Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,555 members, 7,955,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab (3472 Views)

Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman; What Do You Think ? / Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
Guy 1(frank317) did not ask for videos, he simply asked how you know that the galaxy has a creator?

Guy 2(Martinez19), which is me, simply wants you to answer the three questions given to you.

There is actually no need wasting time asking him a question he cant answer but will not accept he can't.
Imagine comparing how I know my father who is a human like me to how he got to know that the galaxy has ONE CREATOR that is UNCAUSED.

Perhaps my father is also an invisible UNCAUSED Creator
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

There is actually no need wasting time asking him a question he cant answer but will not accept he can't.
Imagine comparing how I know my father who is a human like me to how he got to know that the galaxy has ONE CREATOR that is UNCAUSED.

If you believe everything just like your very existence has a starting point, we can build up from there. I do not have the FULL DETAILS but with time the TRUTH will keep unfolding like a flower...

You know the funny thing? You might even see the BIGGER PICTURE before I even realize it and share your findings with me.

All the best bro...I wish all of us success in this life.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

I know that he is a christian but he doesn't want to associate himself with the word "religion". I knew it from his posts. If he where to answer my questions, it would have been yes, yes, yes. He knows it but he trying to pull a fast one on me.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
I know that he is a christian but he doesn't want to associate himself with the word "religion". I knew it from his posts. If he where to answer my questions, it would have been yes, yes, yes. He knows it but he trying to pull a fast one on me.

If you can fit an elephant into a match box, then you'll stand a good chance fitting me into that Christianity Pandora box I've gotten out of.

Keep on trying, Nairalanders are assessing your intelligence...

So everyone you come across must be a Muslim, Christian, Buhddist, Occultist, Satanist, Atheists, Agnostics e.t.c. If you are finding a box to fit me in, I suggest you try "TRUTH SEEKER" that may be of help to you.

Gracias
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by Martinez19(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If you can fit an elephant into a match box, then you'll stand a good chance fitting me into that Christianity Pandora box I've gotten out of.

Keep on trying, Nairalanders are assessing your intelligence...
you could have saved yourself the stress of typing by just answering yes or no to my simple questions. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If you believe everything just like your very existence has a starting point, we can build up from there. I do not have the FULL DETAILS but with time the TRUTH will keep unfolding like a flower...

You know the funny thing? You might even see the BIGGER PICTURE before I even realize it and share your findings with me.

All the best bro...I wish all of us success in this life.

I don't know how the universe came into existence...I don't know if it started or has always been existing...stop running round and round and Makin me repeat myself

U said the universe has one UNCAUSED Creator...how did u know the Creator of the universe is one individual that is uncreated
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
you could have saved yourself the stress of typing by just answering yes or no to my simple questions. undecided

Bros, when I reach an advanced stage on my journey, I can give you your answers. Don't expect me to give you response on what I was spoon fed on from birth. I also need to see things for myself. I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL, BUT I AM WILLING TO LEARN...

Remember Rome isn't built in one day

Cheers
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

I don't know how the universe came into existence...I don't know if it started or has always been existing...stop running round and round and Makin me repeat myself

U said the universe has one UNCAUSED Creator...how did u know the Creator of the universe is one individual that is created

Discuss my point of view, show this thread and discuss with unbiased individuals with a blank mind, they might help you out.
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Discuss my point of view, show this thread and discuss with unbiased individuals with a blank mind, they might help you out.

Ok... A simple I don't know would have saved us a lost sha.

Next time don't go acting like u got all the answers to life's mysteries.
Ur inability to answer my question shows u have been humbled. Do have a great day
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
frank317:

Ok... A simple I don't know would have saved us a lost sha.

Next time don't go acting like u got all the answers to life's mysteries.
Ur inability to answer my question shows u have been humbled. Do have a great day

Now I know you are a certified hypocrite. Did I mention it anywhere that I know all the answers to life's mysteries? Where you not the one who assumed I knew it all? Or do I have responsibility over what you freely assumed.
Why did you have to lie that you wanted to learn if all you really wanted to do was criticize with your closed mindset?

Just quote where I mentioned I have the answer to all of life's mysteries. If I mentioned earlier that I'm on a journey of discovery, does it light a bulb over your head that I don't know it all or is your switch faulty again?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Now I know you are a certified hypocrite. Did I mention it anywhere that I know all the answers to life's mysteries? Where you not the one who assumed I knew it all? Or do I have responsibility over what you freely assumed.
Why did you have to lie that you wanted to learn if all you really wanted to do was criticize with your closed mindset?

Just quote where I mentioned I have the answer to all of life's mysteries. If I mentioned earlier that I'm on a journey of discovery, does it light a bulb over your head that I don't know it all or is your switch faulty again?

Who said u mentioned that u have the answers to life's mysteries?
Stop acting like a baby... Like I said "next time don't go ACTING like u have the answers to life mysteries.
It was ur attitude when u entered the thread that piqued my interest in u.
U even said God gave us brain to solve malaria so that we will not disturb him? How did u know this? Where did he tell u this?
And u think u didn't act like u have the answers to life's mysteries... Just wanted to humble u to show u that u know nothing... Now u know u actually know nothing. My work is done
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=frank317 post=61559666]
Stop acting like a baby... Like I said "next time don't go ACTING like u have the answers to life mysteries.
U even said God gave us brain to solve malaria so that we will not disturb him? How did u know this? Where did he tell u this?
And u think u didn't act like u have the answers to life's mysteries... Just wanted to humble u to show u that u know nothing... Now u know u actually know nothing. My work is done [/quote ]

Bros, you are so fixated on the details so much that you can't see the big picture.

On a side note, please enlighten everyone here on how I am acting like I have all the answers to life.

Should I be held responsible for your assumptions about me? Did I point a gun to your head?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2017
frank317:

And u think u didn't act like u have the answers to life's mysteries... Just wanted to humble u to show u that u know nothing... Now u know u actually know nothing. My work is done

And you that knows something, I guess you knew everything you currently know from infancy right?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2017
frank317:

You just confirmed yourself as a hypocrite and a liar, if you wanted to prove I don't know anything, why did you have to lie that you wanted to learn something from me in the first place?
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2017
OkaiCorne:

You just confirmed yourself as a hypocrite and a liar, if you wanted to prove I don't know anything, why did you have to lie that you wanted to learn something from me in the first place?
Lol
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2017
frank317:

Lol
So much for a learned person like you. Please summarize how you proved I know nothing, Nairalanders are eager to tap into your wisdom
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Let me state this clearly, it is not my mission to prove anyone right or wrong. We all have our different views on life. I will not force my views on anyone.

The essential thing that matters is to contribute your best to improving humanity.

I respect an atheist that can profer and implement solutions to challenges in this world, than a religious person or even anyone with my point of view on life who cannot save a local dog.

We are sufficiently empowered to make this world a utopia. Let us put aside our differences and make this a reality!
Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by frank317: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
OkaiCorne:
Let me state this clearly, it is not my mission to prove anyone right or wrong. We all have our different views on life. I will not force my views on anyone.

The essential thing that matters is to contribute your best to improving humanity.

I respect an atheist that can profer and implement solutions to challenges in this world, than a religious person or even anyone with my point of view on life who cannot save a local dog.

We are sufficiently empowered to make this world a utopia. Let us put aside our differences and make this a reality!

nice one

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab by OkaiCorne(m): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2017
frank317:

nice one

Brother, I think I get your point of view .
It's like you're asking me to point out the starting point of a circle?

Please confirm if that's what you think.

Basically... everything has a starting point...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Churches Are Very Useless / Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus / How Tolerant Is God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.