Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? (4133 Views)

The Snake That Never Died - Eleriko Are Snake That Have Lived A Thousand Years / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / According To The Bible, Man Has Existed On Earth For Just Five Thousand Years!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
According to revelation and the thummim of the light of God, it was declared by me, Otem, the highest consciousness of God Almighty that Yahweh and Allah have been cast into their spiritual cage so that sheepishness and gullibility can reduce in Africa and worldwide.
Now something came up in my mind. To Yahweh, will a thousand years in a cage still appear to him as one day?

Any Christian can answer that pls.

Enilove, Godsmopol, Goodmuyis, Mrprevailer, Kingebukasblog, etc

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by ijobaooorun(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wait.

Do you read the Bible upside down or what undecided
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
ijobaooorun:
Wait.

Do you read the Bible upside down or what undecided
Bible write ups ended more than 1500 years ago and the philosophy of Yahweh have been followed for that long, but now Nature is making change to life on earth. All the pagan gods are back and Yahweh have been thrown into a spiritual cage.
Now the prophecy(thummim) of the great light said he would be in that cage for 1000 years.
Doctufos: Otem Erectus 215:7
7. I Adinoi say, take time to meditate and use the brain critically. Waste no more time bowing down to the gods who have been captured and imprisoned. For truly Yahweh and Allah have been bound up and cast in prison, so that there can be development of brains worldwide.

Now the question here is whether the 1000 years jailterm of Yahweh would be like one day in his eyes or it would be longer than that. Remember, the bible said a thousand years in our eyes is like a day before Yahweh. But I think that would only be right when he was not suffering.

Suffering makes time appear as if it's passing away slowly, I hope you know that by experience cool
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by richardbrandy: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
Bible write ups ended more than 1500 years ago and the philosophy of Yahweh have been followed for that long, but now Nature is making change to life on earth. All the pagan gods are back and Yahweh have been thrown into a spiritual cage.
Now the prophecy(thummim) of the great light said he would be in that cage for 1000 years.

Now the question here is whether the 1000 years jailterm of Yahweh would be like one day in his eyes or it would be longer than that. Remember, the bible said a thousand years in our eyes is like a day before Yahweh. But I think that would only be right when he was not suffering.

Suffering makes time appear as if it's passing away slowly, I hope you know that by experience cool
but atum is an Egyptian God na what makes you feel he is real??
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2017
richardbrandy:
but atum is an Egyptian God na what makes you feel he is real??
because I saw him and he represents Africa.
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by richardbrandy: 11:11am On Oct 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
because I saw him and he represents Africa.
seen what does he look like??
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2017
richardbrandy:
seen what does he look like??
looks like us. We are created in the appearance of them(I mean the gods). We are all same, but the period of our existence in this physical universe is what differs.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by GodsMopol: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2017
OtemAtum:
According to revelation and the thummim of the light of God, it was declared by me, Otem, the highest consciousness of God Almighty that Yahweh and Allah have been cast into their spiritual cage so that sheepishness and gullibility can reduce in Africa and worldwide.
Now something came up in my mind. To Yahweh, will a thousand years in a cage still appear to him as one day?

Any Christian can answer that pls.

Enilove, Godsmopol, Goodmuyis, Mrprevailer, Kingebukasblog, etc

I think those comedians should sign you up

No wonder I don't take NL and my mentions serious again.
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
GodsMopol:

I think those comedians should sign you up

No wonder I don't take NL and my mentions serious again.

Lol. This is comical. grin
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by GodsMopol: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
OtemAtum:

Lol. This is comical. grin

Missed you though

I think religion section is no more the way it use to be
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2017
GodsMopol:

Missed you though

I think religion section is no more the way it use to be

how?
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by GodsMopol: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
how?

Its a subjective view

Too few Christians and many athiest on the platform, seem NL Christians are not really passionate about the things of God

Like I said, its subjective
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemSapien: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2017
GodsMopol:

Its a subjective view

Too few Christians and many athiest on the platform, seem NL Christians are not really passionate about the things of God

Like I said, its subjective
No, rather, I can say that Nairaland christians can't tackle the questions posed at them by the atheists and the irreligious ones, so they go silent. But I'm sure majority of them have started questioning their religion offline, so there's no strength to argue for what they're already questioning outside here.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by GodsMopol: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemSapien:
No, rather, I can say that Nairaland christians can't tackle the questions posed at them by the atheists and the irreligious ones, so they go silent. But I'm sure majority of them have started questioning their religion offline, so there's no strength to argue for what they're already questioning outside here.

Hmmmmmm, well, there is so much truth in that

When was the first time you encountered Otem and what led to it, just for conversation sake

wink
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemSapien: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2017
GodsMopol:

Hmmmmmm, well, there is so much truth in that

When was the first time you encountered Otem and what led to it, just for conversation sake

wink

I am Otem, I didn't encounter him. However, I discovered myself as Otem over Otem over a period of time. The person I encountered was Atum and I met him in Dec 31st/January 1, 2016.
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemSapien: 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dalass, here's the thread. Pls answer the question according to the calculation of Yahweh.
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by 0temAtum: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
OtemSapien:
Dalass, here's the thread. Pls answer the question according to the calculation of Yahweh.
No reply undecided
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by Essdob: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Otem! what's up man
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by Essdob: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
if these caged gods can't see beyond their individual cages then they can't converse. That's boring. So i think they are going to feel every minute of boredom the 1000 years bring with it.

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemSapien: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Essdob:
if these caged gods can't see beyond their individual cages then they can't converse. That's boring. So i think they are going to feel every minute of boredom the 1000 years bring with it.
You're making a lot of sense.
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 12:56am On Dec 22, 2017
Jochabed, have you seen this?
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2018
A thousand years too long...
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2018
Please whosoever the gibberish coming out his mouth should come and explain,some people suppose to be throw into mental asylum home and be lock up forever

3 Likes

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2018
profolaolu:
Please whosoever the gibberish coming out his mouth should come and explain,some people suppose to be throw into mental asylum home and be lock up forever
So you think I just made it up? Is it not in the DOCTUFOS book of history that Yahweh and his brothers and sisters who support the use of religion above science have all been cast in a spiritual cage? Read below for details. Peace.
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by hopefulLandlord: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2018
OtemAtum

I'm trying to get your god's relationship with Yahweh to humans

Is it that your god created Yahweh and Yahweh created humans OR your god created humans and created Yahweh?
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
OtemAtum

Is it that your god created Yahweh and Yahweh created humans OR your god created humans and created Yahweh?

LOL,
YOU'LL NEVER FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS GUY.

JUST WHEN YOU SWITCH IN TO THE DRUG HE'S CURRENTLY USING SO THAT YOU CAN BE ON HIS VIBE,

HE MIGRATES INSTANTLY TO A HIGHER DOSAGE, OR A DIFFERENT DRUG COMPLETELY.
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
OtemAtum

God is that vacuum which brings about EXISTENCE. Yahweh is just one of the things in EXISTENCE, same as all human beings. EXISTENCE is God and we are all parts of EXISTENCE.
Yahweh happen to be one of the early beings who created the bodies of some other beings too, but not their souls(because all souls existed together at the beginning). Yahweh died and had gone to be in other realms, same as other earlier beings.
All Homo sapiens come from EXISTENCE(God), not through Yahweh, because Yahweh himself, in this homo sapiens era, was a human being like us who was deified.
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2018
OtemAtum:
So you think I just made it up? Is it not in the DOCTUFOS book of history that Yahweh and his brothers and sisters who support the use of religion above science have all been cast in a spiritual cage? Read below for details. Peace.
I don't want to know whether U make it up or not,y crying more than the bereaved, everyone should have freedom to whatever they believe, coming here to slander make U delusion, mentally derailed and devour by hate,let everyone practice whatsoever they wishes

1 Like

Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by hopefulLandlord: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL,

JUST WHEN YOU SWITCH IN TO THE DRUG HE'S CURRENTLY USING SO THAT YOU CAN BE ON HIS VIBE,

Lmao!!!!!
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2018
profolaolu:
I don't want to know whether U make it up or not,y crying more than the bereaved, everyone should have freedom to whatever they believe, coming here to slander make U delusion, mentally derailed and devour by hate,let everyone practice whatsoever they wishes
You are a hypocrite! When Elijah stopped worshipping Baal, did he not make fun of Baal? So why can't I make fun of imprisoned Yahweh too once I have stopped worshipping him?
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by OtemAtum: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL,

Lol. I don't take drugs. I also teach people to abstain from drug abuse. cool
Re: What Does A Thousand Years For Yahweh Look Like In A Cage? by hopefulLandlord: 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
OtemAtum:
God is that vacuum which brings about EXISTENCE. Yahweh is just one of the things in EXISTENCE, same as all human beings. EXISTENCE is God and we are all parts of EXISTENCE.
Yahweh happen to be one of the early beings who created the bodies of some other beings too, but not their souls(because all souls existed together at the beginning). Yahweh died and had gone to be in other realms, same as other earlier beings.
All Homo sapiens come from EXISTENCE(God), not through Yahweh, because Yahweh himself, in this homo sapiens era, was a human being like us who was deified.

So you define your god as existence and anything in existence was created by this god?

so the 2nd option is your answer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The New Covenant, And What Is The Old Covenant? / 10 Basics Of Christian Walk / Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.