Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti (54630 Views)

After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti / Seun Kuti Appoints Femi Falana As His Lawyer / Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Yesbody: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Is it wright for a killer to be jubilating ?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Denko2721987(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
turtle

why, why, why.... I just they laf here since for soccer viewing centre and everyone just they look me... Hahahahahahahahha.. But honestly why Nigeria doesnt have conventional nuclear weapons but they sure do have it in their mouths and minds..
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by oluwanifemi283(f): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
dkronicle:
Eyan nla.. Quilox loading.. But first lets vist shisha bar.
you have not learn ur lesson obviously
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by gwama: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Encouraging ritual crimes when you have plenty of money in Nigeria angry angry
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by gwama: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
With all these crimes around him some idiots will still follow him as friends because of his money. Beware, you may be the next Tagbo cool
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by omoiyalayi(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
What about his friends that are in police cell

So they will remain there because their parent is not rich abi? I pity them

This is what I used to tell my friends following big man pikin up n down thinking they are the same

When gbege happened that's when they realized that what is behind six is more than what is behind seven
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by omoiyalayi(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
What about his friends that are in police cell

So they will remain there because their parent is not rich abi? I pity them

This is what I used to tell my friends following big man pikin up n down thinking they are the same

When gbege happened that's when they realized that what is behind six is more than what is behind seven
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by larrydeck(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Money speaking.news become "story 4 the gods
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
sureteeboy:
Cry me a river. To an average Nigerian, any successful man, as far as they are concerned is a ritualist.

Honestly, that's one thing that baffles me about Nigerians.

As if they hate success. I marvel the way an average Nigerian thinks. I truly marvel.
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
AntiWailer:

With this mindset you go poor for a long time oo.

The problem with broke asss like u is that u assume your major problem are the people u are hoping to become someday (The rich).

Davido does not need ritual to be rich. His Dad is mega rich
So,because his father is rich,it makes him automatically rich? Many Nigerians have low IQ. Abiola was 100 times richer than Davido's father and non of his children is that rich,you are talking like this because your parents are poor and you don't know how much some rich people cuddle their money and don't believe in pampering their children with it. Bill Gates is not even in the same level with Davido's father but do you think Bill Gates throw money at his children just like that? So,if Davido's father was poor,you would have thought he actually used those people for rituals,but because his father is rich,you think otherwise? So,if you were in his shoes,would you want people to think you used the guys for rituals because your parents are poor?
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by AntiWailer: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
So,because his father is rich,it makes him automatically rich? Many Nigerians have low IQ. Abiola was 100 times richer than Davido's father and non of his children is that rich,you are talking like this because your parents are poor and you don't know how much some rich people cuddle their money and don't believe in pampering their children with it. Bill Gates is not even in the same level with Davido's father but do you think Bill Gates throw money at his children just like that? So,if Davido's father was poor,you would have thought he actually used those people for rituals,but because his father is rich,you think otherwise? So,if you were in his shoes,would you want people to think you used the guys for rituals because your parents are poor?

Stop writing rubbish.

Ignorance is not a virtue.

If your father is very rich, unless you fail DNA test, u cnt be poor.

Kola Abiola was very rich. He sat on the board of bank PHB before the bank nose dived

Stop writing rubbish once again. The other part of ur mediocritic post is gibberish
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
alexialin:

Honestly, that's one thing that baffles me about Nigerians.

As if they hate success. I marvel the way an average Nigerian thinks. I truly marvel.

That is unfair to make such conclusion,not every rich man is a ritualist but there are lots of ritualists in this country than we think and the situation of the nation makes everybody think so,no average nigerian thinks bill gates or mark zuckerberg are ritualists because you won't hear about ritual killings in america. Trust people and you become a sacrificial lamb. The way i hear about ritual killings everyday in nigeria I can never trust anybody be it musician,actor,politician or whatever. You can trust nigerians if you like,afterall,the human part dealers that are caught everyday are only holding animal parts for lab praticals and not human parts,after all,we are not related,if you are used,it ain't my problem. Nobody knows what killed the 3 guys,i cant say its ritual killing and i cant say its not,i just dont trust nigerians. I am more of a foreign music fan,nigerian musicians are local,barbaric and can don't anything for money and fame

1 Like

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Sixaxis: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
turtle

Trained by Master Splinter! grin
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
tamethem:

When I see this kind of comment and reasoning in 2017. And see again some ppl have already liked the st..pid comment then I feel sorry for this generation.

The other time Dammy Krane was freed in the US some sick guys were saying power of money.

In the US?

See reasoning. Smh
doesn't lots of injustice happen in Nigeria? or because he's a musician,you place all your trust on him like you sleep and wake up with him?
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by ofuonyebi: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
If all your close friends are dying mysteriously and suddenly,

then, there is a need to look back...ooo and take caution!
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
crystalmi:
Thank God. I know he is not guity all along
James Ibori was also not guilty because he wasn't tried in Nigeria. so,some Nigerians still think like this?
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
sureteeboy:
Cry me a river. To an average Nigerian, any successful man, as far as they are concerned is a ritualist.
That is unfair to make such conclusion,not every rich man is a ritualist but there are lots of ritualists in this country than we think and the situation of the nation makes everybody think so,no average nigerian thinks bill gates or mark zuckerberg are ritualists because you won't hear about ritual killings in america. Trust people and you become a sacrificial lamb. The way i hear about ritual killings everyday in nigeria I can never trust anybody be it musician,actor,politician or whatever. You can trust nigerians if you like,afterall,the human part dealers that are caught everyday are only holding animal parts for lab praticals and not human parts,after all,we are not related,if you are used,it ain't my problem. Nobody knows what killed the 3 guys,i cant say its ritual killing and i cant say its not,i just dont trust nigerians. I am more of a foreign music fan,nigerian musicians are local,barbaric and can do anything for money and fame
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by BigIyanga: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
ShyCypher:
So this poisonous dart frog is still walkin' free abi?

After killin' innocent citizens for ritual renewal.

Every well-meanin' Nigerian must boycott his next album in protest. His wealthy family members can buy millions of copies to feed his obese bloated pot belly.
Naija conspiracy apologist!! A globally known superstar killing his best who had little or no talent in order for him, Davido, to steal his destiny?? Naija is a Sahara desert of stupidity
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
AntiWailer:

Stop writing rubbish.

Ignorance is not a virtue.

If your father is very rich, unless you fail DNA test, u cnt be poor.

Kola Abiola was very rich. He sat on the board of bank PHB before the bank nose dived

Stop writing rubbish once again. The other part of ur mediocritic post is gibberish
after Kola nko? I was expecting you to say kola but what do you expect of a first child? things are not the way you see it bro,I know what I'm saying. I'm speaking from experience and have seen a lot from other people too.
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Paparazzyjagaban(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Towncrier247:
It was reported yesterday that singer Davido has been cleared by the Police to go about his business after he made a statement at Panti absolving himself of any wrong doing in the demise of Tagbo Umeike. His lawyer, Bobo F. Ajudua confirmed this to us.

A video now shows the moment the singer arrived to his home in Lekki as a free man is currently trending.

a visibly happy Davido shouted in the video lets make the music! Even as his lawyer and his other guys hailed him saying "Big Boy!

Here are photos and Watch below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/see-the-moment-davido-and-his-lawyer-arrived-home-from-panti

money is good oo
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by ademusiwa3r: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
That is unfair to make such conclusion,not every rich man is a ritualist but there are lots of ritualists in this country than we think and the situation of the nation makes everybody think so,no average nigerian thinks bill gates or mark zuckerberg are ritualists because you won't hear about ritual killings in america. Trust people and you become a sacrificial lamb. The way i hear about ritual killings everyday in nigeria I can never trust anybody be it musician,actor,politician or whatever. You can trust nigerians if you like,afterall,the human part dealers that are caught everyday are only holding animal parts for lab praticals and not human parts,after all,we are not related,if you are used,it ain't my problem. Nobody knows what killed the 3 guys,i cant say its ritual killing and i cant say its not,i just dont trust nigerians. I am more of a foreign music fan,nigerian musicians are local,barbaric and can don't anything for money and fame

Am. Not saying I trust Nigerians.

On the contrary I don't. That's why I don't club at night , with friends or alone.

And I don't party too dawn. Even night vigil sef, I no go. That's how security conscious I am. My night Waka ends by 8pm. Anything or any date afterwards? Abeg sorry I can't make it.

But it saddens my heart when people insinuate such even to those that are not guilty of it . That's what am saying.

Then about Davido and his late friends? Only God knows the real version.
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Tisham20(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
police don collect something from that #30billion

1 Like

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 18, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
doesn't lots of injustice happen in Nigeria? or because he's a musician,you place all your trust on him like you sleep and wake up with him?

No my trust is in God but I am very careful how I judge ppl. Saying davido killed Tagbo is like saying you saw him do it wen u never did.

Im not saying he is innocent also because i wasnt there. U get it ?

I will tell u a true life story that I myself withnessed. In the 80s a guy was caught in Ibadan as part of some armed robbers that robbed an area. This guy was crying saying he was innocent. They caught him early in tge morning around 6am.
At the police station he kept crying saying he was innocent. Shown on B c o s tv. Weeks he was in court and sentenced to death. I watched the execution live at eleyeile Polo ground. He and some 4 other guys were tied to the stake he kept on crýing. Reporter interviewed them for the last time while others asked for forgivness admiting they were robbers this guy stood his ground saying he was being killed for a crime he never commited. He was going out early on the day of the incident and he was mistaken for one of tge fleeing robber. In shot he was fired along sidr others.
Few months later some robbers were caught in anoda operation and one of them said "The guy that was killed by firing squard some months ago was an innocent man we are the ones who commited the crime" It was news all over but the guy has been killed so no remedy.

Sorry for the long story. All Im saying is no one can say authouritatively Davido killed the Guy. Only God knows

Was he careless ? oh Yes he was and his friends behsved stupidly slso. They should ave boldly stayed with tge corpse.
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by madjune(m): 4:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Even if he has a case to answer, with Nigeria being what it is, this kids links with powerful Father and Uncle alone is enough to bungle the process.

Abi, who Police people dey report to?

No be to rich men and senators?

Case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress To Mark Independence Day / Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) / What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.