Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. (6479 Views)

N-power: Good News For N-teach And N-health / Good Morning,n-health Beneficiaries,everything Working Okay Out There? #npowerng / Dear N-health Volunteers, How Is It Going Over At Your PPA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2017
Useless people. Vaccination indeed. Am sure that village doesn’t have a functional clinic. Why will i be surprised, when even Aso villa clinic that gets billions yearly allocated to it doesnt have paracetamol. You want me to celebrate mediocrity. Lai lai. The social media stipends you are being paid will be a curse on you and your generations. Useless sellouts.
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by npowerng: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2017
RapportNaija:
Npowerng when is the result for the last test coming out?

Very soon we would make pre-selection announcement so stay tuned.
Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Missonas(f): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Then retain them after the training
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Unik3030: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2017
dataking:

Don’t mind the idiots and destiny killers. Is this what they have reduced graduates to. Polio vaccinators. Imagine. To the foolish OP and his government employers, does this look like a befitting job for a graduate. When nations are building industrial cities and Technology parks, you are here posting rubbish.

Maybe one day you will post images of graduates as street sweepers and refuse collectors and claim to be happy with their achievement. Thieves
stfu,u never see anything good in this government. despite d fact that Jonathan scammed us with sure p what did we hear from it. u 5% people always looking for ways to bring d country down, God pass u
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Unik3030: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Failures have many excuses in life........a sign you have no entrepreneurial mindset

Can't you do other jobs after closing of school?

Lazy mofo
my guy just free the idiot, they have been programmed to say anything negative about this great country. even there chief hate instigator have vanished into thin air. they never see anything good in others. useless mofos
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Unik3030: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2017
dataking:

Asshole like you. You think am a jobless mofo like you. Waiting on N-power to dash me 30k that i spend in a day at times. You sure got the wrong guy. Mumu. No go find business do. Dey there dey wait for N-power or na End-power
ogun kill u dere for this big lie, u spend 30k in a day? lienus
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Unik3030:
stfu,u never see anything good in this government. despite d fact that Jonathan scammed us with sure p what did we hear from it. u 5% people always looking for ways to bring d country down, God pass u

I dont blame you. I blame poverty. Pele. Mind you, i dont see any good in all of them. They all scammers and time wasters. We are not moving forward. Soon Oil will be valueless, then we will see how much waste and damage all these tyrants and corrupt politicians have caused. Meanwhile reset your brain before its too late. Peace
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Unik3030:
ogun kill u dere for this big lie, u spend 30k in a day? lienus

I blame the curse of poverty ravaging your family. I spend more than 100k a day at times. Pity you can only imagine or doubt. Poor soul
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Unik3030: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
dataking:

Asshole like you. You think am a jobless mofo like you. Waiting on N-power to dash me 30k that i spend in a day at times. You sure got the wrong guy. Mumu. No go find business do. Dey there dey wait for N-power or na End-power
u no even Sabi lie at all, u spend 30k in a day n u are d most active in job vacancy section
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Unik3030: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2017
dataking:

I blame the curse of poverty ravaging your family. I spend more than 100k a day at times. Pity you can only imagine or doubt. Poor soul
u better go n dust your c. v m go look for job, u spend one million Naira in a day m u are d most active in job vacancy section. u b lie Mohammed piking aswear
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Unik3030:
u better go n dust your c. v m go look for job, u spend one million Naira in a day m u are d most active in job vacancy section. u b lie Mohammed piking aswear

Mumu, i dont need a job. I will employ you and change your life. But i would rather not do that as i can clearly see you were trained to be in the civil service. To spoil matter, u no come dey intelligent. Poverty na bastard. Pele. Home shopping, fuel for car and gen, eat outs alone don finish your n-power money abi na the social media stipends you dey get. No go find better thing do
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2017
Unik3030:
u no even Sabi lie at all, u spend 30k in a day n u are d most active in job vacancy section

Asshole, i dont even know a vacancy section exists cause i own my own business and will never work for no one Insha Allah. Pity you are destined to toil for peanuts all your life. Pray for a change of destiny. Mumu
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Tsam1959(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2017
dataking:

I dont blame you. I blame poverty. Pele. Mind you, i dont see any good in all of them. They all scammers and time wasters. We are not moving forward. Soon Oil will be valueless, then we will see how much waste and damage all these tyrants and corrupt politicians have caused. Meanwhile reset your brain before its too late. Peace

I laff in spanish ...I smile in french
Haha # grin grin grin Nigga don they find peace #
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Tsam1959(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2017
DanielsParker:
what's all the ranting about?

"volunteers" ... didn't you guys read that part? they're not employees.

the amount being paid doesn't matter. it's a voluntary duty

Tell them grin
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2017
Tsam1959:

I laff in spanish ...I smile in french
Haha # grin grin grin Nigga don they find peace #

Find peace from who? N-power applicant?? You will soon laugh in cantonese. Pele. I can see a lot of you paid rats are on Nairaland trying to paint this government in fine colors but word on the street, you have failed.
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Tsam1959(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2017
dataking:

As if they have a choice. You will volunteer to clean shoes when hunger nearly kill you. They have been left with no choice. They are doing it to survive. Its a shsme and slap on the dignity of a nation when it’s brightest brains are reduced to this and the op wants us to celebrate this nonsense. Nigerians are too gullible.
tongue tongue embarassed #
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by Tsam1959(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2017
dataking:

Find peace from who? N-power applicant?? You will soon laugh in cantonese. Pele. I can see a lot of you paid rats are on Nairaland trying to paint this government in fine colors but word on the street, you have failed.
hahaha shocked shocked

Oga# No go use play Insult me here ooh
Respect ya self#
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dondo83(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
dataking:

The way you are attacking everybody show's how frustrated you are.. stop quoting and get to work if you have one...your'e making a mockery of yourself... just an advice ..i'm not here to exchange words because i know you will also quote and abuse me which i wont reply
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by dataking: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
dondo83:

The way you are attacking everybody show's how frustrated you are.. stop quoting and get to work if you have one...your'e making a mockery of yourself... just an advice ..i'm not here to exchange words because i know you will also quote and abuse me which i wont reply

Social media e-rats handles and associates. Jobless people. Yes I have time cause am my own boss. Pele.
Re: We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. by AutosBay(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
I got this email yet my device is on hold I even got sms yesterday, I've been wasting my transport going to Mtn office when I'm supposed to be at my ppa, please see email message below, my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach with no payment issues

Dear
Volunteer
Device pickup information
Your device is available for pickup. 
Kindly go to Community 1B, 72, By 23 Road, Festac Town, Lagos State on the 20th of October, 2017, between 9 am to 4 pm to pick up your device.

Several unsuccessful attempts have been made to reach you via SMS.

Please note that after this date, your device will be moved to the central storage and pickup may be inconvenient.

Ensure to come with your BVN slip, this pickup email (or text message) and a pen. Please be punctual.

Stay NPowered
Device support center

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notore Chemical Industry / Dragnet Is Calling For Union Bank Graduate Recruitment Test / Nafdac "Final Result Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.