Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab (3474 Views)

Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? / Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 4:25am On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
I knew it artful dodger. undecided I knew you are a christian.

Give me the thought process behind your conclusion...

My question now to you is this....

Is the uncreated one a Christian or Muslim or Buhddist?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 4:30am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Give me the thought process behind your conclusion...

My question now to you is this....

Is the uncreated one a Christian or Muslim or Buhddist?
Answer the questions I gave you earlier. undecided
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 4:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
Answer the questions I gave you earlier. undecided

I'm driving at something here...Please to avoid unnecessary back and forth, I can effectively answer your question if you answer just this one I asked.

Is the uncreated one a Christian, Muslim or Buhddist?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 4:38am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I'm driving at something here...Please to avoid unnecessary back and forth, I can effectively answer your question if you answer just this one I asked.

the uncreated one, if any, is not any of these. Of course he can't be a Christian, Muslim or Buhddist since he doesn't serve himself or any of the religious gods. Now answer these questions.
1) are you a christian?
2) do you believe that Jesus is the son of God and he ACTUALLY died on the cross for your sins?
3) do you believe Jesus ACTUALLY resurrected
on the third day?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 4:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
the uncreated one, if any, is not any of these. Of course he can't be a Christian, Muslim or Buhddist since he doesn't serve himself or any of the religious gods. Now answer these questions.
1) are you a christian?
2) do you believe that Jesus is the son of God and he ACTUALLY died on the cross for your sins?
3) do you believe Jesus ACTUALLY resurrected
on the third day?

If the uncreated one belongs to no religion, then why do I have to belong to a religion to serve the uncreated one?

When enlightened souls like Jesus, Buhdda and e.t.c. figures out the truth...their original intention is not to create a religion out of it, but liberate the shackled minds of humanity. But guess what, Sheeples will come thereafter and create a religion out of them and miss out on what the TRUTH really is. Your questions are designed to fit me into one of these religious boxes and frankly speaking I have gone past this level.

I stand with the TRUTH and the TRUTH belongs to no religion. The TRUTH is bigger than Jesus, Buhhda or whosoever. I don't belong to any religion. Thank you
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 4:48am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If the uncreated one belongs to no religion, then why do I have to belong to a religion to serve the uncreated one?

When enlightened souls like Jesus, Buhdda and e.t.c. figures out the truth...their original intention is not to create a religion out of it, but liberate the shackled minds of humanity. But guess what Sheeples will come thereafter and create a religion out of them and miss out on what the TRUTH really is. Your questions are designed to fit me into one of these religious boxes and frankly speaking I have gone past this level.

I stand with the TRUTH and the TRUTH belongs to no religion. The TRUTH is bigger than Jesus, Buhhda or whosoever. I don't belong to any religion. Thank you
Smh. Good day christian. undecided
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 4:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
Smh. Good day christian. undecided

I was one, but now I've gone past that. Christianity has elements of the TRUTH, but the TRUTH is not Christianity nor any other religion.

Pure unadulterated Christianity is a subset of the TRUTH, but the TRUTH is not limited to Christianity nor any other religion. Take the TRUTH for what it is simply...TRUTH!

Have a fantastic day bro... cool

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 6:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
hold it right there! angry who told you or how did you know that it is God that provided modern medicine? So God had to wait that long to provide modern medicine. Why has God not provided the cure for hiv, cancer and Als? Why did God had to wait for millions to die before antimalarial and penicillin came out? Scientists who didn't believe in God made researches and provided cures while christians who pray, fast and claim they hear from God have not provided any cure for hiv. It seems God has not revealed the cure to anyone yet, not even pastors. Very unimpressive for an all powerful and loving God.

Concerning those lepers, Jesus healed them first before they went to the priests for examination, mind you Jesus never told them to go to any physician, stop lying. In a similar manner, God should have helped the woman and then the appropriate person would have examined her. The story of Jesus and the lepers is not in any way teaching christians to go to hospitals when they are sick.

Concerning your penultimate paragraph, I would like to know if you are now the secretary of Yahweh. Did God tell you that he doesn't want anyone disturbing him with prayers? Didn't Jesus say that God knows what people need but they should ask? That sounds like who is ready for prayer requests undecided

I weep for your mentality.

Lol according to the guy u quoted, God does not want people to disturb him for certain things that's why he made have physicians knowledge to cure certain things. Lol... He does not want people to disturb him for simple things like malaria but is okay for people to disturb him for cure for HIV....

These Christians are just sick

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

My perspective on this matter is to rely on the wisdom of this supremely intelligent being for a way out. It would surprise you to know that the cure for HIV is in something very basic we tend to overlook...perhaps in a tree bark or root somewhere in the thick jungles of Congo...

Study the problem you're facing and break it down into its tiniest bits...then apply solutions to these tiny bits and before you know it...the problem is solved... that's my mindset

Let me get u straight... Are u saying that it is not necessary to pray? Why pray and ask the supreme being for help when he has given u brain?

I think I might like your thinking but I want to be sure I understand u. If u think since we have brain given to us by the supreme Creator, it is not necessary praying to him for help in bad health...I wanna know, is it even necessary to pray?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 6:28am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

What is the uncreated one? Why not uncreated family or uncreated husband and wife or aliens, or uncreated giant ball.

What exactly do u mean by uncreated one? How do u know the uncreated is uncreated? And he did u know he is one?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

When enlightened souls like Jesus, Buhdda and e.t.c. figures out the truth...their original intention is not to create a religion out of it, but liberate the shackled minds of humanity. But guess what, Sheeples will come thereafter and create a religion out of them and miss out on what the TRUTH really is. Your questions are designed to fit me into one of these religious boxes and frankly speaking I have gone past this level.

What is this TRUTH you stand with?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Jesuschrist419: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
oh Bleep, here we go again angry. Her stupidity? How is believing in God for safe delivery without operation stupidity to you as a christian? Did the bible not say that if you ask you shall receive Matt 7:7? Now the bible also said that if someone is sick, they should invite the elders of the church to pray for him/her that a prayer of faith shall heal the sick. If you sick, can you try that? If you see someone doing that would you encourage him or her? Judging from your post I know you answer would be NO. why NO? that's because you are a bloody hypocrite.

Back to the woman's matter, who told you God brought her to the hospital? Regardless of religion, people go to hospitals. Regardless of religion, people(both religious and non religious) take anti-malarial when down with malaria and they get better. If the religious folks attribute their recovery to God, who should the non believers attribute their recovery to? What special role did God play that the anti-malarial didn't? You had better be sincere with yourself.

That woman's baby died for two reasons
1) her sincere and brave loyalty to her religion (something that hypocrites like you are incapable of).
2) the God she depended on is nonexistent and therefore not a single thing could have been done no matter how large her faith is.

Had it been that she knew the truth about the falsity of religion, she would have saved her baby. This is one of the reasons why we atheists argue and try to tear down this facade called religion.
grin
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

What is this TRUTH you stand with?

To be completely honest with you, I cannot find the exact word that hits the nail on the head to describe the TRUTH.

The TRUTH is the BIGGER PICTURE, The TRUTH is like a puzzle and the jig-saws are fragmented in our realm of existence and other realms of existence.

Let's start with the most basic level of TRUTH...for instance, I don't have to be a Christian to know there will be sun or moon in the sky on a given day.

As every day unfolds, the BIGGER PICTURE keeps on updating itself with other jigsaws that fits in perfectly to this puzzle. This is because I have a limited knowledge capacity in this realm of existence...However, this capacity increases when you're in sync with the uncreated one.

I hope I'm making sense smiley
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

What is the uncreated one? Why not uncreated family or uncreated husband and wife or aliens, or uncreated giant ball.

What exactly do u mean by uncreated one? How do u know the uncreated is uncreated? And he did u know he is one?

To be honest with you again...I do not know the default form of the uncreated one...and that is the first flaw with all these religions in the world today. Trying to create this uncreated one in their own image.

From how the Earth to how the Solar system to how the Milky way Galaxy (and other trillions of galaxies) to how the Universe to how the Multiverse is arranged, I know this cannot be by accident. Everything has a source, a starting point, a Programmer. This source is the uncreated one...

The uncreated one can take whichever form it desires...but I'm not too concerned with that neither do I know its default form. But I know this uncreated one exists...
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

To be completely honest with you, I cannot find the exact word that hits the nail on the head to describe the TRUTH.

The TRUTH is the BIGGER PICTURE, The TRUTH is like a puzzle and the jig-saws are fragmented in our realm of existence and other realms of existence.

Let's start with the most basic level of TRUTH...for instance, I don't have to be a Christian to know there will be sun or moon in the sky on a given day.

As every day unfolds, the BIGGER PICTURE keeps on updating itself with other jigsaws that fits in perfectly to this puzzle. This is because I have a limited knowledge capacity in this realm of existence...However, this capacity increases when you're in sync with the uncreated one.

I hope I'm making sense smiley

No I don't get u one single bit.

Let me as again... What TRUTH do u STAND for.

If u stand for something and u claim it's the truth... Explain this truth u stand for and defend in a simple understandable language.

How is calling whatever or however the universe started an uncaused one the truth. Like I asked before what's makes it or him or her or them an uncaused one. Why uncaused and why one... How did u come about this TRUTH?

I am willing to learn
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

Let me get u straight... Are u saying that it is not necessary to pray? Why pray and ask the supreme being for help when he has given u brain?

I think I might like your thinking but I want to be sure I understand u. If u think since we have brain given to us by the supreme Creator, it is not necessary praying to him for help in bad health...I wanna know, is it even necessary to pray?

First and foremost, we need to have a right perspective of what Prayer is all about.
When you approach a wiser person to discuss, does it make sense for you to do all the talking? If you want to be wiser, you have to listen far more than you speak. Prayer is more about listening than talking. Forget what all these religious people do upandan...most of them are noise makers.

The uncreated one speaks all the time through its creation, it speaks all the time through the dots that connects in your mind and lights up a bulb to inspire you... That is what real prayer is all about. You need to be in solitude, watch, observe, meditate and most importantly LISTEN.The answers to your prayers (questions) shall be gotten.

Task your mind with questions you are struggling to get answers to...and with time the solution just comes...how that solution comes is the uncreated one "updating" your "software" with the answers you need.

I hope this is getting clearer to you...
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

If u stand for something and u claim it's the truth... Explain this truth u stand for and defend in a simple understandable language.

How is calling whatever or however the universe started an uncaused one the truth. Like I asked before what's makes it or him or her or them an uncaused one. Why uncaused and why one... How did u come about this TRUTH?

I am willing to learn

Do you agree everything has a starting point?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

I am willing to learn

I will be completely honest with you, words fails me to describe accurately how I'll explain this TRUTH for you to understand. But with time I know I will get it. Till then, I am also learning just like you...I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

To be honest with you again...I do not know the default form of the uncreated one...and that is the first flaw with all these religions in the world today. Trying to create this uncreated one in their own image.

From how the Earth to how the Solar system to how the Milky way Galaxy (and other trillions of galaxies) to how the Universe to how the Multiverse is arranged, I know this cannot be by accident. Everything has a source, a starting point, a Programmer. This source is the uncreated one...

The uncreated one can take whichever form it desires...but I'm not too concerned with that neither do I know its default form. But I know this uncreated one exists...

U call it or him or them or her the uncreated one...is this the truth u stand for? How did u come about this truth? How do u know he or it or them or her s uncreated? Nd how did u now it is one?

I am asking based on ur first post on this thread, let me dig it out for u to see.

It takes 1% wisdom to make 99% knowledge look foolish. The way human beings turn simple matters of truth into religion makes me sick in the stomach angry

Christians should go through their bibles and read it with understanding. There are instances where Jesus heals lepers and still tells them to present themselves to the Physician and Priests!

Even the Hebrew women she erroneously made reference to, if you check the situation of what the Hebrew women faced at that point in time and what she faced, it's just a classic case of interpreting the bible out of context! Did the Hebrew women have access to the best medicare facilities in the face of a sadistic Pharoah? This woman has access to the best medicare....but nooooo, she wants to give birth like the Hebrew women, if this is not foolishness, then I don't know what to call it...

There is a place for exercising your faith and a place for the Physician to do his work, let wisdom and truth guide us in all things abeg. The same "God" we trust for miracles is the same Being that has given Physicians and Doctors relevant knowledge to heal certain diseases to ensure we stop bothering HIM with needless and irrelevant "prayer" points.

If God has given knowledge to people to treat certain things then why do we still disturb him with irrelevant prayers over these same issues?

I'm just tired mehn... I weep for the mindset of some people
So many fallacies in the quote above for someone who claims to stand for the truth
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

First and foremost, we need to have a right perspective of what Prayer is all about.
When you approach a wiser person to discuss, does it make sense for you to do all the talking? If you want to be wiser, you have to listen far more than you speak. Prayer is more about listening than talking. Forget what all these religious people do upandan...most of them are noise makers.

The uncreated one speaks all the time through its creation, it speaks all the time through the dots that connects in your mind and lights up a bulb to inspire you... That is what real prayer is all about. You need to be in solitude, watch, observe, meditate and most importantly LISTEN.The answers to your prayers (questions) shall be gotten.

Task your mind with questions you are struggling to get answers to...and with time the solution just comes...how that solution comes is the uncreated one "updating" your "software" with the answers you need.

I hope this is getting clearer to you...

Lol... Prayer is listening? U listen connect the dots to arrive at a solution urself and suddenly the uncreated one has spoken to u?

What kind of truth is this? Now am confused?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

I am willing to learn

Let me give you a simple trick...do you know that every academic textbook or knowledge has the BIGGER PICTURE in its Chapter 1? Every subsequent chapters elaborates on different angles of Chapter 1. Getting lost in these subsequent chapters makes the knowledge you're trying to acquire look burdensome, but when you see each subsequent Chapter in the light of Chapter 1, it makes more sense. That Chapter 1 (BIGGER PICTURE) in the context of our discussion is the TRUTH.

My desire is for humanity to seek the TRUTH and make this world a better place to live.

Cheers
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

Lol... Prayer is listening? U listen connect the dots to arrive at a solution urself and suddenly the uncreated one has spoken to u?

What kind of truth is this? Now am confused?

You'll get my explanation with time. When I discovered this, it sounded silly at first.

But guess what, the most powerful and important things in this realm of existence have a very simple foundation.

I am certain you'll grasp this concept with time...it's a gradual process.

I'll be back during my break or evening time. Work calls for my attention now.

Thanks for your open mindedness...you're far better than religious people with a closed mindset.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Do you agree everything has a starting point?

I really don't know if everything has a starting point. And when u say everything do u also include the uncreated one?

What if the universe itself has no starting point.

I really don't know... But hey, I am interacting with someone who claims to have found the truth... Teach me that truth
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I will be completely honest with you, words fails me to describe accurately how I'll explain this TRUTH for you to understand. But with time I know I will get it. Till then, I am also learning just like you...I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL

Probably u don't stand on any truth?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

I really don't know if everything has a starting point. And when u say everything do u also include the uncreated one?

What if the universe itself has no starting point.

I really don't know... But hey, I am interacting with someone who claims to have found the truth... Teach me that truth

I'll be right back bro, I DO NOT HAVE THE COMPLETE TRUTH, I am also on a journey of discovery like you smiley
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Let me give you a simple trick...do you know that every academic textbook or knowledge has the BIGGER PICTURE in its Chapter 1? Every subsequent chapters elaborates on different angles of Chapter 1. Getting lost in these subsequent chapters makes the knowledge you're trying to acquire look burdensome, but when you see each subsequent Chapter in the light of Chapter 1, it makes more sense. That Chapter 1 (BIGGER PICTURE) in the context of our discussion is the TRUTH.

My desire is for humanity to seek the TRUTH and make this world a better place to live.

Cheers

U realized u actually said nothing right?
H
What's ur point?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

Probably u don't stand on any truth?

Hasty conclusion...I'll not force my perspective of life on you or on anyone. You can dismiss me, but the TRUTH remains the TRUTH, and I am determined on seeing it COMPLETELY.

Nice day bro...
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

U realized u actually said nothing right?
H
What's ur point?

The TRUTH has a pattern, and it is interwoven, that's my point. Read my post carefully and see it in the context of what we are discussing.

Honestly, I have nothing to lose if you don't see things from my perspective. The major thing is, let us make this world a better place to live. We all have what it takes...
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

You'll get my explanation with time. When I discovered this, it sounded silly at first.

But guess what, the most powerful and important things in this realm of existence have a very simple foundation.

I am certain you'll grasp this concept with time...it's a gradual process.

I'll be back during my break or evening time. Work calls for my attention now.

Thanks for your open mindedness...you're far better than religious people with a closed mindset.

Nice chatting with u... On my way to work... When I am free I will dig more into this truth that u find and let u know why find some of ur accessions wrong
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

U call it or him or them or her the uncreated one...is this the truth u stand for? How did u come about this truth? How do u know he or it or them or her s uncreated? Nd how did u now it is one?

I am asking based on ur first post on this thread, let me dig it out for u to see.

So many fallacies in the quote above for someone who claims to stand for the truth

Are you willing to learn, or do you want to attack me with your fixed mindset? Let's reopen this discussion later today. I hope you might have seen the points I'm making by then ...if not even I can't be of help to you.

The mind should be a growing foam sponge willing to acquire more wisdom (an open mindset) and not a rock (fixed mindset)

Cheers cool
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

The TRUTH has a pattern, and it is interwoven, that's my point. Read my post carefully and see it in the context of what we are discussing.

what is the TRUTH? we have to first of all establish what this truth u stand on is, before we start talk about weather is has pattern or if its interwoven. and what do u mean by the truth having a pattern and being interwoven? I cant honestly seem to make sense of this.

Honestly, I have nothing to lose if you don't see things from my perspective. The major thing is, let us make this world a better place to live. We all have what it takes...

of course...

I am more concerned in people selling lies, or their personal opinion as the truth.

the woman in the op believed a lie and look at how it cost her her baby's life and almost hers too.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

what is the TRUTH? we have to first of all establish what this truth u stand on is, before we start talk about weather is has pattern or if its interwoven. and what do u mean by the truth having a pattern and being interwoven? I cant honestly seem to make sense of this.

of course...

I am more concerned in people selling lies, or their personal opinion as the truth.

the woman in the op believed a lie and look at how it cost her her baby's life and almost hers too.

From the bolded, it appears you have a fixed mindset already. I really don't want to waste time fetching water with a basket.

No offence intended. Do you really want us to discuss further this evening or is this whole thing useless to you?

I can understand though, it's not easy for a P.hD holder to bring up a WAEC certificate holder to his level of knowledge and wisdom in one day.

We all have our levels of knowing this TRUTH... I won't look down on your perspective either,but that doesn't mean everyone should see this realm of reality the way you see it...

Let me know if you really want us to have this discussion later today. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tudor Is Female ? / In Search Of A Living/gospel Church In Ibadan: Pls Recommend / Are Couples Wedded At The SCOAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.