Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? (4164 Views)

The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / According To The Bible, Man Has Existed On Earth For Just Five Thousand Years!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

So you define your god as existence and anything in existence was created by this god?

so the 2nd option is your answer?
Anything in EXISTENCE is a part of God, yes.
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by geoworldedu: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Yahweh will see hell in your prison, Otem cheesy
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 2:32am On Mar 17, 2018
geoworldedu:
Yahweh will see hell in your prison, Otem cheesy
It's not a hell, it's a cage.
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by terrezo2002(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2018
This comedian Otem is now boring these days.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2018
terrezo2002:
This comedian Otem is now boring these days.
O, what a pity for him cool

Is it your boring?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by shadeyinka(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2018
OtemAtum:
According to revelation and the thummim of the light of God, it was declared by me, Otem, the highest consciousness of God Almighty that Yahweh and Allah have been cast into their spiritual cage so that sheepishness and gullibility can reduce in Africa and worldwide.
Now something came up in my mind. To Yahweh, will a thousand years in a cage still appear to him as one day?

Any Christian can answer that pls.

Enilove, Godsmopol, Goodmuyis, Mrprevailer, Kingebukasblog, etc

It just means that God is not subject to time

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by terrezo2002(m): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2018
OtemAtum:

Is it your boring? grin grin grin
Enjoy your boredom bro

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by terrezo2002(m): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2018
OtemAtum:

Is it your boring? grin grin grin
Enjoy your boredom bro

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2018
terrezo2002:

Enjoy your boredom bro
Thanks, but I'm surprised that my boredom gets to you. It gives you a run for your money grin
Happy Boredom Day cool

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by GoodMuyis(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
shadeyinka:

EPIC

hahaha

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 5:26am On Mar 18, 2018
shadeyinka:

Do you understand what the thread is all about at all? Yes, God Almighty, the creator of Allah, Yahweh, etc is not subject to time, but that is not what this thread is all about. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 5:27am On Mar 18, 2018
GoodMuyis:

EPIC

hahaha
What's funny in his post? Does it even relate with what the thread is talking about? I am stunned at your sense of humour grin

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by shadeyinka(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2018
OtemAtum:
Do you understand what the thread is all about at all? Yes, God Almighty, the creator of Allah, Yahweh, etc is not subject to time, but that is not what this thread is all about. cool
The thread was about "Time" and "My God" whom the title of the thread refers to.

Since my God created time for physical creations, He himself cannot be bound by time.

If I created the PEN, then I cannot be subject to the PEN!

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2018
shadeyinka:

The thread was about "Time" and "My God" whom the title of the thread refers to.

Since my God created time for physical creations, He himself cannot be bound by time.

If I created the PEN, then I cannot be subject to the PEN!
Okay, so you are saying that your god is not subject to time while he is in his spiritual cage. Okay, but it's false, because it is not your god that created time, rather, it is God Almighty(Existence) that created time, therefore your god should be subject to time.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by shadeyinka(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
OtemAtum:
Okay, so you are saying that your god is not subject to time while he is in his spiritual cage. Okay, but it's false, because it is not your god that created time, rather, it is God Almighty(Existence) that created time, therefore your god should be subject to time.
I don't know whom you talk about!

My God is the creator and sustainer of everything, visible and invisible including, Thrones, Dominions, Authorities and all that have life or consciousness. He is before all things, uncreated, self existent, omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, alpha and omega.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
shadeyinka:

I don't know whom you talk about!

My God is the creator and sustainer of everything, visible and invisible including, Thrones, Dominions, Authorities and all that have life or consciousness. He is before all things, uncreated, self existent, omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, alpha and omega.
What is the name of your god, please?

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 1:25am On Apr 05, 2018
The truth has come to stay
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by johnw47: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2018
OtemAtum:

you otem are obsessed with lying about YAHWEH, just like your father reverad the devil is:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

you already have your reward, which is the honour of your fellow know nothings,
but a greater reward awaits you and your god reverad:

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
johnw47:

you otem are obsessed with lying about YAHWEH, just like your father reverad the devil is:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

you already have your reward, which is the honour of your fellow know nothings,
but a greater reward awaits you and your god reverad:

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Address this topic, please
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by johnw47: 12:55am On Apr 07, 2018
OtemAtum:

Address this topic, please

yes sure, concerning the topic:

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
johnw47:

yes sure, concerning the topic:

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

But all these didn't counter the reality of Yahweh's captivity.
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by johnw47: 12:25am On Apr 08, 2018
OtemAtum:

But all these didn't counter the reality of Yahweh's captivity.

truly there is no reality in the false beliefs of the contradicting reverad and his book
and it's gullible followers

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

but don't despair you will be thrown into the lake of fire along with reverad-satan the devil
and will spend eternity there with him, oh happy days

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 12:51am On Apr 08, 2018
johnw47:

life: no m

but don't despair you will be thrown into the lake of fire along with reverad-satan the devil
and will spend eternity there with him, oh happy days

Your threat of LAKE Chad of FIRE sounds like the threats of Sheu and Sheik of the homo erectus era. All these threats that can't even affect a mosquito's good health sef. Better go and learn how to use words of threats from Elikamah.

Aferk 29: 38-58

38. Have you not heard how sheu and sheik from
the land of
Madin came to me and say, give to us 2 hundred
thousand
pounds of meat in the name of Alla our god?
39. For if you do so, you shall be greatly blessed
by our god.
and the stars above your head shall be turned to
gold. and your
ground shall become diamond.
40. and your life shall be as smooth as the
graphite laid at the
bank of the sea. and the land breeze and the
sea breeze shall
blow blessings and health upon you.
41. and your baskets shall be filled with food
from heaven, for
the windows of heaven shall open and Alla our
god shall pour out
onions and cucumber and garlic and grapes and
ginger and all
manner of food stuff into your baskets.
42. and your urine which sink into your ground
shall become
manure to your plants. and your corn shall be
fatter than the
tongue of a whale.
43. and your rain shall be blessings to your body.
and no
sickness shall henceforth stick to your skin and
bones.
44. Now after sheu and sheik had ended their
prayers which was
as long as the nose of an elephant, I Zed said,
what shall be my
portion if I do not give you this 2 thousands
pound of meat?
45. and they said, if you do not give us our
request, Alla our god
shall blow smoke and fire from his nostril into
your land.
46. and locusts shall devour your land to the
ground. and the
palmer worms and the canker worms shall ruin
all souls in
Aktum.
47. and the wind shall blow death upon you. and
your weather
shall become hotter. and fire and brimstone shall
burn up your
land like Sodom-Egypt.
48. and you shall decay, bringing out maggots
from your head to
toes. and the rain shall be turned to arrows to
Pierce your skins
like thorns.
49. Now when they had ended their sayings, I
said, are these all the things Alla your god can
do? For these
things are too little for a threat worth taking
away two hundred
thousands pounds of gold.
50. Now hear this and add it to your urim of fear.
Then shall I
fear and give you all the possessions of this
kingdom;
51. The feaces of Alla shall be pasted on your
land and the
stench of it shall kill you and all your plants and
children.
52. and he shall poor upon you his urine as rain.
and nothing in
your land shall survive.
53. Now when I had ended saying this, twelve of
the merchant
homos feared greatly, saying, Zed, you have
blasphemed Alla and
you shall not survive tonight into tomorrow.
54. and I said, be not afraid o merchants of
Aktum. For ridicule
is the antidote of critical threat. For threats to
life is the worst of
all evil and it is capable of causing illusions and
hallucinations,
which in the end could lead to death if it is not
immediately
neutralised with jesting.
55. For this is what they who say that they are
witches and
wizards do to those who fear them and thereby
ruin their lives.
56. Now when sheu and sheik were greatly
ashamed, they left
with their heads turned to the ground.
57. Hear me, Aktum, hear. For they shall come in
the name of
religion and the gods. Do not listen to their
continuous
persuasion. For if they have your minds, they
shall have all things
pertaining to you. and Aktum shall be destroyed
eventually.
58. Are they not in Timbok even now already?
They go
everywhere with their scrolls, seeking the
kingdoms to possess.
Beware, I say. Beware.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by johnw47: 1:16am On Apr 08, 2018
OtemAtum:

Your threat of LAKE Chad of FIRE sounds like the threats of Sheu and Sheik of the homo erectus era. All these threats that can't even affect a mosquito's good health sef. Better go and learn how to use words of threats from Elikamah.

you call it threat if you like, but it's nothing like your fantasy book there

truth is what it is:

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 1:19am On Apr 08, 2018
johnw47:

you call it threat if you like

truth is what it is:
Why? Who's that beast casting people into the lake of faya? grin

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by johnw47: 1:47am On Apr 08, 2018
OtemAtum:
Why? Who's that beast casting people into the lake of faya? grin

there was no mention of beast or faya;

johnw47:

you call it threat if you like

truth, is what it is:

of course you are forever confused otem, your false god reverad the devil sees to that

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
johnw47:

there was no mention of beast or faya;

of course you are forever confused otem, your false god reverad the devil sees to that

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
grin you are fun to argue with

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by johnw47: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2018
OtemAtum:
grin you are fun to argue with

Pro_13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2018
johnw47:

Pro_13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.
So how does that apply here? Does it erase the fact that Yahweh your god is in a spiritual cage?

Hypatia 4:3
3. How can a close-minded soul learn the truth? How can they know knowledge?

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by johnw47: 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
So how does that apply here? Does it erase the fact that Yahweh your god is in a spiritual cage?

complete rot as usual

OtemAtum: Hypatia 4:3
3. How can a close-minded soul learn the truth? How can they know knowledge?

did you write that, or was it one of your fellow no nothings

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by johnw47: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
So how does that apply here?

it certinally does apply here,
read again oh one of no understanding: https://www.nairaland.com/4121111/what-does-thousand-years-yahweh/1#66692326

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 3:12am On Apr 17, 2018
johnw47:

complete rot as usual

did you write that, or was it one of your fellow no nothings
Browse about Hypatia. She wrote it. If you need more of her wise write-ups, tell me. She is way wiser than Yahweh and all the characters in your bible.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Preach The Gospel Starting From Crash. / Outside The [Catholic] Church There Is No Salvation!!!! / Jesus Is The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.