Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How To Use Your Fone As Remote For Any Electronic Device - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Use Your Fone As Remote For Any Electronic Device (689 Views)

How To Hard Reset An Android Device With A Chinese Recovery Menu / Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter / How To Use Your Mobile Phone To Open A Zenith Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Fone As Remote For Any Electronic Device by Christo49: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Do you know that your phone can be used to control or remote other electronic devices?if you don't ,then I bring you a technique to make this happen.
I once lost the remote to my Sony bravia TV that was shipped from Canada and after searching so many electronics accessory store here in Lagos,Nigeria I couldn't find the remote to work perfectly for the TV,It either it doesn't work at all or the bottons are inter switched to each other and it sot me really frustrated after a while of trying to get the one for it,even after all the stress,time and money I invested into getting a fit for it,I never did up till date..until one day I bought a GIONEE phone and was going through the specs and reviews and found out that it had a remote control feature that used a sensor on the top of the phone close to the earphone port that allowed me control almost any electronics including
TV
DVD player
FAN
STEREO
RADIO
And other advanced electronic device .
I then tried the remote feature with my Sony TV,continue reading
Re: How To Use Your Fone As Remote For Any Electronic Device by Christo49: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mmm

(1) (Reply)

Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! / Ajayi Adebayo, Umeh Gerald, Owolabi Thankgod Others Empower UNIBEN Students / New Method To Activate Airtel 6GB For 1500naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.