Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) (22214 Views)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Abuja Based Pageant Director Jane Ogbonna Weds Over The Weekend. (photos)

Pretty Abuja Based pageant director Jane Ogbonna has tied the nuptial knot with her long time lover from Edo State, Ben Obozele. The colourful matrimonial vow held at Christ Embassy Church, Durum Abuja over the weekend.

‎The Abia State born CEO of Miss Charity Ambassador Pageant, celebrated the glamorous reception at The Glam Hall Maitama, Abuja with the high and mighty present.‎ Her colleagues in her Office and those from the entertainment industry showed up in their numbers to mark her special day with her and husband. The union which was a perfect reflection of a "Made in Heaven" marriage attracted friends and well-wishers with so much to wine and dine with at the matrimonial celebration. 

The ceremony with impressive decorations, arresting designs and well planned logistics was put together by Numora Events‎.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/10/glamour-abuja-based-pageant-director.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by aalangel(f): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
You don't know more than fine girls...
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by Spells(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin black and white...nice
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
So beautiful. Happy for them. Love is a beautiful thing.

3 Likes

Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by whisper8: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
better

1 Like

Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by Dutchey(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
me self wan do this pageant thing, maybe ha fit win... may God bless their union
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by Spells(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
akincay:
Who no like better tin make i see
grin I know like better tin oh
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by iamJ(m): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hjh
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
After dm go breakup......just sitting here all alone thinking about my future wife, how she has left me lonely and bored while running after nigeria boys anyhw....na wa

1 Like

Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lovely!
May God bless your home. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
But How this guy take get this babe? sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
AlexReports:
Abuja Based Pageant Director Jane Ogbonna Weds Over The Weekend. (photos)

Pretty Abuja Based pageant director Jane Ogbonna has tied the nuptial knot with her long time lover from Edo State, Ben Obozele. The colourful matrimonial vow held at Christ Embassy Church, Durum Abuja over the weekend.

‎The Abia State born CEO of Miss Charity Ambassador Pageant, celebrated the glamorous reception at The Glam Hall Maitama, Abuja with the high and mighty present.‎ Her colleagues in her Office and those from the entertainment industry showed up in their numbers to mark her special day with her and husband. The union which was a perfect reflection of a "Made in Heaven" marriage attracted friends and well-wishers with so much to wine and dine with at the matrimonial celebration. 

The ceremony with impressive decorations, arresting designs and well planned logistics was put together by Numora Events‎.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/10/glamour-abuja-based-pageant-director.html?m=0

Congrats to her
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by bigpicture001: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
low key wedding....well, isorite
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by rossyc(f): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Cute
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Congrat to them...I can't with for the day me go marry oh. if I dae see wedding pictures, marriage go dae hungry me

anyway or funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by motun2017(f): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
everybody just dey wed. when i go do my own ooo. ewoooo
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
GIDIBANKZ:
After dm go breakup......just sitting here all alone thinking about my future wife, how she has left me lonely and bored while running after nigeria boys anyhw....na wa

evil beings

5 Likes

Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Noted, who is next? grin
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by NKcute(f): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
God bless their union
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by bigpicture001: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
...low key wedding..well, isorite
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
motun2017:
everybody just dey wed. when i go do my own ooo. ewoooo

nobody tire you nah

Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

evil beings

I loathe you
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

evil beings

I loathe you
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

evil beings
Na u i go nack with jaz
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by Ibrahim9090: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nice one
Re: Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
GIDIBANKZ:

Na u i go nack with jaz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Shows Off His Award As Song 'Ye' Wins Song Of The Year At DAAR Awards / Lateef Adedimeji, Mo Bimpe Mark One Month Wedding Anniversary (Video) / Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.