Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years (1064 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by Giftedhand92: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
Millionaire MoneySupermarket.com co-founder, Richard Mason has revealed that he discovered the three sons he had raised for 21 years were not his when he was diagonsed with cystic fibrosis and doctors told him he had been infertile since birth.

Mr Mason who was a devoted father, never doubted he was the boys’ biological dad until two years ago when he was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis  an inherited disease which prevents male sufferers from fathering children naturally.

DNA and other tests later confirmed beyond doubt that the businessman has no biological link to his eldest, now 23, and his 19-year-old twins, throwing his life and his relationship with them into turmoil.

Richard Mason’s ex-wife has been ordered to pay him £250,000 following a legal case that has allowed her to keep the identity of the real father a secret.

Mr Mason believes that the same man fathered all three boys during an on/off four-year affair his wife Kate, 54, embarked on in the late 1990s.
But she only confessed to the adultery in 2016, ten years on from their divorce, when he confronted her about the children’s paternity.
It is not known if Mrs Mason’s former lover is aware he is the real father.

The case came to light when Mr Mason launched a legal bid to claw back some of the £4 million his wife received in their divorce settlement, as well as suing her for paternity fraud. As a result, two of the boys have since broken off contact with him.

Legal papers seen by Daily Mail on Sunday reveal that, when she became pregnant with the first child, Mrs Mason declared a sudden interest in Judaism and also insisted all three children were given Jewish middle names. She also refused to have them christened.

Mr Mason, from Rhos, North Wales, believes it is a clue to the identity of the real father, but he is tortured by not knowing who he is and has called on his ex-wife to admit the truth if only for the sake of her sons.

Mr Mason, 55, told Daily Mail on Sunday night that discovering the boys were not his own left his life in pieces.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/british-man-finds-out-three-sons-arent-his-after-raising-them-for-20-years/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by bigkahuna704(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Life Is Beautiful!
Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
20 yes ? some women are evil.

2 Likes

Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by hisgrace090: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
DNA test spoiling things for women this days.
Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Why not enrol now and be in 200level by September

Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by lilmax(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
DNA test should be free please grin

that's when the next world war will start
Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by bukatyne(f): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
As much as it is very painful, this man threw away something he could have held unto.

They are not his biological kids, yes! However, he has invested 20+ years and more importantly, can't have his.

The wife might have known he couldn't have kids and decided to 'help' after all, the article doesn't tell us she kept cheating after the kids.

Fatherhood is not necessarily biological; he would have simply adopted them to make them legally his and on his side and punish the wife if inclined.

And they say women are the emotional ones.

1 Like

Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by Speedyconnect15: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
I am just tired.
Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by Fkforyou(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2019
Scamming of the highest order grin

She also received 4 million pounds on top cheating on him for 10 years shocked

Omo...she is a smart business woman undecided tongue
Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by elmagnifico411(m): 10:00am On Jan 08, 2019
bukatyne:
As much as it is very painful, this man threw away something he could have held unto.

They are not his biological kids, yes! However, he has invested 20+ years and more importantly, can't have his.

The wife might have known he couldn't have kids and decided to 'help' after all, the article doesn't tell us she kept cheating after the kids.

Fatherhood is not necessarily biological; he would have simply adopted them to make them legally his and on his side and punish the wife if inclined.

And they say women are the emotional ones.
if this had happened to your blood brother(a wealthy one for that matter) would u have written this yeye piece? Something tells me u can do d same to your man. Cheaters everywhere

1 Like

Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by Mizwisdom(f): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2019
He's their father just not the sperm donor.
Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2019
elmagnifico411:
if this had happened to your blood brother(a wealthy one for that matter) would u have written this yeye piece? Something tells me u can do d same to your man. Cheaters everywhere

And something tells me you can't comprehend.

As a human being, lesson 1 is to know your worth or what you can use as leverage.

Dude can't have kids and have unfortunately invested in three kids for 20 years. What better way to turn his lemons to lemonade than adopt them legally?

1 Like

Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by elmagnifico411(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
bukatyne:

And something tells me you can't comprehend.

As a human being, lesson 1 is to know your worth or what you can use as leverage.

Dude can't have kids and have unfortunately invested in three kids for 20 years. What better way to turn his lemons to lemonade than adopt them legally?
Babe, this things ain't easy to comprehend. Lemon to lemonade? Abeg talk is cheap. He even paid alimony in couple of millions. Hope u read the part that talked one of the boys disconnecting instantly? That man is dead already! Heaven knows d woman will burn in hell.

1 Like

Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by bukatyne(f): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
elmagnifico411:
Babe, this things ain't easy to comprehend. Lemon to lemonade? Abeg talk is cheap. He even paid alimony in couple of millions. Hope u read the part that talked one of the boys disconnecting instantly? That man is dead already! Heaven knows d woman will burn in hell.

I know a woman who couldn't have kids and after unsuccessful treatments, joined her husband to pick a second wife.

Rather than sulk (I know she must have hurt), she aligned with the kids so much that the 2nd wife is bitter her biological kids would consult the first wife on all matters before her.

I know this is different in that the husband was not aware however his inability to have his kids is a game changer. The fact that he trained them for 20yrs means he has a claim to them. The mother has still not stated who the father is so the husband still has the upper hand and spin the children's emotions to his side. After all, he was the hurt party.

If he handled the situation well, the twins would not have cut off from him. Part of the OP states he wants the wife to return part of the alimony and divorce payout.

He is chasing the wrong things at this point.

The wife would burn in hell, I concur. I am actually looking out for the man.
Re: British Man Finds Out Three Sons Aren't His After Raising Them For 20 Years by Chubhie: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Woman power.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Tells Me To Sleep On The Floor While His Brother Sleeps On The Bed / In Need Of All These / Is Giving Gifts Compulsory During Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.