Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Amazing!!! Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her Famous Boobs As She Celebrates Her 33rd B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing!!! Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her Famous Boobs As She Celebrates Her 33rd B (764 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Post-Surgery Leg (Disturbing Photo) / Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing!!! Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her Famous Boobs As She Celebrates Her 33rd B by rhema743: 4:34am On Oct 17, 2017
AMAZING!!! COSSY OJIAKOR SHOWS OFF HER FAMOUS BOOBS AS SHE CELEBRATES HER 33RD BIRTHDAY (PHOTOS)

Actress, Cossy Ojiakor dazzled in her boobs baring outfit for her birthday celebration yesterday, 16th October.
She celebrated at her Lekki home with few family and friends. Photos below…

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING

http://www.shzbox.tk/2017/10/cossy-ojiakor-shows-off-her-famous.html

Re: Amazing!!! Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her Famous Boobs As She Celebrates Her 33rd B by Horo(m): 6:12am On Oct 17, 2017
Turn off for me
Re: Amazing!!! Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Her Famous Boobs As She Celebrates Her 33rd B by 9japrof(m): 6:28am On Oct 17, 2017
If the only thing this idiot can celebrate is just mammary glands which have diminishing returns, then she is finished.

With time, when Olympus have totally collapsed, then she go know wetin she do herself. Then cossy those clients and customers you see, you shall see no more grin

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Net Worth / I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz / #BAAD2017 Crew Visit Table Mountain In Capetown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.