Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters (3554 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos) / Pastor Chris And Sinach At Sharon Oyakhilome's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by donnie(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2017
See this lovely picture of Sinach with Pastor Chris's daughters Charlene and Sharon Oyakhilome.

1 Share

Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by hopefulLandlord: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2017
interesting
Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by felixomor: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
interesting

Be waiting for front page.
Ewwwew
Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by Florblu(f): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Sinach I know
Oyakhilome's daughter I know not
Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by Florblu(f): 6:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Way maker crooner

1 Like

Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by donnie(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:

Be waiting for front page.
Ewwwew
grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by Kimkardashain(f): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2017
I KNOW WHO I AM ... soo cute!

1 Like

Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by biacan(f): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2017
A perfect example of me..... is the lady on the right side of the pics
Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by sKy007: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2017
Step mum and her step children
Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by donnie(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Florblu:
Sinach I know

Oyakhilome's daughter I know not

The older one, Sharon aka CSO (left) is already well known as a gospel artist and global youth leader.

http://chrisoyakhilome.skyrock.mobi/3284224710-Global-Youth-Leaders-Forum-Spreading-the-Gospel-Worldwide.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msi4ER-61L0

http://xclusivegospel.com/2015/12/02/music-cso-green-light/
Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by donnie(m): 6:58am On Oct 17, 2017
sKy007:
Step mum and her step children

You no well
Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by donnie(m): 7:00am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
A perfect example of me..... is the lady on the right side of the pics

Na so
Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Cuties

1 Like

Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2017
shocked

The one on the right is surely his daughter. I can see Pst. Chris in her cute face.

However, the one on the left looks like an adopted child. She no resemble her papa nor her mama nor even sinach who is now playing the step mother role.

Anita must have swapped sim and had her when her sim 1 network failed.
Re: Amazingly Beautiful Picture Of Sinach With The Oyakhilome Daughters by donnie(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

The one on the right is surely his daughter. I can see Pst. Chris in her cute face.

However, the one on the left looks like an adopted child. She no resemble her papa nor her mama nor even sinach who is now playing the step mother role.

Anita must have swapped sim and had her when her sim 1 network failed.

The one on the left looks very much like her mother... for those who have eyes. Ó*d*e angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Gods Of Ancient Sumer / Favorite Atheists And Theists On Nairaland / This Prayer Shall Be Answered Instantly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.