Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder (1940 Views)

See Why Religion Will Die As People Get More Intelligent. / Why Religion Will Be Useful When Teaching "Satire" As A Figure Of Speech / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
grin fine boss
OK SIR, GOOD TO KNOW.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

BROS, HOW FAR?

It is well in the well. cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder by Wilgrea7(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
CHRISTIANITY IS THE LIFE OF GOD IN THE SOUL OF MAN...CHRISTIANITY IS CHRIST LIVING HIS GLORIOUS LIFE IN AND THROUGH US...CHRISTIANITY IS GOD WORKING IN US AND NOT WE WORKING FOR HIM...
although I'm not against religion, Christianity is a religion..

RELIGION PREACHES: YOU HAVE TO THRIVE TO PLEASE GOD, BUT CHRISTIANITY PREACHES WE ARE PLEASING TO HIM THROUGH CHRIST...
funny you outline what religion preaches.. where did you get that from?

RELIGION PREACHES STRESS, BUT CHRISTIANITY PROCLAIMS REST FOR ALL..JUST, SPOT THE DIFFERENCE. PEACE!
please tell me where and how you got to the conclusion that religion preaches stress while Christianity proclaims rest for all.. you can't pick something out of what you claim to be Christianity.. then take the opposite and attribute it to religion as a means to ascertain that Christianity is not a religion
Re: 7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder by Wilgrea7(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus is my Saviour not my religion. cool

Jesus is your saviour.. Christianity is your religion... if you were a muslim, Allah would be your savior through Mohammed his messenger and Islam would be your religion
Re: 7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Jesus is your saviour.. Christianity is your religion... if you were a muslim, Allah would be your savior through Mohammed his messenger and Islam would be your religion

And what is your religion? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Message By Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak, The Lifter Of Men (1) / Appreciation To All Casts And Crew - Mike Bamiloye / I Feel Fulfilled, Happier And More Blessed After Converting Back To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.