Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How I Write And Get Paid In Dollars - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Write And Get Paid In Dollars (675 Views)

Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos / How Are Death Benefits Paid In Nigeria? / How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Write And Get Paid In Dollars by Jibsonified(m): 6:17am On Oct 17, 2017
So you write great topics on Nairaland

that invoke intellect,

invoke peeps to wanna FTC grin grin grin

inspire them to wanna have you write for them articles, proposals, fiction and non Fiction...,

... and there you are you wish you had extra income for yourself. You can use what you have to get what you want! check how to get your hobby of writing and other freelance activities like web designing, web development, graphic designing, translating, transcribing etc to pay you in dollars, right from the comfort of your home!

Get more details from and contact me here
http://ajibolataiwo2014.wixsite.com/jibsonified/single-post/2017/10/16/How-I-write-and-get-paid-in-Dollars

(1) (Reply)

Apply Now: Suretrade Business Solutions Limited Job Vacancies 2018 / This Career Will Make You Financially Free For Lifetime / Get Employed Today. Meet A Recruiter And Insider Info, CV Review And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.