Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Is Christ Divided? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christ Divided? (345 Views)

Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday / Why Is Christ Both God And Man In Gods Redemptive Plan? / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Christ Divided? by Hier(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2017
1 Corinthians 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.

15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
Re: Is Christ Divided? by Hier(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2017
Paul wrote the above verses, I could remember Peter writing

1 Peter 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

Acts 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.
Re: Is Christ Divided? by Hier(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
God has set some in the church, if God set people over the church, God will also be willing to set people over the society.

1 Timothy 2 talks about praying for kings and authorities that we may lead a quiet and peaceable, for this is good, before God, who will have all men to be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth
Re: Is Christ Divided? by Hier(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

False Prophets And Itchy Ears / The Mysteries Of Prayer Revealed (part 3) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Wife Loved-up Together Inside The Plane(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.