Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival (13772 Views)

Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by Magnifico2000: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2017
LalaNiece:
I want to use this medium to call on the Nigerian Identification Number Commission ( Not sure what their official name is) NIMC please you guys need to go to
your registration centre at GTBANK OBA AKRAN, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE and see the massive corruption your so called agent is perpetrating.
I don't know this guy from Adam neither do I have anything against him, and no he didn't woo me, all I'm saying is we complain about bad administration in Nigeria and we keep mute and Watch such evil go on under our noses.
In fact this guy would ask customers to call him, then he'll start giving you some rooster and bull stories of how he can expedite your ID card for a token .
He is rude to people who come to register and would ask them to pay 500 naira to get forms. If you don't pay, you're sidelined
This is his number he gives to people to call so he can get some kind of Benefit from them 07089222694.
I am only writing this cause I chose not to keep quiet when evil is been perpetrated around me and I do not seek to soil any body's image. I only speak the truth.
OPENED A NEW MONIKER FOR THIS
Please share this so it gets to the right quarters
Lets see yr pishure if you are fine.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by joyndidi: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2017
aging but evergreen and fresh.....congrats
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by tabaski: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2017
I just dey gbadun dis dude
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by DJInfluence: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
The guy beards make to get Grey hair bia bia come dey hungry Person.... grin grin
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
Magnifico2000:

You are the face of corrupt Nigeria as it is , mumu.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by aobinna79(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
kobo123:
Veteran actor ,Richard Mofe Damijo  popularly known as RMD becomes the best actor for the role in took in the movie 3 wise men  at the just concluded Abuja International Film Festival.

The actor took to his instagram page to share the news saying

''So I won the best actor for my role in 3 wise men at the just concluded Abuja international film festival. It couldn't have come at a better time as we wrap the #glolafftafest2017 today. It's been a long comic ride since April. Laughter is good for the soul, and even the bible acknowledges that a heart that is cheerful is as "medicine for the soul..." which is why I love to laugh and be merry. Like laughter, awards are good for the soul especially when they are not post mortem. 
People ask me why I still get excited over awards in acting since I have won tons of them. Well, yes, I still get tickled by acting awards, It's who I am, it's what I do and I absolutely love it.
It is my art and in it's own way defines me, so any recognition of excellence ìs a validation that on my lane, I do good work. I adore and totally respect those who do same in their respective fields because when it all comes down to it, really, it's how we impact our little corners that count. I am blessed and thankful that after 33 years of doing this work, I still hunger to be better everyday. My name is Richard Mofe-Damijo I am an actor, grateful for the liberty to express myself through my craft. Who are you?''

http://news.nollyzone.com/richard-mofe-damijo-wins-best-actor-abuja-international-film-festival/
fine man
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by Magnifico2000: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rockyrocky:

You are the face of corrupt Nigeria as it is , mumu.
Was i talking to you?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
OnyeJombo:
I am writing my exams today, so I spent the whole of yesterday writing out the expo on a piece of paper.
I nicely slipped it into my pockets.
I am currently in the exam hall this morning and I reached for my expo in my pocket and this is what I found.
106- over 1.5
3241- 1st half win
3242- both teams score
621- win or draw
1242- both team score
2347- (0:2)1H
1234- H & Over 2.5
4357-..1x & half time NG
4512- NG
*Choi !!! I wore the wrong trouser.*
E no go beta fo my village people,
they have done their worst...... embarassed cry
Oja ti bust si e l'ara

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by Icon79(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Didn't knew he was still acting movies. I thought he has become a commissioner or something?

O pari
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by Icon79(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Is there a better medium for you to pass along this information? Does the Agency (NIMC) have a phone number? If so, why not call them directly and speak with his superiors?

O pari

LalaNiece:
I want to use this medium to call on the Nigerian Identification Number Commission ( Not sure what their official name is) NIMC please you guys need to go to
your registration centre at GTBANK OBA AKRAN, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE and see the massive corruption your so called agent is perpetrating.
I don't know this guy from Adam neither do I have anything against him, and no he didn't woo me, all I'm saying is we complain about bad administration in Nigeria and we keep mute and Watch such evil go on under our noses.
In fact this guy would ask customers to call him, then he'll start giving you some rooster and bull stories of how he can expedite your ID card for a token .
He is rude to people who come to register and would ask them to pay 500 naira to get forms. If you don't pay, you're sidelined
This is his number he gives to people to call so he can get some kind of Benefit from them 07089222694.
I am only writing this cause I chose not to keep quiet when evil is been perpetrated around me and I do not seek to soil any body's image. I only speak the truth.
OPENED A NEW MONIKER FOR THIS
Please share this so it gets to the right quarters
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by LalaNiece(f): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by thebestprice(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
RMD looking good after his HIV +ve result. taking his drugs diligently I believe?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by Magnifico2000: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=LalaNiece post=61508269][/quote]
Why quoting me? Answer first na.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by Magnifico2000: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
thebestprice:
RMD looking good after his HIV +ve result. taking his drugs diligently I believe?

Wetin u drink dis afternoon?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by LalaNiece(f): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Why quoting me? Answer first na.

udonmeanit
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by Magnifico2000: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
LalaNiece:

udonmeanit
Mean what?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by LalaNiece(f): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Mean what?
Really?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by Magnifico2000: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
LalaNiece:

Really?
Wat?? Av u exposed d person u wanna expose?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by LalaNiece(f): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Wat?? Av u exposed d person u wanna expose?

Have u done your part by sharing the post?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Wins Best Actor At The Abuja International Film Festival by Magnifico2000: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
LalaNiece:

Have u done your part by sharing the post?
Yes ofcourse...

Video: Genevieve Nnaji And Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Interview / Osagie Osanrekhoe, Timaya’s New Manager / Tunde Adebimpe Celebrates His 43rd Birthday