Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria (9347 Views)

ACCA Pledges To Assist FG In Tackling Public Sector Accounting Gaps / What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN / How Can I Go About My ACCA Registration? This Is How!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by ireneidiva(f): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2017
Nedsnow:
Thank you ma. Noted and corrected
You are welcome.
Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by adeptniyi(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Self study is the only way, visit their web, get registered and prepare on your own, there are tons of superb free lectures on YouTube than give your money to training centres who are not even chartered themselves.

ACCA is globally accredited and recognized, it comes with a bachelor's degree from oxford Brookes, can't compare with ICANt.

To make your payments online just use getbarter.co

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by MzDeeb(f): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2017
grisela:
Please house, how do l go about getting ACCA certification in Nigeria. I am based in Lagos, surulere precisely. Thanks

Firstly, you have to register in the official website www.accaglobal.com.

After which, you will be given ur reg No.. (save it somewhere cos that's what you will log in with subsequently).

Input all necessary details... and book ur exams. Then pay online.

You can pay through ACCA Nigeria.

Then either self study or enroll in tutorial centre.

2 Likes

Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by Oba09085(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2017
You can get more info from the official ACCA website. You can pay the fees using your debit card (ATM) but it's a bit on the high side using that. So you can also pay using Seacron at the rate of 395 per pound. ACCA has an arrangement with Seacron hence they are able to do this. If you need more information you can message me on here.
Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by Afritop(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2017
grisela:
Please house, how do l go about getting ACCA certification in Nigeria. I am based in Lagos, surulere precisely. Thanks
visit accaglobal.com. I DID ONE OF THEIR EXAMS IN SEPTEMBER
Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by Nedsnow(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2017
creativeguru:

You're a wise man.

Only a wiser man knows a wise man. Thank you boss
Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2017
yeyerolling:
senseless. The socalled exemption u will pay the exam fee equivalents. So no point
What is senseless there. I am an FCCA and I qualified for ICAN in May 1990. You just abuse people anyhow. Having your ICAN first is not a waste if time. ACCA is only useful if you plan working outside the country. Wherever you go you will always come back to use your ICAN .
Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by maklelemakukula(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Nedsnow:
I am sorry OP. I sincerely don't know anything about ACCA. I was just doing amebo on your post. I never knew it was going to result into FTC.

So am dedicating this first ever FTC of mine to my Mother (though she is not a nairalander but don't worry yourself about that. Her good spirit can see me typing this)

To my GF (Am Yoruba. She is Igbo. 6 years now since our 100 level days and still going strong)

And lastly to all my Oduduwa brothers, my Biafran brothers (though I believe in Biafra a lot but not in Nnamdi Kanu. Hate me if you like. We all have our likes and dislikes anyway), to my Arewa brothers and also to my brothers from all other tribes in Nigeria.

I don't look at your tribe, your language or your background. All I see is YOU.

Sorry I talk too much. Am so happy. grin

ma nigga grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2017
toyetade:

What is senseless there. I am an FCCA and I qualified for ICAN in May 1990. You just abuse people anyhow. Having your ICAN first is not a waste if time. ACCA is only useful if you plan working outside the country. Wherever you go you will always come back to use your ICAN .
shocked shocked sorry sir. was trying to talk about the money(which is not an issue for pple like u) .

1 Like

Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2017
yeyerolling:
shocked shocked sorry sir. was trying to talk about the money(which is not an issue for pple like u) .
Thanks
Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by chronique(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2017
henryhemon:
It's shocking people are asking this kind of question at this age. Go to ACCA website,register and there's a live chat from 12 pm ask all you need to know,register directly with ACCA don't fucking use no agent. Then you 've to study really hard and its pretty expensive,a paper is as much 40k,You can pay with you GT debit card or better still there's a dedicated Zenith bank Naira account where you will pay naira equivalent and the exchange rate is cool.It will be credited to your ACCA membership account after 72hrs Listen to no one about that ICAN crap. ACCA far better and you will make your grades if you work hard. Pm me if you need more info.

Well said. @ OP, I must warn that you must study hard for the exams cos they are problem based questions(practical) and not just theory. Acca happens to be the first exam I ever failed in my entire academic life. For 1hr 30mins, I was struggling to understand the questions... You have to be well prepared but you would enjoy it and it's a better recognized certification than ican.

1 Like

Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by Csk2(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
The easiest way to identify those who could not pass ICAN exams is from the way they talk. To pass ACCA and ICAN Exams requires hard work. For me ACCA exams can be predicted when compare to ICAN. ICAN questions are more difficult to understand. U hardly know what the examiner requires. So don't be deceived. Those that say ICAN is worthless probably did not pass, they are drop out.

1 Like

Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by deturla: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
MzDeeb:

I have been looking for a good tutorial centre for a while. Guess i will try this.

BTW, How much is the tuition fee for F5& F6? Also, on the average how many students are in a class?

Pls reply asap.

Thanks.

I use Synergy for my ACCA classes till I stopped this year, but I intend to continue again.

F5&F6 should be between 30-40k at Synergy.

We could hook up though if you need loads of info on Synergy, I am thinking of continuing my classes by next year March.Cheers!

https://taxprof.com.ng
Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
creativeguru:

With ACCA, you can practise in Nigeria too. In fact, you're likely to connect to a good job than with ICAN.

Not officially. In order to be a member of the Financial reporting council as an auditor, accountant, financial consultant etc, you must be a member of an indigenous institute. Here us the list of eligible institutes.

http://www.financialreportingcouncil.gov.ng/registration/

Without this, your auditor's report is worth zilch. Even if you have ACCA, you cannot practise as an auditor, and your financial opinion or status has no standing in a court of law. Your scope is very limited.
It is only that in Nigeria, foreign certificates are considered better. There is nothing in ACCA curriculum that is not part of ICAN. ACCA study packs are even used by most ICAN students to supplement ICAN packs. They are almost exactly the same, except for taxation, and the fact that a few courses like SFM and MGE present as single courses in ICAN are split into two in ACCA, making them easier.

1 Like

Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by MzDeeb(f): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
deturla:

I use Synergy for my ACCA classes till I stopped this year, but I intend to continue again.

F5&F6 should be between 30-40k at Synergy.

We could hook up though if you need loads of info on Synergy, I am thinking of continuing my classes by next year March.Cheers!

https://taxprof.com.ng

Thanks.. Kindly send ur bbm pin or contact to this email address @yahoo.ca.

Would be expecting a mail from you.
Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by OvaSabi1(f): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Oba09085:
You can get more info from the official ACCA website. You can pay the fees using your debit card (ATM) but it's a bit on the high side using that. So you can also pay using Seacron at the rate of 395 per pound. ACCA has an arrangement with Seacron hence they are able to do this. If you need more information you can message me on here.

I mailed you, no reply.
Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by Oba09085(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
OvaSabi1:

I mailed you, no reply.
Am really sorry about that. I don't have access to the email I used to register. You can reach me on ogunnubitobi@yahoo.com I will definitely reply you to the best of my knowledge.
Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by mgbadike81: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
henryhemon:
It's shocking people are asking this kind of question at this age. Go to ACCA website,register and there's a live chat from 12 pm ask all you need to know,register directly with ACCA don't fucking use no agent. Then you 've to study really hard and its pretty expensive,a paper is as much 40k,You can pay with you GT debit card or better still there's a dedicated Zenith bank Naira account where you will pay naira equivalent and the exchange rate is cool.It will be credited to your ACCA membership account after 72hrs Listen to no one about that ICAN crap. ACCA far better and you will make your grades if you work hard. Pm me if you need more info.
chairman, please how easy is it to get a job in the UK from Nigeria if I should make my ACCA?. I have been thinking of using it to escape from this country
Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by henryhemon(m): 5:46am On Oct 20, 2017
mgbadike81:
chairman, please how easy is it to get a job in the UK from Nigeria if I should make my ACCA?. I have been thinking of using it to escape from this country

Nothing is easy but it's an open door to the world.
Re: How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria by OvaSabi1(f): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Oba09085:

Am really sorry about that. I don't have access to the email I used to register. You can reach me on ogunnubitobi@yahoo.com I will definitely reply you to the best of my knowledge.

I sent you an email. From a yahoo mail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Write Leave Application Letter / Diary Of A Field Worker / Work Hard Or Smart? What's Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.