Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Funny : I Just Discovered Am Older Than My Aunty. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny : I Just Discovered Am Older Than My Aunty. (1075 Views)

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband / My Aunty Sent Me Packing / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny : I Just Discovered Am Older Than My Aunty. by olumidazz: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol a lot of funny things happen in this world o.

There is this my distance cousin or relation to my late grandmother we call aunty dupe. My grandma brought her from Liberia when we were very young, because her father just died then. Her father was my grandmas younger brother. All along me and my other siblings were forced to call her aunty dupe right from day one given the fact that she was brought to Lagos to be trained by my grandmother so she immediately assumed the aunty status with all of us conscious that she is older than us

Fast forward to yesterday when she sent text to us inviting us to her 35 birthday party coming up on Saturday telling us to bring gifts for her feeling like an aunty. I read the text invite over and over again thinking she made a mistake cos I had expected she will be approaching 40.

I called her yesterday if she was not sure there was no mistake there she still sounded like an aunty feeling old and talking to her junior brother, she confirmed she will be 35 and have achieved a mile stone. I laughed and said aunty dupe I old pass you be that I was 35 in February. Come see embarrassment from my old young auntie.

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Funny : I Just Discovered Am Older Than My Aunty. by favourmic(m): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
your family problem not us

1 Like

Re: Funny : I Just Discovered Am Older Than My Aunty. by olumidazz: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fovotmic Na who say make you comment for here
Re: Funny : I Just Discovered Am Older Than My Aunty. by Oblongata: 12:09am On Oct 17, 2017
She still fit old pass you sef, no be woman again?

Bur why una no ask her age since 19 gbogboro?
Re: Funny : I Just Discovered Am Older Than My Aunty. by Antina(f): 3:22am On Oct 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: Funny : I Just Discovered Am Older Than My Aunty. by styno22(m): 3:44am On Oct 17, 2017
Go and read the definition of aunty
Re: Funny : I Just Discovered Am Older Than My Aunty. by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2017
My uncle is 4 years older than me. Younger than one of the babes I've been with lol
Re: Funny : I Just Discovered Am Older Than My Aunty. by NoToPile: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
I have a cousin whose first 2 children are older than me and the age gap between my mum and her mum is just 6 years

Its that my cousin's children I call cousins, I can't be explaining to anyone jare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop / High Quality Senator Materials At Affordable Price / Happy Mothering Sunday To Some Of Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.