Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz (763 Views)

Davido, Burna And Wizkid Can’t Win Tiwa Savage – Teebillz Says As He Sets N380M / "I Wished Wizkid Can Leave Tiwa Savage Alone" - Teebillz. / Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by laidelaitan(f): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
I MUST HAVE REALLY LOST MY MIND TO HAVE WANTED TO LEAVE TIWA SAVAGE — TEEBILLZ
Teebillz has finally said that he must have probably lost him mind, when he came on Instagram many months ago to accuse his wife of having extra-marital affair with Don Jazzy.

Writing on his Instagram today, the former manager of the singer praised his wife’s beauty, called her sexy and even burst out in a song about how much he loves her.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2017/10/29/headofsocials-i-must-really-lost-mind-wanted-leave-tiwa-savage-teebillz/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1

Re: I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by SweetWJ(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Would you say dat if she were not a star?

1 Like

Re: I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Teebillz is now a 'finished work'. Oti je efo elemi meje grin
Re: I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by cyndy1000(f): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Una problem una concern . you leave or no leave just one thing keep your martial problem off social media. I so much love Omosexy n hubby
Re: I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by osemoses1234(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rr
Re: I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by AuroraB(f): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
SweetWJ:
Would you say dat if she were not a star?
Don't mind the 'househusband' cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by Seeker17(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Well, absence makes the heart grow fonder. I wonder why the reverse is the case in Tonto n Churchill's case
Re: I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by SweetWJ(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
AuroraB:
Don't mind the 'househusband' cheesy
Hello, can u kindly oblige a favor for me? Kindly add me up FB or pm me i want us to chat. Can u pls?? Kindly check my profile.
Re: I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wen he finally remembers all the bomb sex and the nasty sex styles she gives him.
Am sure dz na how en dey chop am for the oda room

Re: I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by stillondmatter: 1:37am On Oct 30, 2017
How else would you have so many baby mamas without such sugar coated tongue.....I give it to you my guy
Re: I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by Elnino4ladies: 2:25am On Oct 30, 2017
What a pussyass nigga. Dude been spewing shiit of recent.
Re: I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by morbeta(m): 6:18am On Oct 30, 2017
Just hope you wouldn't attempt second suicide cos P-square is no more there to rescue you. Next you will finish it alone.
Re: I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by zubizareta(m): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2017
I think their fight will turn out to be a blessing in disguise as it seems it will make their marriage stronger....they have been close to breaking up and have both realised they can't really do without each other.

Contact Me for epoxy floor(metallic epoxy floor, 3d epoxy floor) training in Lagos...Check my signature...
Re: I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 30, 2017
so u people are back together after all d social media rants... na wah o

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham & Tonto Dikeh Star In New Movie About Domestic Violence / PHOTOS: Bankyw All Dressed Up For His Traditional Wedding / Video: Man Walk Into A Shopping Mall *naked*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.