Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter (3587 Views)

Eleora Tinuke: Toyin Lawani Shares Face Of Her Newborn Daughter (Video) / Tekno Cuddling Newborn Daughter, Skye (Photo) / Thin Tall Tony's Newborn Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by mike442: 5:25am On Oct 17, 2017
Anything wrong with these kind of photos or they’re appropriate? See another below and tell us what you think!

http://www.224hits.com/mother-shares-breastfeeding-selfies-with-her-newborn-daughter/

Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by Ugoeze2016: 5:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Her breast, her baby, her belly, her camera

2 Likes

Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:34am On Oct 17, 2017
This lady got everything I want for a wife.

Beauty and a super sexy body.

I swear to god I won't cheat.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by ibkkk(f): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by DanielsParker(m): 5:52am On Oct 17, 2017
nice one.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by dingbang(m): 5:59am On Oct 17, 2017
Every girl wants to slay... If I catch my wife doing dis she will tell me whether the social media follow pay for her bride price... Iranu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by KingsJohnson(m): 6:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Things fall apart
Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by tyson98: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2017
KingsJohnson:
Things fall apart
Wetin fall apart abi
Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by Partnerbiz3: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2017
Dark is bae.
If i don't marry dark, I will cheat shocked

3 Likes

Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by lathrowinger: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Dark is bae.
If i don't marry dark, I will cheat shocked
If my wife nor get black boobs, I will cheat
Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by Brakepad: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
If my wife no carry these kind executive size Boobs...I swear I go cheat even when I dey sleep. Those boobs though...��
Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Brakepad:
If my wife no carry these kind executive size Boobs...I swear I go cheat even when I dey sleep. Those boobs though...��

then find a wife with those kind of executive sized boobs so you won't cheat!!!!!! abi na your parents wan find wife for you?
Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by kokoA(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oboy see bwest mehn.. i just need those in my life.
Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by jdluv(f): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
this is shameon womanhood. And she should have atleast placedthe baby well he is sittin on his foot.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by guru03(m): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
This month must be a stupid mother, these are mothers that can't teach morality to there children.
Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by Enoma222(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
tongue :see sexy boobs shocked. see sexy boobs.
Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by Enoma222(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
tongue :see sexy boobs shocked. see sexy boobs.
Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by OKUCHI11(m): 3:21am On Oct 18, 2017
guru03:
This month must be a stupid mother, these are mothers that can't teach morality to there children.
Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by itspzpics(m): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2017
her prob
Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by anitapreeti(f): 6:39am On Oct 18, 2017
jdluv:
this is shameon womanhood. And she should have atleast placedthe baby well he is sittin on his foot.

Calm down babes! It was just for the camera, no woman can comfortably breast feed in that position.

Plus what are you shaming for btw?
Re: Mother Shares Breastfeeding Selfies With Her Newborn Daughter by Brakepad: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
McBeal10:

then find a wife with those kind of executive sized boobs so you won't cheat!!!!!! abi na your parents wan find wife for you?

Wee you keep kwayet there, ABI wetin concern you?? I'm more than certain you've got an economy size Boobs because I don't know why you are feeling this much pain!

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul: 9ja's Comedy Queen / So Mark Feehily Is Gay? / Kanye West: "D'banj Makes Me Sick!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.