Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) (35331 Views)

Shocking Aftermath Of Typhoon Jebi That Submerged Airport And Killed 11 In Japan / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

The same thing that happens when you feed a dangerous religion like Chrisitianity to Americans which made Stephen Paddock go on a shooting spree
a Muslim committed that Atrocity' and decided to killed Steven paddock on that spot, they ran away so that people will say, it was paddock and he later killed himself. The gun shot wasn't from only one spot was from multiple spot. how can you think paddock can handle many guns at the same time? we will surely find those jihads who committed those murders in las vagas.
back to ya topic, can you compare the attack in turkey, northern Nigeria,Somali, Syria, irag to those of the christian countries. A greater percentage of these killers act in the name of Allah.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Pearl05:
No where is safe anymore. cry
BECAUSE WE HUMANS MAKES IT SO.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by ken4jj(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2017
EngrBello:

Ameen. May God Punish America's (and other Euro nations) for thier evil doings...
It's appalling....
The jews were also devilish..

The preservation Islam gave to many countries won't be recognized/appreciated until they become friends with Americans, whom have nothing to offer but bad wishes resulting from envy... They're Manipulators
May Almighty Allah save Us from Americans!

God will punish them in this order
1. Sunni Muslims (Saudi Arabia)
2. Shia Muslims (Iran)
3. America
4. Russia
5. Turkey
6 Others.

In fact Sunni Muslims takes 70% of the pinishment
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by KAYD007(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

Did you write Christianity Christianity Christianity when Stephen Paddock killed people like chickens in Las Vegas recently ??

Stephen Paddock had no religious affiliation, no political affiliation, nothing! according to the police who investigated his background.

so, bringing up his name here to make some comparison will not fly! undecided
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Daeylar:

See aggression wey they use answer you, lol,
You've seen someone like you grin

This bomb blast is something else .too bad
Lol. When I'm the one in the wrong, I needn't bicker arrogantly and unnecessarily to massage my ego. Apologizing and taking correction is the rational and morally right thing to do. I tried painting him a fool in public, but he showed me clearly that I was wrong, that I was the fool, so I had to admit it and refrain from returning insults.

By the way, it beats me how I could "forget" the existence of Al-shabab. shocked

How're you doing?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Daeylar(f): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. When I'm the one in the wrong, I needn't bicker arrogantly and unnecessarily to massage my ego. Apologizing and taking correction is the rational and morally right thing to do. I tried painting him a fool in public, but he showed me clearly that I was wrong, that I was the fool, so I had to admit it and refrain from returning insults.

How mature wink

I guess it's because isis has been taking center stage and so many other attacks from different groups, it becomes hard to keep up,

I'm good, how is you?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Daeylar:

How mature wink

I guess it's because isis has been taking center stage and so many other attacks from different groups, it becomes hard to keep up,

I'm good, how is you?
That's true. Probably because I haven't been hearing much of them lately.

Me is fine too. smiley
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2017
They say bomb blast like it is was one bomb. This is multiple bombs. Look at all the area affected.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by ZaraGift: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Where ever you see lmage of bomb blast you must see the peaceful people wearing hijab around there
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2017
beamtopola:

a Muslim committed that Atrocity' and decided to killed Steven paddock on that spot, they ran away so that people will say, it was paddock and he later killed himself. The gun shot wasn't from only one spot was from multiple spot. how can you think paddock can handle many guns at the same time? we will surely find those jihads who committed those murders in las vagas.
back to ya topic, can you compare the attack in turkey, northern Nigeria,Somali, Syria, irag to those of the christian countries. A greater percentage of these killers act in the name of Allah.

A very dumb post.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Skidooo(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2017
God! This is serious...
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2017
oz4real83:
We have almost come to a point where the number of deaths looks like an ordinary mathematical number. It is only when a loved one is a victim that we realise that those numbers represent human lives! RIp to the dead.

Yessss bro
I hate this world
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2017
KAYD007:

Stephen Paddock had no religious affiliation, no political affiliation, nothing! according to the police who investigated his background.

so, bringing up his name here to make some comparison will not fly! undecided

Of course he can't have any since he isn't a Muslim.
Why did you bring Islam to the crisis in Somalia? Do you have any idea what birthed all these problems.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

Keep quite. There are always reasons to exonerate Christians when they commits crimes but same can't be said about Muslims. Sheer hypocrisy
the Christians commit crimes but have you seen or heard any of them kill for jehova or deceiving people to kill fr God.

You guys need to save the religion from some wicked muslims,if muslims don't do that then I time will come when nations will fight the religion and the wicked ideology the likes of Isis and boko haram are spreading.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Azam101: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Genocide of the highest order
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by KAYD007(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Daeylar:

How mature wink

By the way, it beats me how I could "forget" the existence of Al-shabab. shocked

How're you doing?

I'm good, how is you?

The Al-shabab terrorist group have not officially claim responsibility for the bombing which is being alluded to them by the government officials.
but going by the devastation of the bombing as if the Mother of All Bombs(MOAB) has been used, i don't see them claiming responsibility

there's some farts you will proudly gass out in public but only when the awesomeness of the foulness of the Peruvian perfume hits your nostril, ah, then you realize that you don shit for church. undecided
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2017
tishbite41:
stephen paddock told u he was a Christian? or did he shout Jesus Christ b4 shooting? Islam is a problem, take it or leave it.

Why do link every crime committed by Arab named person to Islam while ignoring the fact that there are non Muslim Arabs?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Daeylar(f): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2017
KAYD007:

The Al-shabab terrorist group have not officially claim responsibility for the bombing which is being alluded to them by the government officials.

I didn't know that thanks,.

but going by the devastation of the bombing as if the Mother of All Bombs(MOAB) has been used, i don't see them claiming responsibility

there's some farts you will proudly gass out in public but only when the awesomeness of the foulness of the Peruvian perfume hits your nostril, ah, then you realize that you don shit for church. undecided

Lol, this one pass me abeg,
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Bizibi:
the Christians commit crimes but have you seen or heard any of them kill for jehova or deceiving people to kill fr God.

You guys need to save the religion from some wicked muslims,if muslims don't do that then I time will come when nations will fight the religion and the wicked ideology the likes of Isis and boko haram are spreading.

Oscar Morel, Bissonnette shouted Allah Akbar before committing their respective terrorist acts but they are Christians.

Whatever you scream isn't a yardstick but mind you, George Bush Jnr said Jesus commanded him to invade Iraq. We all know the outcome of the invasion but like always, it will be ignored since the pepertrator is a Christian and a Muslim nation is attacked

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Proffdada:
i honestly wonder what has islam brought to this earth other than chaos and destruction

Your arguments are weak and i see the reason for that. You are a bigot who got nothing to discuss
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by olajide21: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2017
sainttwist1:
all because of religion.......
all these as$holes should thank their star that am not god.
how can a normal Hunan being with brain/sense kill like that.......later they will be shouting "they are not Mu***m", someone kill all these people just because they don't want to be under bondage.....OK sha!!!

Unfortunately sir, this is not for the sake of any religion; most especially Islam. How could someone who can not create a soul take it? May the Perpetrators burn in the deepest part of hell.......
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by phiszo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

The same thing that happens when you feed a dangerous religion like Chrisitianity to Americans which made Stephen Paddock go on a shooting spree
Did Stephen kill for his Christian God? These Islamic militants are killing for Allah.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by patani(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
PrincessBecks:
How can one wake up and decide to take life? I still don't get.

It is called Jihad, one of the thing that must be done by a true believing Muslim.. not these moinmoin Muslim in south west

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
phiszo:

Did Stephen kill for his Christian God? These Islamic militants are killing for Allah.

And how do you know this ?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

Your arguments are weak and i see the reason for that. You are a bigot who got nothing to discuss
i was waiting for you to refute the 'weak' argument but found you're the weak one
the truth really hurts
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Proffdada:
i was waiting for you to refute the 'weak' argument but found you're the weak one
the truth really hurts

It's a waste of time discussing with someone who already made up his mind. It's obvious they wouldn't bring anything to the table regarding that discourse.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by phiszo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

And how do you know this ?
I know you love to defend your religion here, but I was a Muslim and I know what I'm talking about....
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

A very dumb post.
OK.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
phiszo:

I know you love to defend your religion here, but I was a Muslim and I know what I'm talking about....

How do you know I'm a Muslim? What defence are you talking about? So when facts are said, it automatically means you are defending it. It's your choice to choose whatever faith you desire.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by 8stargeneral: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dis is really pathetic,hw one could tink such evil
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

It's a waste of time discussing with someone who already made up his mind. It's obvious they wouldn't bring anything to the table regarding that discourse.
you didn't abide by your signature. You gave up in the middle smiley
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by deebrain(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
God, how long?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ukraine Reclaims Irpin. Launches Counter Attacks In Kherson & Kyiv / Ukraine: Sanctions May Cause Space Station To Crash - Russia / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.