Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,978 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) (1926 Views)

Students Wear Ankara As School Uniforms In Anambra - Twitter User Claims / Panic In Eleme As Parents Storm Schools Over Vaccination (Photos) / Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Oloniyan(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
there is panic and commotion right now in Osun state as students are running away from immunization.

me as a person don't really know where people got this info about immunization. I think the govt needs to inform before hand about it before embarking on it.

I will upload pictures as soon as possible because I'm on my way to work right now.

lalasticlala seun

modified: on getting to my place of work now the staff school has closed down in fear of this immunization

2 Shares

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Igbo amaka
If not for our action, would they have known

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Oloniyan(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2017

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
LOBATAN . These kind hatred for anything buhari and NA is Cumberland.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Oloniyan(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
slimany:
LOBATAN . These kind hatred for anything buhari and NA is Cumberland.

I tell you.

but Osun state is pro APC and these people are acting on hearsay

4 Likes

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Prognose: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is a big shame on any responsible govt. Instead of them forcing their immunization on innocent children they would have done better to educate the populace when the first scare came out.

What sane govt will continue to use force to immunise?

What exactly are they immunizing against, does anybody know?

Why go for immunisation with guns and army uniform?

How come the major stakeholders of the community are not even aware of this immunization program so much so that the NMA had to issue a warning washing their hands off it?

Its a pity there are so many psychophants online ready to defend an ailing govt to its last breath because of their selfish reasons. They should lead by example and carry their own kids to be immunised let us the illiterate people see and be relieved.

This is terrible! A whole Nigerian army not being trusted by the same citizens it has been created to protect!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by jdluv(f): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
i can relate

1 Like

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Oloniyan(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Prognose:
This is a big shame on any responsible govt. Instead of them forcing their immunization on innocent children they would have done better to educate the populace when the first scare came out.

What sane govt will continue to use force to immunise?

What exactly are they immunizing against, does anybody know?

Why go for immunisation with guns and army uniform?

How come the major stakeholders of the community are not even aware of this immunization program so much so that the NMA had to issue a warning washing their hands off it?

Its a pity there are so many psychophants online ready to defend an ailing govt to its last breath because of their selfish reasons. They should lead by example and carry their own kids to be immunised let us the illiterate people see and be relieved.

This is terrible! A whole Nigerian army not being trusted by the same citizens it has been created to protect!

it is actually a pathetic situation. but here in Osun they are not referring to NA but just shouting killer immunization up and down.

could this be misinformation or what?

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Oloniyan(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
jdluv:
i can relate
Are you in Osun?
Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by jdluv(f): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oloniyan:

Are you in Osun?
no but same happened in ondo state today and as a head of school i firstly refusedto release child which made a parent almost injure me by holdin my neck

1 Like

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by oduz: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fake News everywhere ......

cool
Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by EzePromoe: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Anambra setting the pace in everything. Sometimes I wonder if the NL Yorubas are really Yorubas. They are giving bad names to the genuine ones in the South West. They called us illiterates for running from the army's death vaccines but to their utter shame and embarrassment, their highly educated and sophisticated brothers are running from the same vaccines they wanted us to receive. So Nnamdi Kanu's influence stretches to the shores of Yorubaland and he must have also brainwashed the South Westerners I guess. You guys shouldn't argue this 'fact' at all because you guys said same thing of Anambrans.

Shame and embarrassment has surely fallen on BMC crew! tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by adeshkhan(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bloggers and shit.. I'm in osun, and ain't no cases of vaccination here..
Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Oloniyan(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
adeshkhan:

Mr man I'm not a blogger. I posted what I saw and witness in Oriade local govt today live and direct. so watch how you quickly judge sir

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Oloniyan(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
adeshkhan:

By the way, are you all over the whole of the State of Osun

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by DTOBS(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Well, OP! I can't fault your claim cos you said you saw it "live and direct" but here in Osogbo the state capital, there was nothing like the false alarm or closure of schools.

I think, we can help ourselves by not spreading the false rumour. What happenend in your place might be connected with what occurred in ONDO state today cos of the close proximity and how news spread first especially fake ones.
Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by truedemocrat(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Buhari should immunize against hunger shikena. Any other vaccine is monkeypox.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
jdluv:
no but same happened in ondo state today and as a head of school i firstly refusedto release child which made a parent almost injure me by holdin my neck

Hahaha.
Forgive my laughter abeg.
Can't help it.

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Oloniyan(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
DTOBS:
Well, OP! I can't fault your claim cos you said you saw it "live and direct" but here in Osogbo the state capital, there was nothing like the false alarm or closure of schools.

I think, we can help ourselves by not spreading the false rumour. What happenend in your place might be connected with what occurred in ONDO state today cos of the close proximity and how news spread first especially fake ones.

that's just the point. if you look at my post here you would see that I've been condemning the act because as a health worker I've been trying to let people here knows that it was all rumor but it saddens me when I saw some co-health worker following the multitudes with sheer ignorance.

I think Nigeria govt must do something to douse this rumor that is fast corroding or people's mind because if the govt cannot contain this how much more uprising!
Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by grinface98(m): 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oloniyan:
there is panic and commotion right now in Osun state as students are running away from immunization.

me as a person don't really know where people got this info about immunization. I think the govt needs to inform before hand about it before embarking on it.

I will upload pictures as soon as possible because I'm on my way to work right now. Where in Osun is this? Okeeba?

lalasticlala seun

modified: on getting to my place of work now the staff school has closed down in fear of this immunization

1 Like

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by tossie101(f): 12:06am On Oct 18, 2017
adeshkhan:

Its not poo.. u all were insulting igbos for this same issue now it has happened in Yoruba land u are accusing bloggers.

For ur info im in ondo right now to visit my aunty living here..and same thing happend in today here as her kids ran back home from school around 11am saying that the millitary men are trying to force vaccine on pupils and the teachers orederd everyone to leave.

You yorubas should leave igbos alone and mind ur own biz, they havehave done nothing to u people

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2017
tossie101:

Its not poo.. u all were insulting igbos for this same issue now it has happened in Yoruba land u are accusing bloggers.

For ur info im in ondo right now to visit my aunty living here..and same thing happend in today here as her kids ran back home from school around 11am saying that the millitary men are trying to force vaccine on pupils and the teachers orederd everyone to leave.

You yorubas should leave igbos alone and mind ur own biz, they havehave done nothing to u people

The thread is about military men in Osun State, with the poster condemning bloggers for spreading false info.

Yet you are here typing shiit with your crooked hands telling 'Yorubas to leave Ibos alone', what is your business with this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by HQuadreal: 5:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Gbese re!

1 Like

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by agadez007(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Brown roof republic

see brown roof Everywhere

1 Like

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by ywasiu16(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2017
Some people just like propaganda, why can't we find and say the truth. Nawa for naija people o
Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2017
I trust my Afonja Sufferistical People especially the Yeroba Muslims they'll gladly take the NA's vaccine Its the Igbo residents there that are running.

Ndi ala.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by adeshkhan(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2017
tossie101:

For you info, I don't meddle in the igbo, Yoruba fued... ain't worth my time...
Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by adeshkhan(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2017
Oloniyan:

Mr man I'm not a blogger. I posted what I saw and witness in Oriade local govt today live and direct. so watch how you quickly judge sir

Why not post the pictures of the army personnel...

Kinda weird to me
Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by adeshkhan(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2017
Oloniyan:

By the way, are you all over the whole of the State of Osun

Ask kanu that question. Since he's your Lord and personal saviour.
Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Oloniyan(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2017
adeshkhan:

Why not post the pictures of the army personnel...

Kinda weird to me

like seriously your reasoning is giving me concern.
Did I mention any army forcing anything in the pupils
Re: Panic In Osun As School Students Refuses Vaccines (pics) by Oloniyan(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2017
adeshkhan:

Ask kanu that question. Since he's your Lord and personal saviour.

I can boldly say you're an ediot.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Promise Major Announcement On Thursday / Why Are Asian Student More Focused And Academically Ahead Than Americans / Snake Killed At Crescent University, Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.