God, see poverty's poster boy."

Pls go and find a job, before you become cleaner in your mates house.

2 Likes

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by baski92(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2017
donsimo:

I saw your pic and I thought to myself." Oh my God, see poverty's poster boy."

Pls go and find a job, before you become cleaner in your mates house.
thank you sir, you fit still give me a job
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2017
baski92:
thank you sir, you fit still give me a job

I can do better, drop you account number make I change your life.

We will raise a charity in your name to help your condition.#elevated poverty

1 Like

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by seun9303: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2017
@baski92 why you no just lock up, act like nothing happened and move on.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by baski92(m): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
donsimo:

I can do better, drop you account number make I change your life.

We will raise a charity in your name to help your condition.#elevated poverty
yes Sir, 3081372123 adeyeni olatunde Stephen first bank PLC
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by baski92(m): 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
seun9303:
@baski92 why you no just lock up, act like nothing happened and move on.
I don hear you
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by jorghor(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
baski92:
yes Sir, 3081372123 adeyeni olatunde Stephen first bank PLC

I'm starting to believe the poverty story cheesy

1 Like

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by baski92(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
jorghor:

I'm starting to believe the poverty story cheesy
really you may rich thank you for your consign*
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by baromontesquie: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
baski92:
BE WARNED
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by enonche85(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
baski92:

Good u said our mb, it's not yours.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by baski92(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
enonche85:

Good u said our mb, it's not yours.
lol
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by kayneri(m): 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Abeg come and finish your story ooo, i have been waiting for two dates for any update but i guess you are busy putting it in other but dont waste too much time.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by rodrirodri(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Baba your story is cool.... 9ice one.... run solo on exposing the other side... you never know who is reading... and again you letting out our tricks.... you baam....
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2017
rodrirodri:
Baba your story is cool.... 9ice one.... run solo on exposing the other side... you never know who is reading... and again you letting out our tricks.... you baam....
Rodrirodri your mail ain't going through.

Drop a different one.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by rodrirodri(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Roger that...
donsimo:
Rodrirodri your mail ain't going through.

Drop a different one.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Raydans: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tobillionaire19:
Fellas and females, I'm sorry, tomorrow we continue. My weekends are unpredictable, I appreciate y'all... but em the lifestyle ya know, recovering from an hangover grin
Na high dey cure high.

Do quick make you sample tori for ground bro
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Raydans: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
U have come back again
You too dey here dey wait for update cool

Why not let's act some scripts so we can share our own story too undecided
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Raydans:

You too dey here dey wait for update cool

Why not let's act some scripts so we can share our own story too undecided
Oya nw when do we start...
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Raydans: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Eyinimofeoluwa:
Oya nw when do we start...
ASAP!

So that we go fit update by next week wink

1 Like

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
I started searching frantically for the mobile piece and soon attracted attention from the dou of Ray and Lucy, I ransacked all the edges of the sofa without luck.

I started scratching my head, trying to remember I where had been all day then it suddenly struck me, I grabbed Ray car keys and dashed out of the restaurant door, I ran out of the compound with full speed and I was lucky not to have been knocked down by an oncoming vehicle.

The thought of losing my phone is scary enough not to make me even stop and care about the yelling of the driver whom I almost ran into. I could hear him cursing through his teeth as I crossed the road that leads to the car wash.

I tapped the open button on the remote from a distance and increased my pace as if the phone would disappear if I took longer than I should. My heart was beating faster and rapidly than normal. I don't care about the phone really, but the information in it matters to my whole entire being.

I opened the car door as soon as I got close enough and on the floor is my phone ringing and vibrating. I held my chest, leaning on the door, panting and taking time to catch my breath.

I picked up the phone and my heart starts to palpitate again on seeing the caller ID. It was mixed feelings for me and considering the short race and phone loss scare I just had, my heart was working against the norm. It's a surprise it hasn't failed me yet.
I watched the phone ring for some seconds before it got disconnected, then I saw I've had two other text messages and as I was about to tap on the notification the phone began to ring again...

" Hello, bro where have you been, I've been calling you continously " the caller voiced from the other end disapprovingly

" Forgot it in a friend's car, I'm sorry I've searching for it all around here too, What's up egbon, any update? "

" Check your message and get back to me fast, you know how this things work here, I can't talk much on the phone " he concluded and I heard the beep sound that notifies the call as ended.

I opened the message quickly and I jumped up as soon as I read the content, finally the transfer had gone through and my proxy just texted me requesting for my personal account details.

I jammed the trucks door and rushed back towards Rita Lori while forwarding my accoubt details simultaneously.

I couldn't keep calm, the images of the BMW 5 series kept flooding my head, there's nothing more important than purchasing the beast right then and I couldn't contain the happiness that I can finally make it happen.

Sade had sent the the second text and said she was at work and can't make it in time, so I called her and we talked briefly fixing an appointment for the weekend.

I secretly broke the news to Ray and he shook me firmly to congratulate me, a wide drink appearing on his face..
" I told you not to worry everything will fall in place " he whispered as he sipped beer from his cup

" I know you did bro, but staying alone in that room and considering Sandra issue too, I couldn't help but think negative " I also replied in a low tone.

" Now you can finally get another Luna " he joked loudly

I got his joke and winked at him, it's either the 5 series or nothing, I have waited and endured life without a ride for months and the only thing that would stop the dream is if I died.

The clouds have started to gather after a while and the sun was nearing the horizon, Ray picked the bill against my protest, and we moved out of the lush restaurant to the Rita Lori compound. We found seat in front of the live band stage and in easily, ordering for a bottle of whiskey.

It's payday and considering the amount involved, the nights celebration will be no limit, my phone text message tone went off while I am as pouring some brown liquid from the Hennessy bottle, immediately I sat the bottle back and picked the phone laying on the table.

I grinned and happiness overwhelmed me as I read the message, "what a time to be alive" I thought.
Soon people began to troop in and the night swung into action, the planted trees at strategic points made the atmosphere even more natural and I basked in the euphoria celebration.

I was talking with Ray and from side of my eye, I saw Nike walk towards the entrance of the main club house of Rita Lori, I shifted in my seat just to get a perfect viewing angle on her and I blinked my eyes severally trying to ascertain I was sure about when I'm seeing.

8 Likes

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by oye9ja(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
i am enjoying the story. I am glued to the topic. Keep it up man. You're the best.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by obedugo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Baba i dey feel ur flowx, keep on jaming me cox d flows BAM.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Solyjnr111(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bros! Abeg B4 U Update Again, Just Notify Me.

#Thankz Buddy
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Make sense.
Bro this seems short oh. We are enjoying you oh.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by seuncyber(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
nice work but u are very slow this week to update and with this is killing the fun

1 Like

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2017
I'm sorry, make wetin man like no kill am ni, I'm sick right now, it was an hangover nd the thing change am for me. Currently on drip

1 Like

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by kakakoshina(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2017
Tobillionaire19:
I'm sorry, make wetin man like no kill am ni, I'm sick right now, it was an hangover nd the thing change am for me. Currently on drip

eya!!!
sorry man...
but good for u ...... next tym drink with sense nd d first thing to do as u woke up is to drink a full glass of water containing glucose...
u hear
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by seuncyber(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Pele AKA Mr hangover

Try to eat banana
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by mayorchelsea(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tobillionaire19:
Sorry Mr.Hangover,most likely a sign you need to slow down a bit,take am easy.Life has no spare,we still want you around.

1 Like

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Durhleepee(f): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2017
Following! smiley
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by greenek: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
tobillionaire19

update na
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by tomtyte02(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2017
baski92 might end up being right about this tobillionaire19 guy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dirty Hustlers / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.