Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside (2062 Views)

Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad / Man Discovers Drugs Inside The Slippers He's Set To Deliver Abroad For A Friend / Man Discovers Drugs Inside Tubers Of Yam Set To Be Delivered Abroad.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by dailybuzzng: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lagosian discovers his generator stopped working because someone poured salt inside (Video)��

A resident of Lagos state has revealed that someone dumped salt into his generator and caused it to break down.

A video shared by Instablog9ja showed the moment the Lagosian opened the fuel tank and found a cup full of salt inside.

Watch video HERE���
https://www.naijaflixtv.com.ng/lagosian-discovers-his-generator-stopped-working-because-someone-poured-salt-inside-video/

1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by delzbaba(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jealousy, envy, definitely a face me i face you house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by youngblaq: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bad belle somebody dey your radar.. sorry bro
Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by Boogyman557: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool STREET DON CAST BIG TIME.. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by Skmoda360(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Wickedness, jealous and heresy.....is deep rooted in most Nigerians heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by bammy00(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
The generator is probably one of those that burst eardrums at night grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by Romanoff(f): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
bammy00:
The generator is probably one of those that burst eardrums at nigh grin

I am telling you.

The noise pollution can drive someone insane.

12 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by Roma10: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Your Village people trice yougrin

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by gasparpisciotta: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
One neighbor or joint neighborhood effort.

Generator noise can be a menace especially in residential buildings where the generator owner’s apartment is far from the noise but the person bearing the pains does not have a gen.

Such a situation can be painful and drive people to behave irrationally.

Sorry to the owner relief to the sinner.

3 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by ghettochild(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
He has bad belle neighbours ooo
If e wan do make e go solar..
Maybe someone will no climb the roof to damage the panel..
Wicked people dem

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by allen113: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by emnite(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Same thing happened to my neighbor he showed me I was very angry about it why is it that some people choose to be this heartless I thank God it wasn't my own cause mine was still a brand new generator
Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by alphaNomega: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
I'm sure the neighbors have complained about noise pollution. The way forward is to dialogue and not sabotage someone's property.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by SKhanmi: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
Doubt if it is due to bad belle. Might be one of those stubborn folks who refuse to turn off their gen after everyone has gone to sleep in a densely populated compound/area. Use your gen but with sense. Used to know a church that would put on a lister gen at midnight till early morning in a very quiet area. Made enemies of the community.

5 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by kereman1: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
This act is the best definition for envy, d guy better pack out before them poison am....
Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nothing like envy. They must have been warning the guy. Probably, putting it on at midnight peppering his neighbor in his own mind whereas neighbors are gnashing their tooth as they can't have a sound sleep. One wicked neighbor decided to pay him back by pouring salt in the engine cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Wicked Neighbour.

I advice the man should RUN for his dear life in that compound.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by Cokahot: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
I never trusted my friend,talkless of my next door neighbour. I built house for my gen. Simple. Lock and what. Lock and key. Na becos the gen don old,or na fake gen or e no dey change oil and the noise na 5hp.
Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Nothing like envy. They must have been warning the guy. Probably, putting it on at midnight peppering his neighbor in his own mind whereas neighbors are gnashing their tooth as they can't have a sound sleep. One wicked neighbor decided to pay him back by pouring salt in the engine cheesy grin grin
grin

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by Countersam(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
dailybuzzng:
Lagosian discovers his generator stopped working because someone poured salt inside (Video)��

A resident of Lagos state has revealed that someone dumped salt into his generator and caused it to break down.

A video shared by Instablog9ja showed the moment the Lagosian opened the fuel tank and found a cup full of salt inside.

Watch video HERE���
https://www.naijaflixtv.com.ng/lagosian-discovers-his-generator-stopped-working-because-someone-poured-salt-inside-video/

Check if that generator makes noise.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by BigYash: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
As your gen no dey allow them sleep for night grin or case of jealous.. But I suspect the formal..
Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by Foreign231(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Romanoff:

I am telling you.

The noise pollution can drive someone insane.

Does it warrant putting salt? Will you allow such ?
Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by Lamasta(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is laughable grin and at the same time wicked
Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by ekene101: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Stop oppressing ur neighbors,dey paid same rent as u.if u want to run ur gen 247 pack into ur own building. My yahoo neighbors does same and my landlord said they paid rent and he can't cautioned them,I no fit talk because na true,no be my papa compound, if I want peace of mind I go go my own compound.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by Elliotwaveforec: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Wickedness and jealousy
Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by Saintmary(f): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Wickedness
Re: Man Discovers His Generator Stopped Working Because Someone Poured Salt Inside by juniorstar(m): 1:38am On Nov 04, 2021
A kid did this! Probably it was disturbing his reading. Its actually something I could have done when I was younger cos I cant stand 2things noise and heat.. it affects my productivity

(1) (Reply)

“Even Animals Can't Be Killed Like My Husband Was Killed,” Bolatito Adegoke / Man Inserts Love Machine In Male Neighbours Butt After He Caught Him With His Wife / Man Shot Doctor After Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.