Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti (54627 Views)

After I Left Panti,I Renovated The Toilet. Naira Marley Can Enjoy It - Seun Kuti / Seun Kuti Appoints Femi Falana As His Lawyer / Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by castrol180(m): 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Murderer is back...ritualist, human eater!

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by chesterlee(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
2shure:
Davido They never gonna know who did it. U a killer U a liar U a fake
ODE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Maydfourth: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
This boy never learn ..Must he always show everything online...I pity those boys Wey they follow am ...Otu lo Ma se Ewon raree..

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by lozanni(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
dkronicle:
Eyan nla.. Quilox loading.. But first lets vist shisha bar.

Again
If am DavidO, I will keep some distance from that Shisha bar, at least for awhile.
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by YelloweWest: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
This guy lost 3friends within a week. He can't even pretend to be sober
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Unik3030: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
ShyCypher:
So this poisonous dart frog is still walkin' free abi?

After killin' innocent citizens for ritual renewal.

Every well-meanin' Nigerian must boycott his next album in protest. His wealthy family members can buy millions of copies to feed his obese bloated pot belly.
at your age, Na dis small boy u dey beef. u no get shame ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Me lookin at and pityin d unlucky fall guys now at pantiii.. Hp una don sew cover cloth because Una stay go long oooo

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by udubaba(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Waoo nice to see that Bobo Fred Ajudua is now a big boy cut Lawyer.
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by judlice84: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hater
akincay:
Chai that guy for just do 1 night
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Marotzke(m): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bobo F Ajudua?
So that fred Ajudua son, is now a lawyer?
Years de pass oo.
Fred Ajudua and son now lawyers?
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Padrino707(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
ShyCypher:

Every well-meanin' Nigerian must boycott his next album in protest. His wealthy family members can buy millions of copies to feed his obese bloated pot belly.

So much hate and bitterness... If you can hate someone you do not even know like this, i imagine your neighbors.

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sharplakezy:
while the poor boys are yet to be released. money is good sha

The poor boys are the ones who dropped the dead guy and ran not Davido. Davido left the scene before the guy died. They claim it was at the order of Davido to take him to the hospital . Its like for example They called Davido for example " Davido Tagbo is seriouly ill o. Its like the guy is convulsing" and Davido replied " Take him to the nearest hospital"
Wouldnt it be Stupid to ask in whos car when the situation is urgent?
Davidos vehicles was with them so off they left for the hospital And
Before they got there the guy died.

Who is the Killer Davido that said take him to the hospital or his friend that were saving their friend?

I believe they too will be released because if they were the ones who killed him they wouldnt have taken him to the hospital in the first place. They would have dropped him somewhere and run. But they brought him thinking his life could still be saved.

The story has it that they even went in to call a nurse and it was when the nurse came to the car and said this guy is dead already that was when they stylishly disappeared They tried to save him but wen it dawn on them that the guy is gone and knowing the way our Police think and act they were afraid and they ran leaving the corpse. That is the biggest error they made. They should have boldly stay with the corpse. And face it all.

"Take him to the hospital " it doesnt matter in whose car. Whether Davidos car or someones else's.

I believe reckless life style of Davido and his friends caursed it all and if he has not learned out of this then he is a fool.

Lastly

This is one of the reason ppl see injured ppl on the highway and look away or see armed robber victims and look the other way. Doing good atimes in Naija could be dangerous. If u try it and the person eventually die in your hands, you might live to regret it for the rest of your life.

Doing good is good but in naija becareful and be sure God is leading you.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by mywells: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
That Quilox club should be put under watch
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by danielnmerengwa(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
ShyCypher:

you are on your own
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by shegra58: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
ShyCypher:

Rip to the dead but you can't continue blaming a 25yrs old boy for the death of a 35years old who chose to drank himself to death because of prizes.........In Olamide voice 'iru otiwo Lomanmu serve your self and do the gauge'Tagbo should have know his gauge befor starting what he can't finish,and about his upcoming album if you like don't buy it me I go buy and other Nigerian who think that na Tagbo drank himself to death undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Proffdada: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
ShyCypher:

whether he sings or not , he's making money (even blood money)
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Murainah1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
2shure:
is it a must for u to comment

1 Like

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by phineas: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Interesting case.its outcome will determine a lot.

1. For one, it may make people who can help wary in future to offer help like davi do did

2.It puts a false impression davi do was released because he is rich

I recommend the police issues a statement not on the case,but the guidelines for what should have been done in a situation like this in future.if not this may discourage helping a friend in need in future especially with life saving trips to the hospital

1 Like

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by ObaKlaz: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
2shure:
Say that again without crying, bro.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
phineas:
Interesting case.its outcome will determine a lot.

1. For one, it may make people who can help wary in future to offer help like davi do did

2.It puts a false impression davi do was released because he is rich

I recommend the police issues a statement not on the case,but the guidelines for what should have been done in a situation like this in future.if not this may discourage helping a friend in need in future especially with life saving trips to the hospital
GOD BLESS U
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by 2shure: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
I jus got my bich a nice house
Dope boi
i got yay
Murainah1:
is it a must for u to comment
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
ShyCypher:

When I see this kind of comment and reasoning in 2017. And see again some ppl have already liked the st..pid comment then I feel sorry for this generation.

The other time Dammy Krane was freed in the US some sick guys were saying power of money.

In the US?

See reasoning. Smh

1 Like

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Banter1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
In nigeria the law is not meant for the rich but for the poor.
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by cimag: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
If Tagbo and others actually died and Davido had a link with their deaths,it's not the duty of the police to clear or acquit him.Police have the responsibility of prosecuting him before the law court and it's the court that can try,convict or acquit him.
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
sureteeboy:
Cry me a river. To an average Nigerian, any successful man, as far as they are concerned is a ritualist.

TuFace is a successful musician; no one has called him a ritualist.

Try again.
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
tamethem:

When I see this kind of comment and reasoning in 2017. And see again some ppl have already liked the st..pid comment then I feel sorry for this generation.

The other time Dammy Krane was freed in the US some sick guys were saying power of money.

In the US?

See reasoning. Smh

So you are sayin' that:

1. Juju/rituals doesn't exist

2. There's no bribery nor corruption in the US?

grin

Your ignorance is amusin'...
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Mofe72: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
ShyCypher:

Oga slow down.
We know you haven't eaten today.
No vex.

Go and make your money and stop spewing trash online.

Or were you the babalawo that conducted the rituals?
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mofe72:

Oga slow down. We know you haven't eaten today. No vex.
Go and make your money and stop spewing trash online.
Or were you the babalawo that conducted the rituals?

If only you had died in place of Tagbo, I wouldn't be this pained.
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Mofe72: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
mywells:
That Quilox club should be put under watch

See how people dey carry rumour.
They Did not go to quilox!
Just be spreading fallacies
Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Mofe72: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
ShyCypher:

It's morons like you that make people think Africa is a prehistoric jungle.

Dundee

1 Like

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by Mofe72: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
ShyCypher:

It's morons like you that make people think Africa is a prehistoric jungle.
Dumbf**k

1 Like

Re: The Moment Davido And His Lawyer Arrived Home From Panti by andyanders: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
With the kind money at his disposal, there is no judge he cannot buy.That case is a dead as a anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS / Female Fan Grabs Davido's Manhood On Stage At One Lagos Fiesta / Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.