Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill (1229 Views)

Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside / Lady Fights Against Her Yahoo Boy Neighbours, EFCC Reacts (video) / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by Wizvic999: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nigerian lady named Åškįå_Zåmåhńį @asikiyageorge54 took to twitter to reveal that she put salt inside her neighbours Generator because he refused to pay nepa bill the tweets got over 132 replies 1,057 retweets 613 likes, it seems she has now deleted it but below is what she posted;

I just poured SALT inside this my Neighbours Generator. He we not pay Nepabill. But he has money to buy fuel Let all of us be in Darkness.☻

Now he’s BACK from work. You we draw that Gen till Thy kingdom come!!! �

whats cold is having money to Pay bill twice cos your neighbour doesnt care about his Nepa bill. it have Ended. The Engine have knork so we are both in darkness
132 replies 1,057 retweets 613 likes
Reply 132 Retweet 1.1K Like 613

http://www.gistb4u.com/nigerian-lady-puts-salt-inside-neighbours-generator-knocking-engine-refused-pay-nepa-bill/

Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by akincay: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
She shut down Eko hotel niyen
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by biacan(f): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin my Belle oooooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by Baawaa(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Your wickedness is more than your neighbour
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by Taiwo20(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
See her wicked face
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by Wizvic999: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
If I get to know . She's dead �
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by Wizvic999: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wizvic999:
Nigerian lady named Åškįå_Zåmåhńį @asikiyageorge54 took to twitter to reveal that she put salt inside her neighbours Generator because he refused to pay nepa bill the tweets got over 132 replies 1,057 retweets 613 likes, it seems she has now deleted it but below is what she posted;

I just poured SALT inside this my Neighbours Generator. He we not pay Nepabill. But he has money to buy fuel Let all of us be in Darkness.☻

whats cold is having money to Pay bill twice cos your neighbour doesnt care about his Nepa bill. it have Ended. The Engine have knork so we are both in darkness

http://www.gistb4u.com/nigerian-lady-puts-salt-inside-neighbours-generator-knocking-engine-refused-pay-nepa-bill/

Lalasticlala , Mynd44, seun
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
This type will poison their bfs 4 no reason.

Iv always said Slay Mamas are a terrorist organization and should be destroyed completely b4 its too late.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by mofeoluwadassah: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
lol...savage!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by dominique(f): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
And she had to take to social media to broadcast her silliness. Now the man knows what happened to his gen, hope he makes her repair it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by Marcofranz(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
She is even more stupid than she looks, enemy of progress. If it hurts that much why not get your own Gen. I hope the guy sees this post and make her buy a new gen.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by Wizvic999: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wizvic999:

Lalasticlala , Mynd44, seun
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by PointZerom: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2017
Marcofranz:
She is even more stupid than she looks, enemy of progress. If it hurts that much why not get your own Gen. I hope the guy sees this post and make her buy a new gen.

Why will the man refuse to pay his electrical bill but can fuel his gen instead?. Good for him.
Re: Nigerian Lady Puts Salt Inside Her Neighbours Generator Becos Of Nepa Bill by Marcofranz(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2017
PointZerom:

Why will the man refuse to pay his electrical bill but can fuel his gen instead?. Good for him.
Who pays for services they don't use ? I mean the guy might not be home whenever there is light . They should disconnect his apartment not this witch trying to spoil his gen.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Mess Up | Female Soldier Beating A Grown Man Up / Woman Selling Water Melon Got Killed By A Suspected Yahoo Boy. —Dolly Yo Blog / White Boy Tried To Bully A Nigerian Kid And Got The Beating Of His Life(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.