Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' (22228 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by gistvicreports: 8:50am On May 02, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian French singer, songwriter, and recording artist, Asa was seen in a new video keeping fit and showing dance moves to Uyo Meyo, a song by Teni. Gistvic reports.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/singer-asa-keeps-fit-shows-dance-moves.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by ValCon888: 8:57am On May 02, 2019
These are my favourite female musicians in Nigeria
1. Niniola.
2. Asa.
3. Simi.
4. Teni.

Every other female music artiste is a whorè just like the 'actresses' in the movie industry.

For those that want to quote me otherwise, I've already thrown your opinion into the dustbin.

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by Jayslicky: 8:58am On May 02, 2019
One of the few sensible Nigerian celebrities without any social media scandal.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by sparog(m): 9:04am On May 02, 2019
ValCon888:
The biggest female music export from Nigeria.

One of the biggest and not the biggest, mind u some naija folks have won Grammy's and they are big names when it comes to music worldwide

Asa is a great woman grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by LuciferUpright: 9:31am On May 02, 2019
Ugly goat.
My preeq is just charging and falling anyhow and I know my preeq is not usually indecisive.

The only good thing about ugly girls is that their kpekus are always tighter than their age mates due to low patronage.
If not, I won't be reaching for my vaseline.

She should just thank her stars.

*spits angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by LearnITsmash(m): 9:47am On May 02, 2019
The guy above me is a Highland HE GOAT, I love French artists and asa is one of them regardless of if she comes from a shithole country like ours

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by Tintinnoty(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2019
T
Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by myners007: 12:18pm On May 02, 2019
ValCon888:
These are my favourite female musicians in Nigeria
1. Niniola.
2. Asa.
3. Simi.
4. Teni.

Every other female music artiste is a whorè just like the 'actresses' in the movie industry.

For those that want to quote me otherwise, I've already thrown your opinion into the dustbin.

TRIBALISM is what we call this

16 Likes

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by SEONaijaExpert: 12:19pm On May 02, 2019
Teni is a talented singer, nice vocals, sweet melody and smooth vibes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by faithfull18(f): 12:19pm On May 02, 2019
Nice.
Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by okenwaa(m): 12:19pm On May 02, 2019
I miss Asa.

2 Likes

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by Ekakamba: 12:20pm On May 02, 2019
It ain't TRIBALISM, it's HIS CHOICEISM! grin tongue
myners007:
TRIBALISM is what we call this
grin tongue

11 Likes

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by kerry57: 12:20pm On May 02, 2019
The only nigerian artist with meaningful lyrics at all time. That's my only naija artist i can spend money in her CD or downloaded.

19 Likes

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by noble2faith(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:
Ugly goat.
My preeq is just charging and falling anyhow and I know my preeq is not usually indecisive.

The only good thing about ugly girls is that their kpekus are always tighter than their age mates due to low patronage.

*spits angry

25 Likes

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by Tintinnoty(m): 12:20pm On May 02, 2019
sparog:

One of the biggest and not the biggest, mind u some naija folks have won Grammy's and they are big names when it comes to music worldwide

Asa is a great woman grin

As if your so called folks dey rep naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by omoadeleye(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2019
This picture is irritating my p"enis

2 Likes

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:
Ugly goat.

*spits angry

grin grin grin Werey boy. But less-beautiful girls are usually more sexy than the beautiful ones and they are also blessed with special body endowment and curves. And like you've said, if the pssy is tighter again, it's a blessing. When her pssy hook your thing well finish, you won't remember the face again. Ugly girls can make you lose your sense when you get to the real action. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by okadoo: 12:23pm On May 02, 2019
She’s beautiful
Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by valon223: 12:24pm On May 02, 2019
she's rock a good song by a very good musician Teni grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by sylve11: 12:26pm On May 02, 2019
Good for her. cool
Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by Mathiasa(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:
Ugly goat.

*spits angry
Guy you just spoil my day, how can you talk about Asa like this? embarassed ugly or not am in love with her and her music.

6 Likes

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by Mathiasa(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2019
One of the best thing to ever happen to our music industry. Love her and her music die. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by meobizy(f): 12:34pm On May 02, 2019
I completely forgot about this mouse faced woman.
It’s the reason I believe these bloggers are dustbin burglars, they go about social media sourcing for news I do not care about.
Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 02, 2019
kerry57:
The only nigerian artist with meaningful lyrics at all time. That's my only naija artist i can spend money in her CD or downloaded.
asin, take away asa, brymo, the mavin label guy, the rest are just noise makers promoting profanities and the dehumanisation of women.

6 Likes

Re: Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo' by BlackfireX: 12:44pm On May 02, 2019
Who is ASA??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lateef Adedimeji, Mo Bimpe Mark One Month Wedding Anniversary (Video) / DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion / John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.