Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? (39498 Views)

How Long Did It Take You To Get A Job After You Graduated From The University? / You Can Only Withdraw From Contributions Once In 2yrs — PENCOM / Pencom: Pension Fund Administration Finally A Blessing?-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by otukpoyam(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2021
lafuria1:

That was really not nice of them, I was thinking it was the issue of the employer not responding to them

All good now.

Please how long did it take to credited after they sent to pencom for approval?

It was me and my cousin that applied. I thought he was d only one having delays but d same thing happened to me. It was actually the issue of the useless employer not responding to them that caused it. But Stanbic has a clause inserted in the letter they sent to the employer which says that if the employer doesn't respond in 5days, then stanbic can go ahead and use the acknowledgement letter initially given by the employer that was used to start d application process. This is to make sure that employer don't deliberately frustrate ex staff from getting pension, which is exactly what happened to me. So despite not getting any feedback from my employer, stanbic refused to use the acknowledgement letter and forward to pencom. That was wrong. I had to keep calling and calling. They finally sent to pencom for approval on a Thursday, and I got credited the following Wednesday. That's like only three working days. Are you applying for yours? Keep them on Their toes to forward to pencom. That's d main koko. pencom are unusually fast for a nigerian government office.
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by lafuria1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
otukpoyam:

It was me and my cousin that applied. I thought he was d only one having delays but d same thing happened to me. It was actually the issue of the useless employer not responding to them that caused it. But Stanbic has a clause inserted in the letter they sent to the employer which says that if the employer doesn't respond in 5days, then stanbic can go ahead and use the acknowledgement letter initially given by the employer that was used to start d application process. This is to make sure that employer don't deliberately frustrate ex staff from getting pension, which is exactly what happened to me. So despite not getting any feedback from my employer, stanbic refused to use the acknowledgement letter and forward to pencom. That was wrong. I had to keep calling and calling. They finally sent to pencom for approval on a Thursday, and I got credited the following Wednesday. That's like only three working days. Are you applying for yours? Keep them on Their toes to forward to pencom. That's d main koko. pencom are unusually fast for a nigerian government office.

Yes I applied for mine on the 8th of Nov and application was sent to pencom on the 24th yesterday, I actually had plans to visit stanbic this Friday if I did not see any progress.

Good to know pencom are fast in processing pension application.

Thanks for the response.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by Desammyst(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
lafuria1:

Have you tried visiting them, going to their office should help you have a direction.

I doubt they will respond to mail because they don't have database of all pensioners to know what answers to give.
Thank you very much for your response, it is really appreciated.
Though he has visited their branch office in the state we reside. Unless it has to be Niger Insurance Company...
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by lafuria1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Desammyst:

Thank you very much for your response, it is really appreciated.
Though he has visited their branch office in the state we reside. Unless it has to be Niger Insurance Company...

I'm curious, which of the pension administrator is the account with because if he has a pension account with any of PFA, they are the ones to process access to the funds.
Before going to pencom, visit the Company (Niger Insurance) as regard the pension status because they are the ones that remit the pension

Pension issues are not always easy to resolve.
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by Desammyst(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
lafuria1:

I'm curious, which of the pension administrator is the account with because if he has a pension account with any of PFA, they are the ones to process access to the funds.
Before going to pencom, visit the Company (Niger Insurance) as regard the pension status because they are the ones that remit the pension

Pension issues are not always easy to resolve.

Its alright... He said, it is a Personal Pension and Savings... He saved it with Niger Insurance, with maturation in 2019.
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by lafuria1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Desammyst:

Its alright... He said, it is a Personal Pension and Savings... He saved it with Niger Insurance, with maturation in 2019.
OH alright, makes sense.

All the best
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by Yvgeneral: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Pls i tried calling pencom and they told me my batch had been paid that I should approach my PFA, pls how do I proceed from there and how long does it take PFA to make payments?

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by bstringz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
otukpoyam:

HI please i sent you an email. I am on this process and will like to get some clarity thanks. Especially on this employer verification stuff
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by Threesha(f): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Leadway
Withdrawing 25%
-MUSTbe out of work for 3 months minimum
-MUST have your bank statement
Without the above that's after filling their form and having the required documents shi shi them no go give you, if you like copy pencom for email send to them, they're not moved

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by Threesha(f): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Yvgeneral:
Pls i tried calling pencom and they told me my batch had been paid that I should approach my PFA, pls how do I proceed from there and how long does it take PFA to make payments?
Send your PFA a mail copy pencom and see the magic that will happen
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by Threesha(f): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
lwisee:
NLPC PFA is the worst. How I wish I can change my pension manager to IBTC.
Worst is an understatement and mostly used by LASG
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by Threesha(f): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
SuccesYear:
I plan to process Letter of Administration (LoA) personally with a lawyer.

How many months can it take?

Is it advisable?
Yes but takes a lot of time , you have to be patient. I would recommend someone if you interested
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by otunbablacq: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
What you really need is a proactive account officer.
I can help manage your account if you don't mind

Threesha:
Worst is an understatement and mostly used by LASG

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by Threesha(f): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
otunbablacq:
What you really need is a proactive account officer.
I can help manage your account if you don't mind

Whats the name of your organization?
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by otunbablacq: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Trustfund Pensions
Threesha:
Whats the name of your organization?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by Cross007: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Yvgeneral:
Pls can you or any other person help me with the pencom number , thank you
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by Cross007: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Yvgeneral:

Pls can you or any other person help me with the pencom number , thank you
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by Austeen2000(m): 7:15am On Jan 20, 2023
While processing my 25% benefit, I got an update that reads "sent to BAT - Abuja". Pls what does that mean?
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by Manonamission: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2023
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by ayokunle032(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Austeen2000:
While processing my 25% benefit, I got an update that reads "sent to BAT - Abuja". Pls what does that mean?

Same here can anyone help with further explanation?
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by jblesn(f): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Anyone processed 25% pension benefit with Stanbic recently? I have applied and my application is saying your application has been submitted for review under the pending applications. Is this right? How long would it remain at this stage and what can I do?
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by jblesn(f): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hi, can I send you a DM regarding the application process with Stanbic?

lafuria1:

Yes I applied for mine on the 8th of Nov and application was sent to pencom on the 24th yesterday, I actually had plans to visit stanbic this Friday if I did not see any progress.

Good to know pencom are fast in processing pension application.

Thanks for the response.
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by lafuria1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
jblesn:
Anyone processed 25% pension benefit with Stanbic recently? I have applied and my application is saying your application has been submitted for review under the pending applications. Is this right? How long would it remain at this stage and what can I do?

Minimum of 3 weeks
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by lafuria1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
jblesn:
Hi, can I send you a DM regarding the application process with Stanbic?

Yeah
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by ayuba070(m): 8:00am On Apr 06, 2023
Make 10k-20k weekly on DSB.

https://www.digitalsafebox.org/register/AYwabba

Whatsapp: Zero Seven Zero Three Three Seven One Seven Five Six Five.

PM too
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by jblesn(f): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Thanks for your response, I only just it now. I wanted to clarity regarding the exit letter. I later drafted a letter and made the application which was cancelled as I later got to understand that the exit letter must come from my former employer.
I have requested for it, yet to receive it though.

lafuria1:

Yeah
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by lafuria1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
jblesn:
Thanks for your response, I only just it now. I wanted to clarity regarding the exit letter. I later drafted a letter and made the application which was cancelled as I later got to understand that the exit letter must come from my former employer.
I have requested for it, yet to receive it though.

Oh alright, exit later must come from your employer to your PFA directly. In most cases stanbic sends email to your employer to respond and confirm you are no more with them.

I wil advise your employer sends to stanbic and copy you.
Re: How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? by jblesn(f): 5:07am On Apr 14, 2023
I'm actually referring to the exit letter you attach to the application. My application was cancelled by Stanbic as the letter I attached was not from my former employer.

So I want to get the letter from my former employer and make a fresh application.

lafuria1:

Oh alright, exit later must come from your employer to your PFA directly. In most cases stanbic sends email to your employer to respond and confirm you are no more with them.

I wil advise your employer sends to stanbic and copy you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Lawyers In Suit Cutting Grasses (Photos) / How Much Do UBA Customer Service Officers Earn Per Month? / Do You Really Want To Work From Home? This Will Help You Decide!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.